It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF Officer Talks About Aliens And Nukes, the UFO cabal, and his abduction experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2013/10/retired-usaf-officer-talks-about-aliens-and-nukes-the-ufo-cabal-and-his-abduction-experience-2458950.html< br />
the quote /“They are able to communicate and interact with humans in phenomenal ways that we cannot explain.

catches my attention ive interacted with aliens in the same way he mentioned they painted a painting on my bathroom wall and sculpted small artifcats of a spaceship and an astronaut on my wall in the study i believe salas is telling the truth especially his access to above top secret doccos i wonder what other info he has thats he decided to keep a secret either way interestigng read
edit on 11-1-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

breadinspector
______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2013/10/retired-usaf-officer-talks-about-aliens-and-nukes-the-ufo-cabal-and-his-abduction-experience-2458950.html< br />
the quote /“They are able to communicate and interact with humans in phenomenal ways that we cannot explain.

catches my attention ive interacted with aliens in the same way he mentioned they painted a painting on my bathroom wall and sculpted small artifcats of a spaceship and an astronaut on my wall in the study i believe salas is telling the truth especially his access to above top secret doccos i wonder what other info he has thats he decided to keep a secret either way interestigng read

Your link does not work as it is incomplete. I must add to this, there is a very simple way to add links in a post/quote/reply/thread you make.

Here is the picture:

That little square icon is just wonderful, it allows you to name your link and embed it into your post.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
thanks for the tip mate i already did that but the link was still un-hyperlinked, not sure why either way his abduction experience is quite interesting, they end up putting a pin through his ballsack to extract semen, when he says its painful, they immediately stop the pain, his abduction mirrors betty lucas a bit to www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hate to say this but beforeitsnews is bot classed as a valid source .. Ats mods made a thread regarding this I'll see if I can find it

Just in case your thread vanishes
Here you go...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-11-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added link

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Hate to say this but beforeitsnews is bot classed as a valid source .. Ats mods made a thread regarding this I'll see if I can find it

Here you go...

Had no idea mate i missed that thread, go ahead and delete this thread then.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

breadinspector

ThePeaceMaker

Here you go...

Sorry I wasn't trying to get your thread binned just wanted to give you a heads up that's all in case you wonder why it got deleted. You are not they only one to have missed it

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

breadinspector

ThePeaceMaker

Here you go...

Sorry I wasn't trying to get your thread binned just wanted to give you a heads up that's all in case you wonder why it got deleted. You are not they only one to have missed it

cheers mate

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
like you said mate a lot of people seemd to miss th bin being a hoax source but ive also seen this news linked on another website u think itd be ok to switch the links?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

breadinspector

I came to understand with time that there is almost a direct link between the UFO phenomenon topics of esoteric manners such as witchcraft and magic. What I am implying here is not the UFO phenomenon is real or not, but after making some search on the topic understood Aleister Crowley, an occultist mentioned he contacted entities he called LAMS which are very similar to the greys.

Here is the link and it is from the same website you mentioned earlier, biblioteca pleyades.

Hope this helping you in your research

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

thruthseek3r

breadinspector

I came to understand with time that there is almost a direct link between the UFO phenomenon topics of esoteric manners such as witchcraft and magic. What I am implying here is not the UFO phenomenon is real or not, but after making some search on the topic understood Aleister Crowley, an occultist mentioned he contacted entities he called LAMS which are very similar to the greys.

Here is the link and it is from the same website you mentioned earlier, biblioteca pleyades.

Hope this helping you in your research

Thruthseek3r

Ive heard about aliester crowley contacting Lam mate, and this was before the interenet and widespread UFO occurences, didnt read much about it tho, so apparently aliens can easily be channeled it seems, nikola tesla was also in contact with ETs from Mars apparently.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

breadinspector
like you said mate a lot of people seemd to miss th bin being a hoax source but ive also seen this news linked on another website u think itd be ok to switch the links?

By all means I'm not stopping you I'm not blessed with moderator power lol. As I stated about I just wanted to point out about thus before it's news thread.

Didn't want you to be sitting there and go 'hey wtf where's my thread'
Post away my friend post away

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Seeing that the OP is okay w/getting this thread ripped.

|'d like to type "Congrats" to the ATS™ for getting the new upper banner and some much appreciated $$$ rolling in! | was looking for an "in" but figured |'d hide it in this soon to be swallowed thread, and didn't think a new thread (thus less room for ads on the bandwidth hahahaha) Keep up the great work!!

To the OP- |'ve read where people go fighting and screaming and the way You handled it ought to be commended. |'d award a Star but that is just a quick click, this | had to pick at.

Positive vibes ALL around.

namaste

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

See if there is a different source for the story, BITS is a scavenger as well. We can't star you anyway.

new topics

top topics

join