It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Watan Exposes Muslim Brotherhood Cells in America, List Of Operatives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have no idea of this site and don't use twitter so finding out if this is a geniune tweet is over my head.

But this is dated for today and it kind of ties directly into the operative idea.

tundratabloids.com...

Mohamed Elibiary tweeted that the America is an "Islamic Country".

Could someone verify if this is a hoax or legitimate, because my hair literally stood on end and no, this isn't happening.

Another one with a quote on what he actually said, but is it hoax or real?

www.sodahead.com... ca+an+islamic+state+dhs

edit on 1-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
america.aljazeera.com...

State-run newspapers often carry conspiracy theories that suggest the White House backed the Brotherhood to ensure U.S. domination of Egypt and the rest of the Middle East. That dynamic could make it difficult for Washington to lobby successfully for democracy in Egypt.

In a sign of the tension, the U.S. said on Oct. 9 it would withhold deliveries of tanks, fighter aircraft, helicopters and missiles to Egypt, as well as $260 million in cash aid, pending progress on democracy and human rights.

The U.S. government has repeatedly urged the interim authorities to govern in a more inclusive manner — code for accommodating the Brotherhood and restoring democratic rule.

John Kerry is supposed to visit Egypt this Sunday which will be the first known or published visit by an American Rep since Morsi's fall...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Considering his credentials as DHS advisor to the president, is that his status??? This is a quote of his tweet

www.clarionproject.org...

A senior advisor to the Department of Homeland Security, Mohamed Elibiary, says that America is “an Islamic country” and continues to argue that the Muslim Brotherhood is comparable to Christian evangelicals....

"and yes I do consider the United States of America as an Islamic country with an Islamically compliant constitution. Move on!"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
twitter.com...

It seems to be confirmed.

Mohamed Elibiary ‏@MohamedElibiary 31 Oct

@1776son America and yes I do consider the United States of America an Islamic country with an Islamically compliant constitution. Move On!

You have to scroll down. He says this is a private twitter and does not represent official but....he is a very prominent official person is he not???? This is very alarming.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

According to what I could dig up online if a country practices Shari'a in any way, it could be considered a muslim country. So, does the US allow for the practice of Shari'a Law?

I know Britain has allowed it in certain courts and are going to start allowing Shari'a compliant bonds, so I guess that means you could construe Britain to be a muslim country now.

I also know there is a school of thought that considers any country that was once controlled by muslims to also be a muslim country for all time. The source I linked says this is not so, but depending on what you believe ... *shrug.* I can certainly see it being used as an excuse by some to allow for an agenda. And there have also been rumors of tracts being circulated in some American mosques that tell about how muslims actually colonized America first before Europeans. If that is so ... well, then, this is a muslim country by that line of reasoning.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When you have a president that is a closet muslim what else can you expect from him, people voted Obama as an African America candidate that appealed to the black and latino minority communities, when in reality he is Muslim.

No other president in the US has surrounded himself with shady characters in his administration that have controversial links to the Muslim brotherhood.

Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.

The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt's Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House "from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood."

The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.

The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

Alikhan is a founder of the World Islamic Organization, which the magazine identifies as a Brotherhood "subsidiary." It suggests that Alikhan was responsible for the "file of Islamic states" in the White House and that he provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011.

www.investigativeproject.org...

People should not be so surprised after all.

Obama has opened the door for the infiltration of terrorist in this country and within our own government, the damage is done.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well the hidden agenda of an extremist muslim US, by a scant minority of its citizens, seems to be operating under our very noses.

Students Chained to Wall & Beaten at Mosque, Elementary Kids tell Police

I wouldn't be giving anyone an inch with this behavior, they tend to take a mile or two.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Actually I am well aware of the claims about Obama and his brother. I have been keeping my eyes open for updates. It looks like there may be one soon.

Morsi Trial Expected to expose Obama’s ties to Muslim Brotherhood

These are the facts Muwafi will present to the trial:

The Muslim Brotherhood was linked directly with the CIA—before the massive Peoples’ Revolution of January 25th—and the Barack Obama Administration kept inciting the Brotherhood to participate in events—including the demonstrations.

Morsi met with U.S. intelligence in Egypt, negotiating with the Americans on the country’s status before the overthrow of Mubarak. U. S. intelligence officials held meetings in Istanbul, Turkey with International Muslim Brotherhood leader Ahmed Abdel Aaty.

Morsi’s mission was to be the main link between the Brotherhood in Egypt and the International Brotherhood run by Ahmed Abdul Aaty in Turkey. Turkey was to play a mediating role between the Brotherhood and the Americans if the Brotherhood had problems circumventing security services in Egypt.

Please visit the article for the complete list.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Double post, yet again.

edit on 2-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join