It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Father, Mother, and Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ok, I'll just jump right into it.

The Father, Mother, and Son are the true Trinity in my opinion, here's why:

From my understanding of the Trinity, it is like a quarter, there are two sides and those sides are connected by the thickness of the quarter. Think of one side as the Father, and the other as the Mother. Now imagine where the two meet in the middle is the Son.

The Father is unseen, it is the Spirit side of the coin, what we the perceiver never see, it is the abstract. It is the wind to our tree, unseen but felt, both literally and figuratively. The Spirit is what allows us to feel when something brushes up against us or allows us to hear a gun go off, or any of the other 5 senses.

(Something a lot of people don't know is that we actually have 7 senses, the regular 5 and then two other ones, one is equilibrium and the other is the kinesthetic sense, the thing that lets us know the position of our body when our eyes are closed. The 7 lampstands mentioned in Revelation anyone?)

The Mother is the seen, it is the physical side of the coin, what we the perceiver do see, it is the concrete. It is the tree to our wind, it is what reacts when the wind hits it. The Mother is what allows things to brush up against us or allows a physical gun to exist. It is what makes our 7 senses go off.

The Son is the meat of the coin, the part that connects its two sides, it is both heads and tails at the same time in a sense. It is what feels and sees and hears, etc. It is the culmination of both sides of the coin.

We are the Son, the physical universe is the Mother, and the Spirit is the Father. When the Father and Mother "marry", you get the Son, or us because we are both spiritual and physical. We are the image of God, a.k.a. the perceiver aspect of God, the part of the Trinity that includes the mind, emotions, feeling, hearing, etc.

We are the culmination of the Law, we are the Son, and we should be here to fulfill the Law, which is Love. Love is the quarter, it is God, and the Law is God.

If you do not love others, you are hating yourself because we are all the same on the inside, we are all the perceiver (Son) experiencing itself. If you harm a neighbor, you are only harming yourself, so love your neighbor as yourself and do no harm to them. If everyone followed this one simple rule, heaven would be on Earth, there would be peace.

Jesus was only pointing out what we all were, we are the Son right along with him, we are all One with the Father and with the Mother as well. When you come to understand this simple truth, you have become whole and you have "received" the Holy Spirit, or in other words your understanding has become complete, you have "matured" in a sense and have become One with God, you have become that quarter I mentioned earlier. The Holy Spirit is a concept that one reaches or "receives", that of Oneness with God.

John 3
6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

The Mother gives birth to our bodies, The Father gives birth to our Spirit, when the two "marry" or "consumate", a Son is created, WE are created. The Mother is the true Bride of Christ (Christ represents the Father). The church and its teachings are a counterfeit, they are the Whore and they have created the Daughter (Earth) of Zion (synagogue). Their churches full of "spirit" only make you lose focus on the true body of Christ, your own. Your body (church) is full of the Spirit. The Spirit is what animates your body, it is what gives you life.

Father (unseen), Mother (seen), and Son (perceiver).

Matthew 5
6 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Be made perfect in Love, and you shall become One with God.

When you gain wisdom, you realize the Holy Spirit that has always been there within you. Fulfill the Law as Jesus did, fulfill the Law of Love. Become perfect, mature, and complete in Love, be the Son that you should be.

Thank you for reading.

edit on 1-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Also to add:

The Virgin Mary represents the Mother aspect of God, it is the physical universe. The physical universe is a virgin because it is pure and blameless, it is only married to the Father aspect of God, the Spirit. When the Father and Mother marry, the Love within us is realized, the Son within us is realized. If Jesus existed, he was not born from a virgin, that story is only a euphemism for the Truth of things.

Heaven is the heavenly Father or Spirit, and the Kingdom of God is the virgin Mother or the physical universe. When the two are consummated or "made complete", there is the Son.

We have already entered the waters and emerged from them, we have already entered and emerged from the amniotic fluid of the womb. We have all already been born again through reincarnation. That also means there is no such thing as hell, only planets such as Earth where there is no Love to be found and people are blinded by religion. This is the real hell, right here on Earth.

We gain the Holy Spirit or "Oneness" when we are born again through reincarnation. The only thing is the corrupt world around us teaches us to lose understanding of this Oneness and promotes sin as "original" and unavoidable, something that can't be escaped. This is a lie, we can all fulfill the Law of Love, all we have to do is try. Religion teaches you not to try because it is unavoidable even if you do.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm not a huge fan of Paul, but I do see truth within some of his words.

Colossians 1
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

We are the image, the perceiver of the invisible Spirit within us. We are the firstborn because the Mother and Father only have one Son.

Colossians 1
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

All things are created through the act of perception and all thing are created for that perception. We are the perceiver, we are the Son of God, all things are made through and for us.

Romans 1
20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For since the creation of this world (your birth), the invisible qualities of God (thoughts, emotions, senses, memories, etc.) have been clearly seen by what has been made. Imagine a pink elephant, that image you create within your mind is an invisible quality of God being clearly seen by what you have made (thought).

Also, in the Genesis it says that we are created in God's image. Who is the image of the invisible God again? The Son and we the Son are made in the image of God because we are the image, we are perception.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
Also to add:

The Virgin Mary represents the Mother aspect of God, it is the physical universe. The physical universe is a virgin because it is pure and blameless, it is only married to the Father aspect of God, the Spirit. When the Father and Mother marry, the Love within us is realized, the Son within us is realized. If Jesus existed, he was not born from a virgin, that story is only a euphemism for the Truth of things.

Heaven is the heavenly Father or Spirit, and the Kingdom of God is the virgin Mother or the physical universe. When the two are consummated or "made complete", there is the Son.

We have already entered the waters and emerged from them, we have already entered and emerged from the amniotic fluid of the womb. We have all already been born again through reincarnation. That also means there is no such thing as hell, only planets such as Earth where there is no Love to be found and people are blinded by religion. This is the real hell, right here on Earth.

We gain the Holy Spirit or "Oneness" when we are born again through reincarnation. The only thing is the corrupt world around us teaches us to lose understanding of this Oneness and promotes sin as "original" and unavoidable, something that can't be escaped. This is a lie, we can all fulfill the Law of Love, all we have to do is try. Religion teaches you not to try because it is unavoidable even if you do.

WOW!! You are good. '
'

In less than five pages you smoothly remove Jesus Christ, the truly begotten Son of the one true God out of your religious rant and instead you quietly use the term "Mother" .

Are you a Wiccan?

I understand you much better now. You haven't turned "the whole 180 degrees" but close..... maybe you turned only 170 degrees; maybe ........ just maybe there is 10 degrees of you somewhere down deep inside your soul there lies the truth. You see yourself as being enlightened; given SPECIAL knowledge and understanding?

You deny his physical birth from a virgin.

You deny that he was/is the messiah who prophesied his own death and resurrection.

That he has made full payment for sin. Now you can approach the Father in heaven for your sins are gone. The way to the Father is through the "Son", specifically meant through JESUS and no other.

Matthew 28:18 - And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth.

You know what? At first I thought "This kid needs to be set straight" How lost this one is. BUT you are not lost, you choose the darkness over light.

Accept the truth and receive God's grace.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

The Son is given all authority because we are given authority. We have taken authority over our Mother Earth and we are destroying her because of it.

I have not chosen the darkness, I have not removed Jesus in any way, I am not a Satan worshiper, I am not evil, I am not a wiccan, I am none of the things you label me as, that is you projecting your own insecurities onto me.

Instead of attacking me the poster, why not attack the content of the post? Oh, that's right, you don't have an argument against it do you?

top topics

join