It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical data shows vaccines are not what saved us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

Ive always knew vaccines were dangerous drugs but natural news goes ahead and confirms that fact.

The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

its funny that the people who rally behind and promote and force the general public to get vaccincations are always the ones who never take it? thats because they know vaccines are pseudoscience and that it causes problems like autism,blindness,diabtese and more debilitating disease.

Vaccines are a fraud and in november the us congress's oversight and hearing comittee will hold a hearing on the US national vaccine injury compensation act which bars vaccine injured people from suing vaccine manufactures.

if vaccines are so safe why cant the public sue them? easy because those who make vaccines run the government and the education department and the hospitals and the science journals, its the wolf guarding the chicken hen they big pharma pay for the studies pay for the government pay for the medical school they control the knowledge that youre allowed to get on vaccine safety.
edit on Fri Nov 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Your title is completely bogus.

I can't believe people believe this crap. The percentage of people who have problems with vaccines is insignificant.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

CB328
Your title is completely bogus.

I can't believe people believe this crap. The percentage of people who have problems with vaccines is insignificant.

Thats the problem most people are so brainwashed 9 ways till sunday that they think vaccines are good for you.
The human body was created with an immune system thats what its therefore, it doesnt need poisonous vaccines to stimulate it.

Cleaner living areas better sanitation and cleaner living stopped curbed disease, not vaccines, vaccines are the biggest hoax in history.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Don't let the chemically lobotomized sycophants of the FDA, AMA and Government throw you off this. The data is there for all to see, and vaccines are not what reduced these diseases. It was good nutrition, hygiene, and natural immunity. I did a thread on this some time back, and showed tons of graphs etc, and it doesn't matter how much data you share, they will pull up some pharma backed study to say you are wrong, but numbers don't lie.

The vaccines are extremely dangerous and don't work!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Where is the data exactly? Natural News? They are pathological liars. [period.
edit on 31-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Their "Source" btw, (if you go past them listing themselves as sources) is an Australian book writer, Greg Beattie, one of the "antivax" crusaders from down under.

What he won't tell you, is that he cherry picks his information.

Here is the figures that NN decided to repost.

He pulled information from 1991-recent. But if you actually look at historical numbers, like these:

Link

You will see that historical rates show a downward trend after vaccines.

So what is wrong with pre-1991 data, Natural News can't get their hands on it?
edit on 1-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

boncho

Looks like unifiedserenitys post above yours was right, no matter how much info you post, no matter how many vaccine injured children, the pharma shills will ignore real facts and post a corrupt big pharma study or simple ignore it.
The funny thing is the pharma studies are ALL WRONG!!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
While I can't say I trust natural news completely, I have seen similar data from other sources.

You definitely can't trust the FDA as far as you can throw them. Doctors obviously don't trust vaccines but are under duress to keep a lid on their opinions, if they want to keep their jobs.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

breadinspector

boncho

Looks like unifiedserenitys post above yours was right, no matter how much info you post, no matter how many vaccine injured children, the pharma shills will ignore real facts and post a corrupt big pharma study or simple ignore it.

I edited my post as I was pulling the information to prove my point. You can freely eat your words now or bask in the ignorance.

I have a very basic understanding of the issue as each thread on ATS that has popped up has forced me to research the subject. Over time I was able to spot BS. I made a post in this thread, and backed it up a few minutes later.

I'd suggest the same to you but then again, your sources are NN and Beattie. Which can be proven liars in about 3 minutes of googling.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

boncho

breadinspector

boncho

I edited my post as I was pulling the information to prove my point. You can freely eat your words now or bask in the ignorance.

I have a very basic understanding of the issue as each thread on ATS that has popped up has forced me to research the subject. Over time I was able to spot BS. I made a post in this thread, and backed it up a few minutes later.

I'd suggest the same to you but then again, your sources are NN and Beattie. Which can be proven liars in about 3 minutes of googling.

Your sources are wrong and fradulent that alone discounts them from being used.
Jonas salk the inventor of the polio vaccine admited it caused more polio deaths than would have happened if there was no polio vaccine, big pharma companies create hit lists and go on discrediting campaigns to any one who dares challenge their false ideologies on vaccine safety, the way you so harshly came here discrediting me and natural news means you must be a pharma shill or disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The basic functionning principle of vaccine is clearly not bogus, the thing is more to know if it really benefits mankind in the way these pharmatical industries promotes it.

Who knows what they could do with such unlimited power over our complex bodies? The integrity of our own biology and, even DNA, is at stake right now folks. Now I'm not saying they are or will be using it for an evil purpose, but I'm more wondering if the vaccination process made in the last century really participated in mankind aging progress overall. I know for sure some vaccines were effective, but isn't nature built naturally over adaptation?

I wonder if they are really a part of all the advancements we made as a specy, and if so, what is their true purpose? We all remember what happened with the H1N1 phenomena, demonstrated very easily how they can brain wash people into their new products.

Quite spectacular indeed, or should I say, strongly terrifying.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

tigershark1988
While I can't say I trust natural news completely, I have seen similar data from other sources.

You definitely can't trust the FDA as far as you can throw them. Doctors obviously don't trust vaccines but are under duress to keep a lid on their opinions, if they want to keep their jobs.

You would trust these people though? (AVN - Source of the NN article)

This is a letter they sent to a family who's daughter recently died.

Apparently when your child dies, AVN knows (without a medical study) that it was due to vaccines, and then they will write a letter to you, telling you not to worry, god chose for your kid to die but hey, let's focus on the evil drug companies.

(For the record I will concede drug companies are slime, but the anti-vax crowd is worse.)

*Edit. I will correct myself here, I am not sure if this is a letter or a blog/public post. For interested parties, you can find plenty of AVN data online, discussion groups etc.

The family though was indeed harassed by them which I have linked in a later post.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The only fact that naturalnews is capable of confirming is that they make crap up and write articles about it.

They are like that crazy ATS member that channels aliens. Pick one...we have several.

ETA: you say you don't trust the FDA. You are correct in that belief. However, that only means that you have to trust your own common sense. And that would tell you that vaccines don't boost your immune system. They help teach your immune system, by giving it a memory.

Now, that isn't to say that they are all safe.
Only that you may not understand what a vaccine is, and what it does.
edit on 1-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

boncho

tigershark1988

Apparently when your child dies, AVN knows (without a medical study) that it was due to vaccines, and then they will write a letter to you, telling you not to worry, god chose for your kid to die but hey, let's focus on the evil drug companies.

(For the record I will concede drug companies are slime, but the anti-vax crowd is worse.)

That article is a fabcrication of the truth, how would the guy get the families address for one, and i doubt he would said such a message to the family, its a pharma shill who most likely sent that message or just made that message up to dicredit people who question vaccines.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

breadinspector

boncho

breadinspector

boncho

Your sources are wrong and fradulent that alone discounts them from being used.
Jonas salk the inventor of the polio vaccine admited it caused more polio deaths than would have happened if there was no polio vaccine, big pharma companies create hit lists and go on discrediting campaigns to any one who dares challenge their false ideologies on vaccine safety, the way you so harshly came here discrediting me and natural news means you must be a pharma shill or disinfo agent.

So these polio stats are all made up?

Polio (poliomyelitis) mainly affects children under five years of age.
One in 200 infections leads to irreversible paralysis. Among those paralysed, 5% to 10% die when their breathing muscles become immobilized.
Polio cases have decreased by over 99% since 1988, from an
estimated 350 000 cases then, to 223 reported cases in 2012. The reduction is the result of the global effort to eradicate the disease.
In 2013, only three countries (Afghanistan, Nigeria and Pakistan) remain polio-endemic, down from more than 125 in 1988.
As long as a single child remains infected, children in all countries are at risk of contracting polio. Failure to eradicate polio from these last remaining strongholds could result in as many as 200 000 new cases every year, within 10 years, all over the world.
In most countries, the global effort has expanded capacities to tackle other infectious diseases by building effective surveillance and immunization systems.

www.who.int...

My parents and grandparents knew quite a few people with polio. Hell, I met some when I was a kid. Yet, for some reason I can't recall meeting one new case in the last 20 years. Odd eh?

And you are confused by the way, if you weren't, I'd imagine you would post sources. But I think you are talking about this:

Maurice R. Hilleman is a little-known giant in the history of vaccines in the 20th century, having developed 36 vaccines, more than any other scientist in history, of which eight are still used today. So successful was he that he has been credited with saving more lives than any other medical scientist of the 20th century. Consequently, it’s rather strange to see his name be such a critical part of the first antivaccine zombie meme I’m going to discuss, which Mike Adams promoted just yesterday. As a companion piece on NaturalNewsTV, he has a video, with text superimposed that says, “All vaccines contain foreign DNA, RNA, and proteins that may prompt allergies and autoimmune diseases from bacteria, fungi, yeast, bovine fetal serum, monkey kidney tissues, toxic metals, mercury, and aluminum, MSG, and corpse preservatives formaldehyde and formalin.” One can’t help but chuckle and note that formalin is formaldehyde in a neutral buffered solution. They’re basically the same thing.

All your spewing is an off quote from a long time ago which was intended as a joke:

Dr Edward Shorter: Tell me how you found SV40 and the polio vaccine.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: Well, that was at Merck. Yeah, I came to Merck. And uh, I was going to develop vaccines. And we had wild viruses in those days. You remember the wild monkey kidney viruses and so forth? And I finally after 6 months gave up and said that you cannot develop vaccines with these damn monkeys, we’re finished and if I can’t do something I’m going to quit, I’m not going to try it. So I went down to see Bill Mann at the zoo in Washington DC and I told Bill Mann, I said “look, I got a problem and I don’t know what the hell to do.” Bill Mann is a real bright guy. I said that these lousy monkeys are picking it up while being stored in the airports in transit, loading, offloading. He said, very simply, you go ahead and get your monkeys out of West Africa and get the African Green, bring them into Madrid unload them there, there is no other traffic there for animals, fly them into Philadelphia and pick them up. Or fly them into New York and pick them up, right off the airplane. So we brought African Greens in and I didn’t know we were importing the AIDS virus at the time.

Miscellaneous background voices:…(laughter)… it was you who introduced the AIDS virus into the country. Now we know! (laughter) This is the real story! (laughter) What Merck won’t do to develop a vaccine! (laughter).

If you listen to the actual interview (at around 2:15 in), you’ll see that it’s very clear that Hilleman, obviously aware of the conspiracy theories claiming that the AIDS virus derived from the virus used to make the early polio vaccine, was making a joke and that the people in the room during the interview realized it was a joke

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

The reality?

By 1961, there was significant concern among U.S. Public Health Service officials, as it has been found that as many as one-third of polio vaccines were tainted. As a result, although there was no evidence at the time that SV40 was harmful to humans, it was ordered that manufacturers find a way to eliminate SV40 from all future vaccines, which they promptly did. New procedures were developed to neutralize any SV40 and SV40-free African green monkeys were then used to produce the bulk of the vaccine instead of rhesus monkeys (hence Hilleman’s reference to green monkeys in his interview). Showing that no good deed goes unpunished, conspiracy theorists latched on to the African green monkeys as the vector through which the AIDS virus was brought into the U.S. via the new polio vaccines (hence Hilleman’s joke about “importing the AIDS virus”). These actions were all well and good, but the government didn’t recall the contaminated vaccine stocks and did not notify the public, because, as Hilleman later recounted, government officials were worried about a panic that might jeopardize the vaccine program. In any case, by 1963, SV40 had been eliminated from the nation’s polio vaccine stock. However, millions of people had received the vaccine.

But does SV40 cause cancer in humans? In a word, as far as we can tell, no.

You can read the entire thing, but it's obvious anti-vax people are not interested in anything beyond what they want to hear.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

The only fact that naturalnews is capable of confirming is that they make crap up and write articles about it.

They are like that crazy ATS member that channels aliens. Pick one...we have several.

ETA: you say you don't trust the FDA. You are correct in that belief. However, that only means that you have to trust your own common sense. And that would tell you that vaccines don't boost your immune system. They help teach your immune system, by giving it a memory.

Now, that isn't to say that they are all safe.
Only that you may not understand what a vaccine is, and what it does.
edit on 1-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Vaccines are poison mate, they cause autism, diabtese and many other diseases you chose to ignore.
They have nver been proven to be effective, and a study on vaccinated v non vaccinated has never been done since it be discredit to the vaccine industry.
Vaccines make up the biggest financial sector for pharmaceutical companies, and the government also owns patents on vaccines as well this alone proves it to be a criminal front.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

breadinspector
-The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

Its my experience that these little "factoids" that you find in various lists are usually either lies or very selective bits of data taken out of context.
A quick search of the internet shows that the above little factoid (and all the others in the naturalnews list) have been kicking about the internet for more than 10 years now. Ever repeated. Cut and pasted from one web page to another.

But is it even true?

As it happens, the Journal of the American Medical Association has articles online, so it wasnt difficult to go back to the 1981 issue and search for rubella.

1. Pediatricians are not mentioned in the Feb. 1981 journal.
2. Obstetricians are mentioned, barely. The journal article, "Rubella Vaccine and Susceptible Hospital Employees" happens to mention in passing that

Of 197 seronegative personnel followed up for participation in a vaccination program, 105 (53.3%) were vaccinated. However, only one of the 11 known susceptible obstetrician-gynecologists was vaccinated.

The factoid quote says quite specifically that they REFUSED, but the journal doesnt say that.
Maybe they were busy. Maybe they were on holiday. Maybe they were ALREADY vaccinated and didnt feel it was worth getting involved with a study where they would be vaccinated.
The journal doesnt say.

The study does go on to state: "Systematic analysis of WHY employees, particularly physicians, failed to accept vaccination was NOT performed." and "Fears regarding the frequency of serious reactions or increased absenteeism are NOT confirmed by this study".

But anyway, it doesnt matter. This factoid list will be cut and pasted continuously on websites for the rest of eternity. Nobody cares if its actually true.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

boncho

So these polio stats are all made up?

My parents and grandparents knew quite a few people with polio. Hell, I met some when I was a kid. Yet, for some reason I can't recall meeting one new case in the last 20 years. Odd eh?

And you are confused by the way, if you weren't, I'd imagine you would post sources. But I think you are talking about this:

If you listen to the actual interview (at around 2:15 in), you’ll see that it’s very clear that Hilleman, obviously aware of the conspiracy theories claiming that the AIDS virus derived from the virus used to make the early polio vaccine, was making a joke and that the people in the room during the interview realized it was a joke

[SNIP]
Pharmaceutical companies make a tonne of money which if the truth about vaccines came out they couldnt make any more money, the funny thing is the truth is out but people refuse to believe in it untill their kid gets autism or what not, then they make a big fuss about it.

Plus you say you knew people with polio wen ur were a kid, for one your lying since theres no way for me to verify this but i know your lying because polio has been eradicated for a while now and has been rare for many decades.

Vaccines are big business and those who make money from vaccines protect their interests, thats why they discredit andrew wakefield.
edit on 11-1-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2013 by Gemwolf because: Mod Note: Please don't insult fellow members!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

breadinspector

boncho

tigershark1988

That article is a fabcrication of the truth, how would the guy get the families address for one, and i doubt he would said such a message to the family, its a pharma shill who most likely sent that message or just made that message up to dicredit people who question vaccines.

I will actually correct myself, it seems AVN was under the impression antibiotics killed the baby with whooping cough, but the whole incident is pretty well documented. If you want to show evidence it was made up, knock yourself out…

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

The AVN faces a hearing in June in front of the Administrative Decisions Tribunal. Fair Trading has directed the association to change its name because it regards it to be misleading, a decision that is being challenged by the AVN.

The McCafferys will make a statement to the tribunal which includes the litany of harassment.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Vaccines were created by our evil reptilian overlords to depopulate humanity!

Are you with me Mr. Bread Inspector!?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Wow, vitamin C is some pretty good stuff it seems:

You still want to question my sources?

How much can you trust this immunization theory?

Vaccines cause problems!

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. I am loaded for bear, and it's amazing you all cannot connect the dots of the increase in vaccines and the increase in cancer, MS, Diabetes, autism. I tell you what. Give us 1 decade where we go back to vaccine levels of 1975 and see is there is a change.

One day these evil sorcerers of pharmakia will deeply regret what they have done to the health and lives of millions of people. I have one comfort and that is ultimately the truth will be made known, and they will know that what little monetary gain they enjoyed will be so foolish compared to what they gave up eternally.

Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

That word sorceries is:

G5331
φαρμακεία
pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.

There will be a terrible price to be paid by these pharmaceutical drug pushers.....

"My people perish for lack of knowledge"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join