It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zazz, Wicked Witch of OZs journey through incantations, spells and hidden magics. Grimoire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

starwarsisreal
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Is it possible to magick duel? As in two people use magick against one another?

I knew a prominent satanist once whose crew would hold magick duels. Two of them would sit in their own circles and then do things to each other, and the first one to leave the circle lost. Odd ducks, but they probably had practice with throwing "energy" and images at each other, to see who owned their space and who didn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ok Witch Zazzafrazz,

I have a question: I'm from South East Asia. I have a friend living 4 hrs bus ride. She belongs to a community of feminist-matrilineal folks. They follow this tribal tradition that the mother is the goddess-equivalent of the household. She has a younger brother who's been dedicated to the town deity. Since he was 5 years old he has been deliberately possessed with a spirit (they call it the mimicker). He can talk or behave like another person whos near him, if the adult desires so by a chant/mantra. Sometimes even confessing hidden stuff about that adult thats hidden. Sick part is his mind/brain can never mature, hes possessed by the mimicker spirit till he dies. Some say he can take the aura of another person and make it his own.

Any other instance of this practiced elsewhere?

He'll remain possessed by the spirit. He'll grow in height and physical size but his is possessed by the spirit till he dies.
The sick part is, his brain/mind will never matur

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So.. what dId we attempt to conjure by reading that?

Were you trying to get a bunch of us ti read it at once to usebus to your own ends?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Did I fall under your spell hmmm... After reading it I was curious about King Solomon:
www.yankeeclassic.com...

Hmm... So was King Solomon a christian or an occult magician who could control demons

Testament of Solomon

In Greek, (A.D. 100-400), the Testament of Solomon is based on the Old Testament and describes the building of the Temple by King Solomon with demoniac aid and the names and functions of the demoniac powers.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Mythology states (even Ancient Aliens on HC) that KS built his temple with demonic assistance. Wasn't this guy close to GOD? Izzit confuzink?
edit on 1-11-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

Any why are secret societies so in MUAHHH with it:
www.cuttingedge.org...
edit on 1-11-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Grand Grimoire or The Red Dragon
The Grand Grimoire is a book of black magic and is pretty much the spookiest evil and dangerous grimoire ever penned. The main reason for this, is because is specifically tells you how to summon Lucifer. You can get a list of all hells demons and how to cast black magic, but even occult practitioners don’t like to use it.

edit on 31-10-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

Just for argument sake. Is that even possible ? My line of thinking goes and correct me If I am wrong. However if Lucifer is real doesn't that then make god real, applying the whole balance of nature (good. vs evil).

As far as I was aware doesn't it say that god has Lucifer locked up until he decides to let him out, free to roam this earth ?

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Does it make god real? Its just a book, I think there are metaphysical properties to belief systems that individuals can "create" .
What do I know, I'm not even a witch, I just like to read a lot of history.

We are discussing this thread on ATS live today.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I never read old spells, I came across some old sumerian incantationbowls once, I b very superstitious.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There are many different types of magick....Solomonic (Goetic) being one.

There's also Heptarchic, Enochian, Talismanic, Shamanic, Chaotic, and more.

It's both an art and a science.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join