It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 2.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

-The Black Fortress!-

Black King

"Even though I should have you all killed for your failure to kill them. You have done well by bringing me valuable persuasion!"

Moloch

"They are surely coming for us! We should send our armies east and any mercenaries we can gather to make sure they are dealt with!"

Black King

"And your one of them! All of you!"

Dark Rider

"He has my sword! It has fed him power! He won't be stopped!"

Black King

"We have his elf he is at our mercy!"

"How can you be so sure? Even you could not have beaten the Dragon King!"

Black King

"The Dragon Queen is here with her brood whether he is defeated by my hand or not. the brood shall surely kill him!"

"What about the human?"

Black King

"Bring her to me!"

Vreck brought Tira to the black king and without missing one beat he slit her throat!

Black King

"We have no use for this one!"
edit on 31-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Black King

"How long?"

Queen of Dragons

"The eggs are still being conceived and won't be ready for another 2 days!"

Black King

"We haven't that kind of time!"

Queen of Dragons

"You mean your horde isn't capable of stopping one man and his little friends? Some Sorcerer you are. I thought you was infallible?"

Black King

"Don't forget your king has been killed twice now!"

Great Wizard

"I think it's time we leave the Queen to prepare her brood!"

Black King

"She's the only reason you are welcome here!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Grim

"I want another whack at the chosen one! He proved to me he wasn't so great! i will kill him!"

"You imbecile he killed the dragon king! You really think you have a shot?"

Grim

"You forgot something Nephilim he was not alone! He is not a god!"

"The last time that dragon king was beat they had another dragon. These people did it alone!"

Grim

"If you want to fall to his feet go ahead! I will crush his skull!"

Moloch

"Nobody is doing anything until we get more information on what we're up against. I think it's time we find more firepower!"

Grim

"I hate Nephilim!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Imili besides being scared to death being held captive in the Black Kings fortress not know next what to expect. She was devastated and couldn't believe how carelss she had been. Not only did she let herself get captured. But she killed Osemre. And though it was not exactly her fault it was however her arrow that killed him. She couldn't get it out of her head. She'd never killed a friendly before and her consciousness was eating at her.

Imili

*I wonder what they did to Tira? She's been gone awhile! I hope they bring her back I'm going to go crazy in here if I don't find someone I can talk to. If she's been killed I'm probably the next in ine! I hope Loukha finds me soon!*

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
-Jegas-

Isauana

"What will you do if I end up pregnant?"

Loukha

"I will help raise it aslong as I continue to breathe. i'm sure it will be one powerful kid!"

Isauana

"What about her?"

Loukha

"I'm sure she will understand! Someone like me a hero has the whole world after them. How could she honestly believe she's going to be the only one? Even as special as she is to me!"

Isauana

"I just wanted to know where your head was at!"

Loukha

"I'm no scoundrel! My first born will always be heir!"

Isauana

"That's the way it should be!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Asara

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything! Hahim sent me to let you know that the Seer will see us now and he has something for you!"

Loukha

"It will be appreciated if you knock next time. but your fine we was just getting a future conversation out of the way!"

Asara

"My bad! I will make sure I do just that! You coming?"

Isauana

"Give us a few minutes we'll meet you at the seer!"

Asara

"See you there!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Alia and Raven were walking around town gathering items and telling there tale of the beaten dragon king. Everyone else was getting prepared to see the Seer!

Serenity

"So how does it feel being able to control it now?"

Loukha

"Like I have a locked up monster within raging to get out!"

Hahim

"All that time you've spent with Isauana should have that beast content!"

Loukha

"So whats this gift you have for me? I'm kind of in a hurry to see the Seer and get Imili back!"

Hahim

"Well you remember that crystal the wood witch gave me and I ended up using it to collect some of the spiritual essence from the Dragon King?"

Loukha

'Yeah, what of it?"

Hahim

"Well I had an artisan socket a breast plate enchanted and crafted by elves and we inserted that crystal. The breastplate will be wearable even through transformations!"

Isauana

"Incredible! Like he needed another power boost! But beware I don't like this dragon essence around! It could corrupt you!"

Loukha

"Then I wouldn't be the chosen one would I?"

Hahim

"Here is the breast, and back plate! She's right you could find yourself giving in to the inner beast. I would let the beast out for awhile."

Loukha

"Now that I'm here I might aswell find a couple of sheaths for the swords I don't need to carry them everywhere I go!"

Serenity

"Now that everyone has simmered down and realized you had no need for anymore public events I'm sure you will be able to find what you need!"

Isauana

"The first thing we are going to do is see the Seer!"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Once Loukha put the plates on! the crystal grew brighter then it had before! It was embedded in the heart of the chest plate. It was bad enough that it had to be covered up! A Cape and tunic was given to him to put on! The tunic was a deep purple! It had a golden phoenix on the chest! The cape was black and had a golden phoenix!

Isauna

"How fitting!"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As they went in to see the Seer, Loukha started to feel effects from the crystal kicking in. He knew he was going to have to transform soon! And his glow started to come back. He could feel himself being torn apart. It was time he thought to take a self reflective journey. But with Imili being held captive and no way to know if shes alive or dead where would he find the time! But meditation he knew would fix the problem!

Seer

"You have changed majorly since I last saw you!"

Loukha

"Yes and I have no time for small talk. Not trying to be rude but I really need to leave town soon!"

Seer

"This has been forseen! Aswell as your child with Isauana! Don't worry everything turns out in the end!"

Loukha

"I'am begging you please hurry up!"

Seer

"Lost ends will soon be tied! Black will join with white! A king will fall and a king will rise! A dragon will remain elusive. 3 eggs will hatch! And the "Dark Ones" shall expose themselves to the world!

Asara

"Don't we already know most of that?"

Hahim

"The king believes in superstitious advisement!"

Serenity

"It's time for you to go on your journey to the south to see a great mage!"

Loukha

"Do me one favor! Make sure you all take off to rescue Imili and I will meet you!"

Isauana

"That's the plan!"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
-The black fortress-

Black King

"We know what you been saving for your boy friend! He most likely has slept with someone else by now! Do you think he really cares about you? If you don't give us the information we desire we are going to make sure you have nothing special to give him!"

With this the black king licked Imili's cheek and walked out. Now she has something to think about!
edit on 1-11-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
-Jegas-

As Loukha left the seers and prepared to leave Isauana took him to a local merchant where she showed him a pair of back sheaths that were custom made to fit his swords. He needed them otherwise he would have to carry his swords by hand everywhere he went. And that had really began to be more of a hassle then it was worth. The best part was that they fit over his breast,and back plate and wouldn't have to worry about the straps snapping when he grew.

Loukha

"Thank you this is much appreciated! you are a master craftsman!"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Imili

*Well now I'm screwed! I guess I will just confess it's not like Loukha will be beaten anyway by now he should be a god!*

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Raven and Alia decided to stay behind as everyone left! Loukha began his travels south and the rest of them went west headed right for the Black Fortress! Everyone hoped Loukha would be back in time otherwise the rescue of Imili was no sure thing!

Raven decided that, that night she would try to teleport to Imili if she could do that at least she would be able to find out whether or not she was still alive. Everyone to this point believed she was but it was not guaranteed.

This huge leap would require a lot of strength another reason she couldn't leave! She was going to need all the energy she could save to get out of there alive!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hahim

"It's time we head west!"

Serenity

"Loukha ran out of here in a hurry I believe something other then Imili's absence is bothering him!"

Asara

"Well he still hasn't mourned the loss of our friends properly yet. And all the celebrations after killing the dragon was not needed when we still have work to do!"

Isauana

"I believe he is fighting something. And it's not just the increased power and his new found control over the tiger. It started with that socketed breast plate!"

Hahim

"He will find his way! Right now we must focus on Imili that's what he would want us to do!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Loukha traveled for a bit still bursting inside with power. Alot of it he thought was the fact that his beast form wasn't used to being held back. it was time to release it!

Loukha

*If i don't transform I'm going to go crazy! I sense someone with an awesome amount of power nearby!*

Loukha

*I better find somewhere to meditate soon! I can't believe I'm even doing this! Why do I need to go see this mage with Imili being held by the Black King! it just doesn't make any sense!*

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

*He must be the one who killed the dragon! He seems deeply troubled! I better follow him a bit. Incase he gets into trouble!*

Although Loukha knew he was being followed by someone with great power he maintained course the sooner he could get this out of the way the sooner he could get to Imili!
edit on 3-11-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Imili

*I'm almost certain Tira is dead! The Black King will come back shortly! I better tell him what I know! if not innocent blood will be spilled. And sure enough my life will be ruined! If only I could have had time alone with Loukha!*

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Asara

"If Loukha doesn't meet up with us by the time we get there then what?"

Isauana

"Nothing changes we still try to rescue Imlli and do what we can against the black king!"

Serenity

"You don't think the journey just stops do you Asara?"

Asara

"I just thought that if Loukha doesn't make it then obviously we are done for and we might aswell accept that evil has one!"

Hahim

"Evil never wins there is always those conspiring to beat you no matter what good or bad if your dominant you will always have a target on your back!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
As Loukha began to get further south the battle within really began to get to him so he thought he would finally stop and begin his meditation. So he gathered some wood and made a fire!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

*No wonder this guy glows like I do he is one with the holy spirit! I know I've found the chosen one now!"

The following stranger kept an eye on Loukha while he meditated and began to sink deeper inward. The beast and mage they had seen nearby gave no trouble! But the stranger kept focus on them periodically anyway.
edit on 3-11-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join