It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reincarnated soul of Maria Callas? "O mio babbino caro "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If someone asks me if reincarnation is possible then I fully believe its possible..

Talent shows always amaze me because once and awhile there are people on stage that they mock with but afterward being praised by their talents.
This young girl who thought it would be fun to sing opera because her brother played violin signed up for Holland got talent. As she tells the jury that she never had sung opera before but searched you tube for a song she liked and signed up.

She totally baffled the jury..who before she started said do I have to wear earplugs..

She didn't have lessons whatsoever and did this just for fun.. If you ask me then some important and beloved people that have died come back to this world sooner or later but their minds being erased not their souls and talent they had...

This girl knocked me of my chair when I was watching last weekend Amazing...

So beautiful ..Peace
edit on 0b59America/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2013 19:11:59 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2013 19:11:59 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Now that's talent from the soul

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

isn't it, That pure voice how is it possible?
edit on 0b18America/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2013 17:54:18 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2013 17:54:18 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Thank you. Now I've seen the next step on mankind evolution. She is closer to God than us.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Some indeed are so bright and just learning from youtube never ever had lessons or audit for a mass public with no nervous feeling , strong self-image I would say

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
To have attributed her marvelous talent to (ugh)-->reincarnation is not only an insult to her - its an insult to God who created her and bestowed upon this precious soul this wonderful talent, that can easily be described as 'Sui generis' - One of a Kind, and that immediately cancels any notion of a non-spiritual origin of her gift such as reincarnation.

Sui generis is a Latin phrase, meaning "of its own kind/genus" and hence "unique in its characteristics".

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XionZap

Why would that be an insult to her or god ,?
I would rather say that god sends those back who have brought beauty to this planet in the past so that we be reminded that he stil works in mysterious ways

To me it's confirmation that he exists..And still baffles me how powerful he really is..

And I understand that she also has her unique character and life to live by but her voice really is almost exactly like Maria Callas
edit on 0b00America/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2013 19:35:00 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 31 Oct 2013 19:35:00 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XionZap

Who were you in your past life? A judge?

Reincarnated talent was my first thought. Or, maybe not. Many young people possess amazing talents which may flourish if they are raised in a loving and stable environment.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is another one...12 year old Jackie Evancho ......Skip the first minute to cut to the chase...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OMG....sat here crying!
Thank you OP for finding this....truly beautiful and innocent. Her voice captures the song perfectly.
I don't know about Callas.....here's her version, considered to be her 'signature'....too fast and not enough emotion to get to me...

However, as a 'grown up' version this is my fav...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I for a second thought to hear the real voice of Maria Callas in that girl when I played back the original.. But she also gave me that moment that she touched my soul , incredible voice I hope they don't spoil her to much..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

These little wonders still amaze me... She also has a great voice and choose Maria Callas ..

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I did not catch this live, I don't watch these shows since most of the winners implode at some point. I burst into tears when she started to sing. Wow. Just wept listening.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
2 girls singing like that?
incredible

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I know she has something special , In interview they asked her what she would do if the give her 50000 euro.
She aswered I would feel guilthy and would spend that money at african children because they have so little and I so much that would make me happy...

you can say it's written al over it but why would a girl her age say that?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Probably and possibly because may be her primary school sponsors an african school. I know a lot of british schools both primary and higher do, so she would be very well aware of the education system in africa.
Just a thought,
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

join