It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Busted Big Time In Obamacare Fiasco - Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We all know that Obama stated a bajillion times that we could keep our health insurance. Hardly anyone missed this, so yeah now a lot of people are angry. But did you know that a new video has surfaced from back in 2010? In this video he admits that, yeah a few bad things got snuck through, and I pledge to fix them.

On a side note, just for those of you not aware, Sebelius under testimony stated that as little as a $5 increase in premiums would nullify a persons present individual plan. So if yours has gone up, (likely) you can kiss it goodbye.

If you want to keep the health insurance that you got, you can keep it. And I think some of the provisions that got stuck in. Uhh... Might have violated that pledge. So we are in the process of scrubbing this.

Gee, only about 1,000 views? Lets see of we can get this number up there. Tee hee...

edit on 31-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Come on folks, don't you realize that we have the smoking gun here? He knew in 2010 that there were bad rules snuck into Obamacare. And he promised to fix them so we could keep our insurance. It is now what, 3 years later and the rules are still there? What does this tell you?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well we know he lied about it so what does it matter when he lied?

Doesn't make this issue any more or less damaging than it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm 100% sure Obama and the HHS knew exactly how many policies were going down.

They HAD to know.

They MUST have conducted studies and that's how they knew exactly what regulations to administer.

It's obvious.

How else could they have known which "minimums" to focus on ?

Now they expect people to just take it for what it is all in the name of better "Coverage".

Did anybody ever have a problem in the past with "Low" coverage on an existing policy ?

Hmmm.

I bet that's a crock too.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Technically, he didn't lie. After saying you can keep it, he let you know that is not true.

Now he can blame the house for not voting and grid locking anything with the healthcare bill.
He can say its the insurance companies fault also, he has so many sly ways to blame everyone and point fingers and keep himself bullet proof. This video shows how good of a scam he can sell.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Spookybelle
Well we know he lied about it so what does it matter when he lied?

Doesn't make this issue any more or less damaging than it is.

What makes the difference here is that he acknowledged the flaw in 2010 and promised to fix it. Instead he opted to leave this part be. But did he even discuss this change of plans prior to running for office in 2012? NO! He ran for office touting the benefits of keeping your own plan. This was election fraud, this is your smoking gum!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

xuenchen
They MUST have conducted studies and that's how they knew exactly what regulations to administer.

Au contraire!

You mean like the tests they MUST have conducted on their failure of a website for the ACA??

Don't underestimate the incompetence of this administration.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wahhh... It is raining... Where are all my trick or treaters! I have only had about 6 so far. And I even bribe them with 2 decent sized bags of chips.

You know I can't repeat this enough. He admitted knowing in 2012 that there was a flaw where as you couldn't keep your insurance, but promised to fix it. He never did. But he ran for election while touting a lie! Darn it he knew yet still said you could!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He was told before the bill ever even passed that he would cause millions to lose their coverage.

Even morons can do math. Look at Fox news coverage of this.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The truly ironic insanity, is that Obummer is solely on the slate to take the blame in this fallacy? How about the idiots in the house, congress, and Senate whom did not read this bill, and asked the ole mighty Pelosi to describe it to them which was " Quote: you need to pass it to understand it"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

kingsquirel
The truly ironic insanity, is that Obummer is solely on the slate to take the blame in this fallacy? How about the idiots in the house, congress, and Senate whom did not read this bill, and asked the ole mighty Pelosi to describe it to them which was " Quote: you need to pass it to understand it"

You are right on there! Why in gods name did they rush through something that would affect every last citizen? AND would control a good portion of the US economy. I suspect they felt that if they didn't rush it through the bickering would have stopped it in its tracks. Pretty much like what has happened to immigration. But I also think this has proven to them that major change, all at once, is not a good idea for immigration.

PS.. We are soo going down. Bye bye economy... Save your spare pennies in a jar.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

six67seven

xuenchen

Au contraire!

You mean like the tests they MUST have conducted on their failure of a website for the ACA??

Don't underestimate the incompetence of this administration.

They did conduct tests on the website. The tests showed the website would fail with just a few hundred people trying to log in. So not sure what you are saying. The other person is right.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Actually contrary to what was stated under oath the other day, they were informed that the site was a mess. Here is a CGI document that they got that that outlines the problems. Heck it was a month prior to the live date and the government never gave them the access that they needed.

CGI Monthly Report On Obamacare Website
edit on 1-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
At first all these double posts were cute. But I am really tiring of them. Can anyone tell me if it is my mouse or this site?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

elouina
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Actually contrary to what was stated under oath the other day, they were informed that the site was a mess. Here is a CGI document that they got that that outlines the problems. Heck it was a month prior to the live date and the government never gave them the access that they needed.

CGI Monthly Report On Obamacare Website

No I know. The person I responded to seemed to be saying the website was put up without being tested. I replied it WAS tested, and it failed. They knew it was not ready to go live and did it anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I figured I'd humor Obama and his following by waiting 2-years and keep an open mind. The first year was a mess, everything was in chaos but he had to start setting the foundation. In fact the foundation only ended its construction in 2012. 2-years after his pledges of doing this sand that or else he'll resign... Yeah, I don't see him resigning do you? In fact, he went up a second time. So why am I not surprised to hear that he lied to us again? Oh wait, I'm not surprised at all.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Obama can't force insurance companies to keep the old plans active.

That is a decision the insurance companies make.

But go ahead and keep trying to blame it on Obama...it's not going to stop the ACA from moving forward.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

AlienScience
reply to post by elouina

But go ahead and keep trying to blame it on Obama...it's not going to stop the ACA from moving forward.

Actually, Obama did force these insurance companies to cancel the plans. Sebelius admitted under oath, that if a insurance policy went up by as little as $5, amongst a list of other qualified changes, the plan had to be cancelled.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

elouina

AlienScience
reply to post by elouina

Actually, Obama did force these insurance companies to cancel the plans. Sebelius admitted under oath, that if a insurance policy went up by as little as $5, amongst a list of other qualified changes, the plan had to be cancelled.

And it was the insurance companies choice to either keep them the same or cancel them.

Again, not Obama...this is a business decision by the insurance companies.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
He said there wouldn't be a mandate in 2008 so the whole thing is a big fat lie as far as I'm concerned. He can't "fix" that. Not only can't he fix it. He WON'T fix it (He fought all the way to the SCOTUS to keep the mandate, after all). Because he lied about it on purpose and he knows it.
edit on 1-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join