Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
I hope this isn't futile, but I am trying to develop sort of an understanding of the general people who both visit and run this board. Ok,
especially the people who run this board, as in mods.
If possible, could anyone who visits this thread answer this short 7-question survey? I promise not to be judgemental and I hope that no one will be
either. I will answer my own survey in an effort to encourage replies. Don't judge me, and I won't judge you. Explanations are encouraged!
1. Do you really think that there is a terrorist threat that represents a serious problem to the status quo?
God i hope so. I hope that their are people on the streets terrorizing politicians into waking up.
As for violent terrorist, i beleive that even if they where not a serious threat before, we have made them into one.
2. Do you think that, as Americans, our civil liberties are being eroded, slowly but surely through proxies like the war on terror and the war on
3. Do you think that the military is cool? You know, like big tanks and fast planes, and stuff like that, does that please you?
I find it disgusting
4. Is the CIA fallout in response to our
ties to Israel and their links to 911, or in relation to a fundamental shift in
terms of the CIA's modus operandi?
5. What do you think of the national budget deficit? Does it need to be paid, and why?
No, let it fall. People seem to be voting for it to fall flat, and that might be best.
6. Would you be for or against the US invasion of Iran?
7. With major events like 911 or the Bali bombing, have you ever asked yourself the question, "cui bono", or, who benefits from the outcome of such