It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden gets website job in Russia, lawyer says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hello

Well Edward Snowden has a job in Russia.

He will be performing Maintenance for a major Russian website, but they wont tell us which site..

wow he found a job pretty fast and he still working with computers.

I hope they don't have any classified info on there lol
www.cnn.com...

Weeks after getting asylum in Russia, Edward Snowden now has a job there, one of his lawyers says.

Snowden, the U.S. national security contractor turned leaker, will start a job Friday with a major Russian website, his attorney Anatoly Kucherena told CNN Thursday.

Kucherena declined to name the employer for security reasons. He told Russian state-run news agency RIA Novosti that Snowden would perform maintenance for the site.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I'm glad he was finally able to find a job.. I hope he is well.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The problem with whistle blowing is that for some it's in their nature. If he did it as he says he did, "For the good of the American people, and for their rights to know…" then surely we will never hear from him again. He will be able to live a somewhat normal life in Russia…

However, if it is simply his nature to rat out people he has a grudge against, I would surmise Russia is the last place he would want to be, given how tough they are on their own citizens and how they wind up when they try and talk…
edit on 31-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

join