It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis strike shipment of Russian missiles at Syrian port

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

Beavers
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Israel is a UK/US/Western puppet state.

They won't be dragging the US into anything, they'll be doing what they're told just like the rest of us.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

Uh huh,

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001

Ummm....wow.

Just wow...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So I'm curious how this hasn't started a full out war yet??? One country attacks another's military base and they don't retaliate?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

jhn7537
So I'm curious how this hasn't started a full out war yet??? One country attacks another's military base and they don't retaliate?

What are they going to do? Really?

edit on 1-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

The question is when, at a time and place of their choosing, Syria is not in any state to take on Israel or any other nation for than matter, but Russia and Iran are and it doesn't always have to be a military response..
edit on 1-11-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't understand why these types of things don't get more attention.
Oh, I know why, because if everybody knew about it they would expect a reaction. But since Syria is in no position to retaliate and Russia isn't interested in responding to this slap in the face, and of course Israel must keep up its "not a bully" appearance.
The newsies will spend the days showing Obamacare hearings live air shots of LAX....

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Believe me, Israel did not do this as a rogue act. They did this with USA consent. They don't sneeze without our blessing, at the risk of losing our billions we give them each year.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I hope many countries unite with Syria and go after the Israelis. Hopefully Russia will steamroll over them. The world needs to stand together and put an end to it now. The land needs handed back over to the Palestinians and the racist oppressor land thieves need sent packing. If the US tries to get involved in any more wars, particularly this one, then the people need to issue arrest warrants for all who vote yes and enforce them. Hopefully the military and law enforcement will help. Any one in congress who supports another Zionist war has to be arrested for being a traitor. They are guilty of treason and war crimes. No more. No more blood. No more death. No more bombs. The IAEA needs to go into Israel and inspect everything they have and destroy theirs. The world needs to enforce that immediately. I don't see how the US gov has any right to say anything to anybody about using chemical weapons. Look at all they used on other people. Look at the bombs they have dropped. Look at all the trouble their agents cause/are causing. I guess they're getting desperate and see how many people are opening their eyes. Evil has got to go.

Also, hasn't Israel been selling weapons and nuclear stuff all over the place? If so, then doesn't that give all the other countries over there a right to hit Israels "missle sites"?
edit on 1-11-2013 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
np
edit on 1-11-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Ahh...yes those "sources" you speak of....wouldn't happen to be the Israelis? Where is the evidence? Who are these sources? What is the validity of the information? I'll leave you with the motto of the Mossad, Israels intelligence aparatus....

"By way of deception...thou shalt make war"

I don't believe anything that comes out of Israel. They have made an art form out of lies and obfuscation.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Well it looks like they forgot to ask for the blessing to release information about the strike.

Naughty , naughty American Government , how do you ever expect to get out of the dog house and back in bed with the Israels , if you keep doing this:-

Israel ‘furious’ with White House for leak on Syria strike

Jerusalem considers administration’s confirmation of Israeli air attack on missile stores to be ‘scandalous’; TV analyst warns US risks starting ‘major flare-up’

www.timesofisrael.com...

Perhaps its time to consider marriage counseling ehhh?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

sapien82

We know that Israel would have to fly over other countries and airspace controlled by western allies
so our military knew it was taking place.

Nothing reported on that , what actually happened to journalism , surely not every journalist is bought and paid for to report absolute rubbish.

You do realize that Syria has a coastline on the Mediterranean? To strike an installation near Latakia there is no need to fly over any other territory nor for Israeli aircraft to actually penetrate Syrian territory. Israeli aircraft can simply fly out into international airspace over the Mediterranean and launch stand-off missiles against a target in the vicinity of Latakia. See map link for Latakia and surrounding region.

goo.gl...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

khimbar
Is this a different attack to the one earlier today?

If that would be an Israeli air strike on some kind of arms shipment about to be handed to Hezbollah,then yes is this a different attack?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

One must never forget this is really all about the US petro dollar - and the US cia lead destabilization attempt of the middle east.

Looks like we're losing.....

Egypt figured it out..... mccain and graham ran over there during the huge, dangerous embassy shutdown to try to put the muslim brotherhood back in power.

Saudi Arabia is throwing the US under the bus because they can see we haven't been so successful with out own brand of "terrorists".

This is all about the downfall of the IMF, World Bank, and Federal Reserve (all private banks) and the loss of the US citizens wealth, and ultimately of the elites power over the globe.

Look at what china is doing.... openly posting their nuclear destruction plans of the US.

And obozo and company fills their own personal pockets with as much as they can steal from US citizens, leaving the US in ruins.

NWO with the US successfully destroyed. And how many idiot US citizens don't even understand this?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Almost certainly bogus because a strike on a Ruskie freighter, irrespective of what its cargo is, would be a veritable declaration of war on the itchy trigger fingered Putin.

That, and Russia openly support the Syrian government; so there's nothing new here.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The Israeli excuse that they had to strike this shipment to stop it falling into the hands of Hezbollah is getting old and lame and has been used before. It's getting almost as old as the Iranian Nookular excuse!

Lets face it, Hezbollah isn't attacking anyone and has only been retaliating against Israeli incusrions into Lebanon, which is all pefectly reasonable. Hell, the only reason they are labelled as a terrorist organisation is because Israel told their compliant / controlled allies to do so.
Even if shipments of manpads and arms WERE going to Hezbollah, don't they have a reasonable excuse to have them, given the constant Israeli incursions onto their land and airspace, in direct defiance of UNSC resolutions telling them to cease?

Israel is just trying to kick off another war, knowing that at the instant Syria retaliates against them, they'll get anhialated by the resulting bombardment by the US, UK and other Israel firster governments.
They want this war so much, and the removal of the last big target before Iran. Of course, they are too cowardly to go and do it themselves, and so want the rest of us to do it for them, at our expense and any blood being spiled will be non-Jewish, so that's alright then!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

"Lets face it, Hezbollah isn't attacking anyone "

That was funny....there's so many comedians here

I would agree that Hezbollah's attacks are no where near as efficient, precise, or effective as Israels....but I would have to consider the number of attempts by Hezbollah vastly outweigh Israels responses.

Just saying.

X

<< 3  4  5   >>

join