It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer UFO thread illustrations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Members of the "Member Art" forum have previously kindly provided illustrations for a couple of my longer threads, including the artwork by "freelance_zenarchist" for my thread:
Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

I'm currently trying to finalise a long thread examining various claims made by Steven Greer, of CSETI, the Sirius documentary and the Disclosure Project.

Over the last few years there have been several threads about Steven Greer on ATS, including
(a) Schuyler's thread "The Problem with Greer"
(b) Imnnotanother's thread "What happened to Disclosure and Steven Greer?"
(c) LiquidNova's thread "Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer"
(d) Sirric's thread "Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)"

There have been some recurring photo/illustrations in those threads, including:

Anyway, for my long thread on various claims made by Steven Greer I wonder if anyone might like to contribute any illustrations/image relating to one or more of those claims. Some of the relevant claims that I think might lend themselves to illustrations are summarised below. I think that there may be some fun to had illustrating these claims.

(1) Greer's claim that he bounded down a mountain in "boing, boing, boing" leaping steps of 20 to 30 feet each.

Steven Greer in his book “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” (2006) at pages 24-27 (in Chapter 2) of the Crossing Point softcover edition claimed that in the fall of 1973, about six months after his near death experience, Greer was about to start meditating on the top of Rich’s Mountain above the town of Boone when he “saw an extraterrestrial vehicle” which then “winked out”. He then began meditating. When he began the walk down, suddenly “an extraterrestrial biological life form appeared and touched my shoulder” and then he “suddenly found myself transported onto the craft”. While meditating together they “co-created a code for humans communicating with them”. Greer then found himself back on the mountain:

“only to experience another strange phenomenon. I was perhaps 100 yards further down the gravel road. As I started down the mountain, I found that with each step, I was in a state of near-weightlessness, as if walking on the moon! My steps were actually leaps of 20 to 30 feet at once! I t was more like floating than walking. There was a strange, magnetic, anti-gravitational effect around me, making me lighter. It wasn’t a product of my imagination; my physical body was light. I was just happy as a lark! Here I was, fresh from this experience on an ETV and now bounding down the mountain, travelling in ‘boing, boing, boing’ leaps across impossible distances with each step”.

(2) Greer's claim to have levitated 2 or 3 feet above a field:

Steven Greer in his book “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” (2006) at pages 30-31 (in Chapter 2) of the Crossing Point softcover edition claimed that:

“As I was walking in the field behind the manor where we were staying, I spontaneously – without effort or forethough – levitated. It was reminiscent of that prolonged experience of bounding down the mountainside, after my ET encounter in October of ’73. This time I just lifted vertically, maybe two or three feet above the ground”.

(3) Greer's claim that while meditating he attracted a semi-circle of animals staring at him

Steven Greer in his book “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” (2006) at page 48 (in Chapter 5) of the Crossing Point softcover edition claimed:

“One day, while sitting against a huge old Hemlock tree and meditating, I felt I was being watched. I slowly opened my eyes and to my delight, there was a semi-circle of animals around me. There were a couple of birds, a squirrel, a chipmunk and a raccoon, just in a semi-circle. I know this sounds like something out of Siddhartha, but it really happened. These animals were peacefully staring at me and appeared to be in a state of great calm and bliss”.

(4) Greer's claim that he caused armed police/bandits in Mexico to put down their guns and start playing a guitar

Steven Greer in his book “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” (2006) at page 196 (in Chapter 27) of the Crossing Point softcover edition:

“In Mexico in March of ’97, out of the five nights we were out doing contact work, four of those nights we were assaulted by armed police who were really just roving bands of bandits, extorting money from people.
On one particular night, near Altimayaya, we set up near an old fort, at the base of the volcano. Suddenly we saw a police car sneaking up on us with armed police walking in front of the car, files drawn.
I mentally saw a flash that they were going to rob us and kill us. We were in a meditative state and so we called on the Divine Being for protection. We specifically focus peace and divine protection on the police.
Initially, the police were agitated and hostile – very threatening. But they went from that state to being almost placid, instantly. They inexplicably sat down, put their guns down, pulled out a guitar from the police car and started playing the guitar!”

Anyone inspired by any of these claims?

edit on 31-10-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I didn't know all that about him. Did he really say that stuff? The aliens appeared to him (they come all this way and whisper to one guy). All self proclaimed prophets begin their careers this way. "God spoke to me."

"Then they told me to "profit-sigh…"

siriusdisclosure.com...

edit on 31-10-2013 by intrptr because: redacted portion

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

intrptr
I didn't know all that about him.

I think quite a few people will be surprised by the content of the long thread I've been researching in the last 6 months...

Did he really say that stuff?

Yep.

The quotes above are all sourced from one of Greer's more out there books. The page references are given in the post above so anyone can check the quotes.

By the way, the above quotes are just a few examples that I thought lended themselves to someone producing an illustration/image or two. Greer has made quite a few other incredible claims over the years...

And that's before we get to the problems with his "Sirius" documentary and other matters.
edit on 31-10-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

This Steven Greer is such a charlatan. I have not belived a word this man has said since I first heard him on Coast to Coast with Art Bell.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You might want to look up the interview with him on Joe Rogan Experience; he comes across as less whacky and rather brilliant, IMHO.

I have the same reaction to Greer being rather out there, but I've had some out there stuff happen to me, enough to not want to judge. The thing is, he's not outright delusional, he gave up a lucrative career to follow this trajectory, and his family as well as himself has been subjected to death threats and all the ridicule; it seems to me that someone with an M.D. could find simpler ways to make money if this was all a scam.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
why so people give this guy money lol...
if your so desparate to depart with your cash send it to me

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

I have not belived a word this man has said since I first heard him on Coast to Coast with Art Bell.

Isn't that where Bob Lazar had his debut?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The quotes above are all sourced from one of Greer's more out there books.

Thanks for the review. Now I know what to think of this man.

Thats why I come to ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

signalfire
You might want to look up the interview with him on Joe Rogan Experience; he comes across as less whacky and rather brilliant, IMHO.

Thanks, I've seen that interview and will be referring to it in the thread I've been researching and writing in the last six months. I'll embed the Joe Rogan Experience interview below for anyone interested that hasn't seen it.

My long thread on Greer is approaching completion, hence my posting this brief thread to request illustrations for some of the claims made by Greer which are covered in one of the sections I've drafting.

Any illustrations/images to accompany the claims highlighted in the OP would be most welcome.

edit on 1-11-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
To put the request for illustrations of one or more of the claims in the OP into context, those claims feature in Section C of the thread I've been writing. The current working table of contents for that long thread is pasted below.

Section A: Brief Introduction

Section B: Greer and various photos
Section B1: Photos : “Loved One” / “Mothra” photo
Section B2: Photos : "Light Anchor" / Rod photo
Section B3: Photos : Tigertail Beach hotels photo
Section B4: Photos : Joshua Tree dark “alien” photo

Section C1 : Greer’s stories: Introduction
Section C2 : Greer’s stories: Near-Death experience and union with God
Section C3 : Greer’s stories: "Boing, boing, boing" leaping steps down a mountain
Section C4 : Greer’s stories: Levitating 2 or 3 feet above a field
Section C5 : Greer’s stories: Remote viewing and precognition
Section C6 : Greer’s stories: Causing bliss among animals
Section C7 : Greer’s stories: Disappearing cancer
Section C8: Greer’s stories: Greer’s trip in a UFO beyond the moon
Section C9 : Greer’s stories: Meetings with Bill Clinton – on the astral level
Section C10 : Greer’s stories: Causing the Phoenix Lights incident
Section C11 : Greer’s stories: Causing Mexicans with guns to play the guitar
Section C12 : Greer’s stories: $2 BILLION bribe offer

Section D: Hoaxed videos in the Sirius documentary
Section D1: Sirius Videos : The Jerusalem video
Section D2: Sirius Videos : The Oliver Castle video
Section D3: Sirius Videos : The Washington video

Section E: The Sirius Humanoid - introduction

Section F: The Sirius Humanoid - background

Section G: Sirius expert reports on the Humanoid
Section G1: Sirius reports: Steven Greer’s report
Section G2: Sirius reports: Dr Ralph Lachman’s report
Section G2: Sirius reports: Dr Garry Nolan’s report

Section H: Non-Sirius expert reports on the Humanoid
Section H1: Spanish forensic medicine report
Section H2: Spanish radiology report

Section I: Sirius Humanoid’s DNA

Section J: Sirius Humanoid’s age
Section J1: Sirius Humanoid’s age : Skeletal development
Section J2: Sirius Humanoid’s age : Dental dating
Section J3: Sirius Humanoid’s age : Conclusion

Section K: Sirius Humanoid’s skull

Section L: Sirius Humanoid’s ribs

Section M: Sirius Humanoid’s other features

Section N: Sirius Humanoid - Conclusion

Section O: Greer on document releases

Section P: Miscellaneous
Section P1: Free energy machine
Section P2: CSETI training programmes
Section P3: Woolsey and the CIA“briefing”
Section P4: Invisible space craft

Section Q: Conclusion

Section R: References

Section S: Postscript

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Regarding the animal visits in deep meditation.
He likely had some lamb chops sticking out of his pockets.
edit on 17-12-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Happy new year Isaac!

I'd be honored to be a part of another one of your threads. Here's my first contribution.

(1) Greer's claim that he bounded down a mountain in "boing, boing, boing" leaping steps of 20 to 30 feet each.

Steven Greer in his book “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” (2006) at pages 24-27 (in Chapter 2) of the Crossing Point softcover edition claimed that in the fall of 1973, about six months after his near death experience, Greer was about to start meditating on the top of Rich’s Mountain above the town of Boone when he “saw an extraterrestrial vehicle” which then “winked out”. He then began meditating. When he began the walk down, suddenly “an extraterrestrial biological life form appeared and touched my shoulder” and then he “suddenly found myself transported onto the craft”. While meditating together they “co-created a code for humans communicating with them”. Greer then found himself back on the mountain:

“only to experience another strange phenomenon. I was perhaps 100 yards further down the gravel road. As I started down the mountain, I found that with each step, I was in a state of near-weightlessness, as if walking on the moon! My steps were actually leaps of 20 to 30 feet at once! I t was more like floating than walking. There was a strange, magnetic, anti-gravitational effect around me, making me lighter. It wasn’t a product of my imagination; my physical body was light. I was just happy as a lark! Here I was, fresh from this experience on an ETV and now bounding down the mountain, travelling in ‘boing, boing, boing’ leaps across impossible distances with each step”.

More to come soon!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

IsaacKoi

(2) Greer's claim to have levitated 2 or 3 feet above a field:

Steven Greer in his book “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” (2006) at pages 30-31 (in Chapter 2) of the Crossing Point softcover edition claimed that:

“As I was walking in the field behind the manor where we were staying, I spontaneously – without effort or forethough – levitated. It was reminiscent of that prolonged experience of bounding down the mountainside, after my ET encounter in October of ’73. This time I just lifted vertically, maybe two or three feet above the ground”.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

freelance_zenarchist
Happy new year Isaac!

I'd be honored to be a part of another one of your threads. Here's my first contribution.

And happy new year to you too!

Many thanks for the images - I'll be using all of them.

(I'll get back to you on your U2U tomorrow).

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

IsaacKoi

(4) Greer's claim that he caused armed police/bandits in Mexico to put down their guns and start playing a guitar

Steven Greer in his book “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” (2006) at page 196 (in Chapter 27) of the Crossing Point softcover edition:

“In Mexico in March of ’97, out of the five nights we were out doing contact work, four of those nights we were assaulted by armed police who were really just roving bands of bandits, extorting money from people.
On one particular night, near Altimayaya, we set up near an old fort, at the base of the volcano. Suddenly we saw a police car sneaking up on us with armed police walking in front of the car, files drawn.
I mentally saw a flash that they were going to rob us and kill us. We were in a meditative state and so we called on the Divine Being for protection. We specifically focus peace and divine protection on the police.
Initially, the police were agitated and hostile – very threatening. But they went from that state to being almost placid, instantly. They inexplicably sat down, put their guns down, pulled out a guitar from the police car and started playing the guitar!”

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Courtesy Martin Willis of Podcast UFO:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What a great thread hahaha

I despise greer I'm shocked there are ppl who still eat his crap up.

I wish he'd just go away and stay.

top topics

join