It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea Monster Scare in Rhode Island

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

People don't spose a go in a ocean. You will not catch me in one unless I'm swimm'in for shore. You can't even see two feet in the water ! Forget that crap.

Snf OP
edit on 19-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yeah, brings to mind (see web site San Francisco bay sea serpent) the "two brothers watching a giant sea serpent while parked drinking thier morning coffe next to the sea wall on San Francisco bay-

and the sea serpents was chasing seals and on of the serpents swam up tp the sea wall and looked at the brothers and hisssed at them.

The main sea serpent of the lot was Ginormus!! hugh!! and the seals were going nuts!!

edit on 19-10-2011 by RUFFREADY because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Don't let fear hold you back!

I hope you have a chance to swim at any one of our beaches, they are beautiful. And don't worry about the bities, they're few and far between unless you burly (blood/guts, fish/food).

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A crocodile/alligator doesn't strike me as very likely. I believe that salt water croc's mostly find their home on the other side of the world, and I've never heard of a salt water species of alligator.

Also, the shape of a croc/alli's head is pretty distinctive. If it had popped out of the water and hissed at them, I'm pretty sure they would have been able to correctly identify it.

It seems like pretty odd behavior too. It was threatening them, and from the description seems like it could have killed them if it had wanted. If it was defending a nest, part of thinks that might have have attacked right out.

Perhaps it was a juvenille and was just playing with her as it would one of its siblings. That would be my best guess anyway.

Conjecture aside, this is a very exciting story! I doubt anything will come of it, but its really interesting to see new sea creatures appear to this many people at once. Wish I could have been there!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by randyvs

Don't let fear hold you back!

I hope you have a chance to swim at any one of our beaches, they are beautiful. And don't worry about the bities, they're few and far between unless you burly (blood/guts, fish/food).

Thank you, That is a whole different deal right there. I'm ok with being able to see what's swimm'in around right next to ya . Yes I've envyed at pics in abundance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join