It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jealous USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

crazyewok
Its a shame the UK didnt and have sold out our industrial base

Jealous, UK?

But yeah, America's government sucks a bag of uhm, let's say rocks since this is a family friendly website and I'm supposed to be setting a proper example.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

burdman30ott6

crazyewok
Its a shame the UK didnt and have sold out our industrial base

Jealous, UK?

But yeah, America's government sucks a bag of uhm, let's say rocks since this is a family friendly website and I'm supposed to be setting a proper example.

Im not the one bashing Germany its the USA govemnet that seems to think is strong manfacturing and export based econemy is a bad thing.

I think its a great thing and wish the UK hadnt followed the USA on its road of stupidity.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Yeah I wish we had an entire continent of countries that were forced into trade agreements with us, before which we forced to dismantle their own industries, and by which they were bankrupted by having higher imports than exports, for which we lent unholy amounts of money for them to invest in alternate industries,

knowing full well we already had them committed into high spending contracts for infrastructure and other prerequisites for our fellowship, which they spent before we gave them the money to do so in the form of credit....which they now owe us and themselves and can never repay....

SO It would be cool to be germany which now owns Europe and controls it fiscally thanks to conditions set in order to get the credit given by it to subject states and now just lives off the interest on the debt owed to it, and for which is given the most riskless business, selling its products to subject states by disproportionate trade deals in its favor....

If germany didnt have its manufacturing base I dont know who in Europe would since everyone was forced to dismantle their countries and means of production......just to join the EU.....

It would be so cool to now have realised Hitlers dream and control all of europe from berlin just like he wanted....without firing a single shot.......great.

SOOOO jealous of them....Hitler would be proud....

edit on 10 31 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

And when the USA goes bankrupt they will be sitting pretty.

Id rather be them than you.

Either way the USA has no right to andshouldnt be pointing fingers at how others run there econemys. Not when the USA is running the most reckless economic policy that has the potenial bring the world to its knees. Sort you own shop out first before you point fingerd

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

yeah.

I know you are but what am I.....I dont even get the point of this,.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Misery loves company and our nation's leadership must feel kinda lonely at some of these international conferences. They need more misery spread around so they can all feel like it's just something that can't be avoided and stop facing the fact THEY did it.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

tadaman

yeah.

I know you are but what am I.....I dont even get the point of this,.

The point is why is the usa gov even comenting on how another nation is succesfully running there econemy when they cant seen to run there own?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by tadaman

And when the USA goes bankrupt they will be sitting pretty.

Id rather be them than you.

Either way the USA has no right to andshouldnt be pointing fingers at how others run there econemys. Not when the USA is running the most reckless economic policy that has the potenial bring the world to its knees. Sort you own shop out first before you point fingerd

You are kind of missing the point of what they are getting at. A blow to German exports could be a very bad thing for the entire Eurozone. Imagine if that had happened during the recent economic crisis in Europe.

FYI, Manufacturing stopped being the driving factor in the American economy about 40 years ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

for one, Germany is doing well because it is living off the life blood of other nations....France as well to a degree...

two, everyone has a right to their opinion...or do you feel that when other countries pressured DC to find a resolution to the shutdown that they were out of line? We are all interconnected right? or is that only when its convenient?

Three, Germany cant be wealthy without bankrupting an entire continent of its peers....seems like a crappy strategy to me....and especially to the rest of Europe....ask a Greek or a Spaniard, or an Italian, or a fellow englishman why the EU isnt so attractive anymore.....

Euro skepticism isnt even disputed or demonized like before. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE to most now having lost their entire way of life....but hey Germany is doing OK so lets just pretend its all great over there.....

edit on 10 31 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anton74

Yeah......hows that no manfucaturing working out for you guys?
*coagh* 17 trillion debt, 7.4% unemployment, bankruopt detroit and stalled economic growth *cough*

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

tadaman

for one, Germany is doing well because it is living off the lifes blood of other nations....france as well to a degree...

two, everyone has a right to its opinion...or do you feel that when other countries pressured DC to find a resolution to the shutdown that they were out of line? We are all interconnected right? or is that only when its convenient.

3, Germany cant be wealthy without bankrupting the entire continent of its peers....seems like a crappy strategy to me....

And the USA and uk is doing the same thing with the finicial sector.
The USA holds all the worlds fiat currency to random.

There are lots of stones to throw and we can throw them all day. Anyway no one forced anyone into the EU ask finland and switerland, so all us idiots who did, did so at our own risk. Cant blaim one countey from exploitiing another, not when both our countrys are rapeing the ME and africa.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by anton74

Yeah......hows that no manfucaturing working out for you guys?
*coagh* 17 trillion debt, 7.4% unemployment, bankruopt detroit and stalled economic growth *cough*

Unemployment?
UK 7.7%
France 10.9%
Spain 26.9%
Sweden 8.3%

Up until this recession, the U.S. had a lower unemployment rate than Germany. I'm talking about the recession that started 30 years after we moved away from manufacturing.

Stalled Economic growth? That means whatever someone wants it to mean.

Debt? Who cares?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

anton74

Unemployment?
UK 7.7%
France 10.9%
Spain 26.9%
Sweden 8.3%

We are not talking about those countrys.

anton74

Debt? Who cares?

You will if you default and your doller becomes worthless.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Hey, don't lump all US voters into the same pot - I did NOT vote for the current administration/President and NEVER would.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Simple solution: stop buying products "Made in Germany". As long as you buy, you are worsening your situation.

Yeah, I am not really sorry about producing products sold worldwide. IS YOUR LOGIC FAULTY?! Yes, triple YES!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join