It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your Music Gear!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey, show off your stuff here. Whatever you got ( amps , guitars , turntables , brass , xylophones, whatever!). I will start it off with my Amp Collection.
1967 Kustom 198? Trace Elliot 1994 Trace Elliot 1965 Fender Bass Cab w/ Vox Night Train and 1995 Marshall ValveState

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ModestMike

Whoa!!!

All I have is an old acoustic Korean Kay with a Seymour Duncan PU and a tricked out Fender brownface and a Bulgarian Upright bass and a few pedals.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Most of what I have is for my own personal use since i'm more of a closet musician lol. I dont have much in the way of stage gear. It's more studio than anything.

My Peavey Mixer

My BOSS GT-8 Peddal

My BOSS BR900 CD Studio

My Beautiful Signature Series Schecter Synyster Gates Custom S with Sustaniac - I love this monster!!!

My Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Set with Double Peddals for Base (not shown here)

I also have an Ibanez Guitar not shown here. I also use Computer software that I use solo for mixing, drums and other things as well as Midi via my PC. All of this is in my 1BR apartment so this is a perfect setup for me. I do have a Tubless "tube" amp that I dont really use (remember apartment) but still sounds very nice.

edit on 31-10-2013 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That Schetor is sweeeeeet!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Just curious, you have the muff and cover off the bass. Although removing the muff was the first thing I did when I got my first pressy in 1962, I did put the cover back on. I also kept the hand rest.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

She better be. I paid for her in blood, lol. It came out to $1,600.

Stats:
Set Neck w/ Ultra Access
Mahogany Body
3-pc Mahogany Neck
Ebony Finger Board
24 Jumbo Frets
Grover Tuners
Seymour Duncan Invader/ Sustainiac Pickups
Volume/Tone/3-Way Toggle (pickups)/ On-Off Mini Toggle/ 3-Way Normal-Mix-Harmonic Mode Mini Toggle
Floyd Rose 1000 Series Bridge
25.5" Scale

And she sings so pretty... That sustaniac is unlike anything I've ever played with before. It's love at first hummm. That's what I call a real hummer! And she screams just as sexy...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow you guys have some serious stuff. I am very jealous.

I don't have any pictures or serious equipment but I have; a Line Six Spider III 150 Watt Amp, a Line 6 FBV Express MK II foot controller, an Ibanez weeping Demon Wah pedal, an Ibanez RG370DX, a Mexican Stratocaster, and an old Ibanez acoustic.

I don't play much anymore. I have been thinking about selling my gear, but every time I try I can't commit.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The bass is nothing fancy, its a squire. It came without that nice stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh right, it looks like a Precision in the picture. I was a pro bass played for 20 years, but I play lead now. Sorry I can't upload any pictures at present, the new board still has gremlins on my browser.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I have a few things... Some of it's for sale.

Rack and a couple of guitars
Electrix MoFx
Electrix Filter factory
Opcode Studio 128x MIDI Controller
Echo Layla 3G 16 channel Recording Interface
Alesis DM5 Drum Machine
Behringer MDX4600 Compressor/Limiter/Expander/Peak Controller
Akai Z8 Sampler
Yamaha TG-55 Rack Synthesizer
Vantage Bass
Ibanez RG321MH Mahogany Guitar
Segovia Acoustic Guitar with pickup
Studio Computer
Web/Radio Broadcast Computer

UB2442FX-Pro Behringer Mixer

dbx BX-3 Quad Channel, 1200watts

Fostex AP2130, Dual Channel, 1300 watts

Yamaha PSR730 Keyboard/Synth

Sony TC-229SD CRO2 Servo Drive Cassette Decks

Recording Studio

Vintage 1968 Fender SR-2050

Stuff not in pictures
Roland MIDIComposer Sequencer/Keyboard
Peavey Rage 158 Guitar Practice Amp
Dano pedals x 4
Zoom pedal
Behringer PHM3000 16 track mixer, 800 watts
Behringer UB1002 S10 channel Mixer
Cerwin Vega 6B's, 12" two ways
Infinity monitors
Dahlquist monitors
Behringer B1520's
CAD 2200 and CAD 2400 spider mic's
Behringer Mics
Audo Technica Wireless Mics
Audio Technica Wireless Headset Mic
Audio Technica Wireless Guitar Transceiver
Nova Guitar (I am modifying)
Silvertone pre-70's Acoustic Guitar

I've done a lot of work for Anthem, UMPG, Sony, Warner-Chappell, True North and a few artists individually you'd probably recognize. I do mainly covers and enhanced backing tracks. So far I have done about 3000 songs since 2002 and recorded about 250 bands/solo acts.

It may or may not be a far cry from what I used to do for the military as it's still just technology, but it's part of my karmic debt repayment plan.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/31.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: forgot the Peavey

edit on 10/31.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: had Segovia spelt wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You wanna sell that Fender amp?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

ModestMike
You wanna sell that Fender amp?

That's actually one of the pieces I am looking at selling. You know what they are worth, right? I did the research and talked to Fender directly, got them to send me the schematics, just in case I ever had a problem with the amplifier, but I didn't. I tore it down, resoldered everything fresh, checked the caps, no problems and cleaned it up a little. I've been all over the internet looking for pricing on this wee beastie, the Fender forums have nothing, you actually have to search around. It is a collectors item, it is in almost perfect shape and it works perfectly. It would be real shame to part with it if I had a 1968 Fender Telecaster as well. Anyway, it's been sitting in storage for more than 20 years and it's got a story to tell.

The friend I bought it from was a flight engineer with the Canadian military and he bought it new in Germany in 1969 at the music shop outside the Heidelberg University. The amp traveled with him all over the world (Europe, Japan, Alaska, back to the States, South America, Africa, Australia, etc.) on a Hercules and finally ended up in Canada LOL. People need money from time to time so I gave him his price. He still plays in a band up here and they are quite good.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/31.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wish I could share pics of hubby's equipment, guitars, amps, special effects pedals etc. We have a spare room FILLED with stuff. He is a guitar player, though hasn't dabbled with it much since he has been disabled.

I know it cost you guys thousands of dollars. Hope you are at least playing out.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I do play out with a funk band here in the North West. My bass player is a lucky guy, he can pick which amp he wants to use and then I have the 3 remaining guitar amps to pick depending on size of our gig.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You guys seem levels ahead of what I'm doing.

This is what I've collected in the last 4 years.

M-Audio Firewire 410
KRK Rokit 5's
Akai MPK 49 Midi Keyboard
Audio Technica AT2020
Samson C01U
Midiman 49 (don't even use it)
Sony MDR-XD100(cheap headphones that get the job done)

new topics

top topics

join