It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any Evidence that the Ancient Alien Theorist have put forth that has not been Debunked?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What has been debunked? That the earth and moon are hollow? That humans were not capable of building these giant megalithic structures, especially all the pyramids? That ufos and aliens are real? That humanoids live underground? That there is a cover-up of immense porportion?

I guess everyone that has been taken for a ride by the bilderbergers cant handle the truth now. Chuckle, chuckle. Religion on its own has no merit unless AA theory helps it out. (sticks tongue down)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It really is just an "I'm smarter/more logical than you," syndrome that have people all up in arms about the AA theory.

A problem with society is the belief that if something isn't logical or make practical sense, then there's no reason for it to happen. Maybe Aliens did come here and just "pile rocks on top of each other." Maybe Aliens did come here just to poke and prod at us. NO ONE here knows anything about anything about the world's history - it's all just speculation and some people feel for some reason their speculation holds more merit.

Sure the pyramids COULD have been built by human labor, but it doesn't mean that it was.

Erich von Däniken stresses OVER AND OVER that he's not trying to PROVE IT WAS ALIENS, but is just trying to keep that possibility open, because it is possible. Anyone denying that is fooling themselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

CB328
Thank you for such a clear response to this issue. I am personally really tired of people attacking the ancient theory (and show) for no reason other than they personally don't like the idea (kind of like population control).

You summed up several points of evidence that cannot be debunked factually- just by supposition. I would add to them bible stories that don't make much sense unless viewed through the ancient astronaut lens (e.g. Tower of Babel, why would an omnipotent god be afraid of human technological development?)

I can't understand why so many people are on a conspiracy site only to try to shout down every conspiracy put forth.

I have felt the same way for many years. They ask for evidence of anything and then throw it in your face regardless how you word it and regardless how convincing the evidence is. Its never good enough even for "a conspiracy site".

I have read posts on yahoo lately that are more conspiratorial than the mainstream garbage on this site. The attacks against alex jones, david icke, john lear, AA theory outnumber the genuine posts by at least 3-1. I guess only certain conspiracies are acceptable, those that dont go too far. Perpetual skepticism is healthy, believing is uncalled for.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If you noticed they say "what if ..." And then brings out a theory. I can't think of any moment where they claim "this is a fact".

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

OneManArmy

OccamsRazor04

OneManArmy

OccamsRazor04

The carving in question was never seen until recently, after renovations were made to the temple in question. It is most likely a NEW carving of a stegosaurus.
edit on 4-11-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

And your proof for this conclusion is what exactly?

Oh thats right there isnt any because that is just one assumption.
The other assumption is that its a rhino. Neither assumption has proof, hence they are both valid assumptions.
One may be true but then they both may be false.

Yes, and when the locals are asked about the origin and don't remember it ever being there it most likely hasn't been there long. Maybe you do not understand the definition of the word plausible, since I never portrayed it as fact. Saying it is NOT a stegosaurus IS portraying fact.

plau·si·ble
ˈplôzəbəl/
adjective
adjective: plausible

(of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable.

So now that you understand the definitions of the words I used you can go back and read my post again. Thanks.

Its plausible that aliens came to earth and created man by doing genetic experiments with their own DNA and that of primates....doesnt mean its true. Your posting of the definition of plausible is irrelevant.

Apparently so, since you ignored the definition. I will try again.

plau·si·ble
/ˈplôzəbəl/
adjective
adjective: plausible1. (of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable.

It is not plausible that aliens did that. Possible, not plausible. Perhaps you do not understand the difference.

History has showed the rewriting of history repeatedly, hence the phrase "history is written by the victors".

Have I seen proof that man walked side by side with dinosours? NO.
Have I ever seen proof of a transitional form? No.
That doesnt stop evolutionists claiming evolution as fact. Just plausible.

We have actual evidence in the form of fossils. There is zero evidence for the annunaki beliefs. This is a post about evidence, not beliefs.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

f4rwest
It really is just an "I'm smarter/more logical than you," syndrome that have people all up in arms about the AA theory.

A problem with society is the belief that if something isn't logical or make practical sense, then there's no reason for it to happen. Maybe Aliens did come here and just "pile rocks on top of each other." Maybe Aliens did come here just to poke and prod at us. NO ONE here knows anything about anything about the world's history - it's all just speculation and some people feel for some reason their speculation holds more merit.

Sure the pyramids COULD have been built by human labor, but it doesn't mean that it was.

Erich von Däniken stresses OVER AND OVER that he's not trying to PROVE IT WAS ALIENS, but is just trying to keep that possibility open, because it is possible. Anyone denying that is fooling themselves.

This is not a post claiming people can not have beliefs. It's a post about evidence. Stpo the logical fallacies and stay on track. If you feel there is evidence that is not debunked share it. Be specific.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Galileo400

I personally do not know of anything that they have put forward that cannot/hasnot been easily debunked. That stated I do beleive that myths DO have marit to them and that dieties DO actually exist but not quite in the way that they are recorded/remembered. When I get to my 20 posts I may state how I beleive that as well as afew other things but as far as ancient aliens the series; it`s pure sensationalism to gain ratings.
As a joke I had heard that the host guy`s hair issue is explained by him VERY slowly being abducted!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This thread belongs in the hoax bin because its misleading garbage. Absolutely nothing has been debunked. I find it suspicious that there are so many mainstream pov in the ufo&alien forumn.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

There is zero evidence for the annunaki beliefs. This is a post about evidence, not beliefs.

Really? What about the elongated skulls locked up in certain high brow museums throughout the world?

What about the bones of giants found and locked up in certain high brow museums throughout the world?

Give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07

OccamsRazor04

There is zero evidence for the annunaki beliefs. This is a post about evidence, not beliefs.

Really? What about the elongated skulls locked up in certain high brow museums throughout the world?

What about the bones of giants found and locked up in certain high brow museums throughout the world?

Give it a rest.

I can answer that in a way you should recognize:

What about the time machines and subsequent videos showing the GP being built by human labor that have been locked up in certain highbrow research facilities around the world?

What about the Sumerian writings that admit the entire anunnaki story was a fabrication that have been locked up in certain highbrow research facilities around the world?

What about the skull stretching devices invented by Nazi torturers that are known to have been used on ancient human remains but remain unreported on and are locked up in certain highbrow war relic depositories around the world?

[SNIP]

Harte
edit on 11/9/2013 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

edit on 9-11-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

(post by Harte removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Except what I say is most likely true and what you say is completly baseless and irrellevant.

The evidence that is damming to the status quo will remain locked up until disclosure is forced.

Only certain people can view the evidence with special appointments. The show discusses this and many books probably discuss this as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07

OccamsRazor04

Give it a rest.

In order to answer you will need to be more specific. Simply saying things exist and they are proof is not evidence, it's the ramblings of a person who CAN'T give evidence. Be specific, tell me what skulls or what bones. We have 6 or 7 pages now of people saying lots of evidence exists without citing anything as evidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

They say that to sensationalise for ratings. There are afew explanations for the `specimens` that you mention if they even exist at all. Don`t believe in something just because a television program or a book tells you is is true. Remember the path that makes the least amount of assumptions are usually the correct ones.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here is a question that came to me this morning regarding megalithic structures. (Remember, I'm skeptical that any of our megalithic structures were built by aliens or with alien technology.)

My question:
Why would aliens want to build a megalithic structure anyway?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Galileo400
Here is a question that came to me this morning regarding megalithic structures. (Remember, I'm skeptical that any of our megalithic structures were built by aliens or with alien technology.)

My question:

Haven't you heard? The GP produced electricity which was beamed off into outer space and collected by alien motherships. Seriously, that's what they think. Of course when you ask them to do the math on exactly how much energy gets to the motherships through the method they propose, and then ask them how any advanced ship could even care about such a miniscule amount of energy they stop talking to you rather than answer.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Galileo400

My question:

Haven't you heard? The GP produced electricity which was beamed off into outer space and collected by alien motherships.

Utterly ridiculous!

It's not electricity, it's microwaves.

Harte

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join