It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Load's Of Black Dogs In My Dream Last night.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm in need of some help from my fellow ATS Community.

I had a dream last night where i was trying to get away from quite a few Black Dogs, It was like they had an area surrounded ( it was my area, sort of but my house wasn't my house). The dream was abit everywhere but i think at the beginning of it me and a few people were climbing over walls and hiding in rooms. It was like we was stuck in this house (where my house is but not actually my house). And it felt like these dogs had my house surrounded and when i looked out the windows every so often it was like this one was just staring at me and i was to scared to go out.

These Black Dogs sort of looked like a very muscular rottweiler with pointy ears.

Anyone know what this dream means?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

I think it means that evil spirits are around you.

Or you listened to Led Zepplin before bed.

There are plenty of dream guides that you can find on the web.
edit on 31-10-2013 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

i once had a dream where there were black dogs eager to consume living flesh.

The sky was black, the town shop windows were broken, street lights were not working and there were no people.

My assumption was that the dogs were Dogs of War or NWO soldiers eager to take what ever they can steal.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Perhaps your picking up in symbolic form "The Dogs of War", as a Russian ship has been attacked at a Syrian port. Syria is surrounded on all sides by allied and mostly American bases.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Not sure about the dream but its nothing to do with me

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sounds like hell hounds.

Theres supposedly a three headed Rottweiler named Cerberus that guards the gates of hell. I think he's supposed to keep people from getting out.

Good thing it was just a dream.....

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

haha!! How ironic! lol

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
While dreams can sometimes be a portent of the future, they are normally the meanderings of the subconscious.

Your dream to me would be that subconsciously you are feeling trapped by some current situation you are in, maybe a choice has to be made but whatever the choice is it won't be a good outcome, sort of making the most out of a no win situation, you feel pressured and no where to turn, the wolves are at the door.

I used to be chased by vampires in my dreams when I was feeling pressured, always running and fighting them, never losing them of winning, waking up in a cold sweat. I was never actually chased by vampires of course, just my subconscious playing out my conscious worry's.

That being said, when I was a teenager I did encounter what I could only call a devil dog, in reality, it was very muscular and jet black, it had glowing red eyes though, like you would see in corny hammer house of horror film, it didn't hurt me in any way, scared the crap out of me though, and out of my Doberman, that dog was afraid of nothing, yet took one look, yelped and did one, that freaked me even more and I hightailed it out of there without one glance back, still see it clearly in my mind though, some 37 years later.

Still my guess you are feeling trapped by a situation in real life though and your subconscious is just playing it out in a dream

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to BloodSister

By the estimatedprophet,

Now about the dream that you had, I'm not sure if it is real or not but my interpretation will shine some truth to your claim about the dream... Here it goes, you dreamt that you, possibly others where being surrounded (in a house) by black dogs that resembled Rottweiler's...

And that you guy's where hiding out of fear because of these animals and supposedly every-time that you would look out-side through the windows, there was this sinister dog looking or staring right-back at you..!

It seems to me that if this "dream" that you had is legit, then it is a probable warning and a very prophetic vision that you had about your future and/or destiny...The interpretation is as follows!

The "Black Dogs" that you saw in your dream are of symbolic character concerning your future and even the future of the known modern world...These "Dogs" are suppose to represent a totalitarian force, or in other words, "A Global Police State!"

And just like the Jew's went into hiding during the Holocaust from Hitler's invading forces and secret polices, so like in your dream, you and other people shall do the same during the tribulation of the New Governments World Order of Chaos. An authoritarian and dystopic new world for the people..!

That is the truth and I have warned you, so please be ready when the "Sh*t Hits the Fan," also known as "Thee Apocalypse!"
Buena Fortuna and may the Lord God Bless You!!!

EstimatedProphet

edit on 2-11-2013 by estimatedprophet because: Because I can Mf's

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

WOW

Thank you, i wasn't expecting that!

My dream was very real, I had a dream last night where i was walking with someone through field's and one of these dogs was there but only one. So me and who i was with done the obvious and walked very slowly out of the field, and thats the only part last nights dream had a dog in it.

I like everyones variations of what my dreams could mean...But what i can tell you is that im getting sick of hiding and being scared of things in my dreams lol.

new topics

top topics

join