It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sebelius: "Don't Do This To Me!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Is she starting to show a few cracks? Maybe ...getting a little unstable under the pressure? Perhaps a long, quiet retirement would better suit her. I'm sure a good % of the nation and most of Kansas would agree by now.

I absolutely don't rope Obama into this one, either. She's all the tyrant anyone needs for focus, IMO. I didn't really know her to have an opinion either way until I stopped for a dinner in Salina, Kansas several years ago at a Flying J Truckstop. Once in awhile...I really treasured a Steak and Shrimp dinner with my collected fuel points.

Well, to my surprise, I was informed that, NO, I could not have my steak cooked medium (or medium well, if I recall). Then Governor Sibelius had determined for the people of Kansas, that no steak in her state could be served in a public establishment with anything but a Well or Well Done cooking given. It was....for our health..I was told.

Well, I never did stop in Kansas again, following a second experience at a Petro truckstop, confirming it wasn't just some kooky person at that Flying J pulling a dumb move ..but really HAD been decreed by Queen Sibelius.

She's a tyrant and she'd BE a tyrant with or without Obama. She needs to step down or be removed from her position, in my opinion. She was among the very WORST I could have imagined to run such an invasive and potentially abusive system ...because she seems to have exploited that potential to it's fullest, in many ways.

I live in Kansas and when the state put a 50 cent a pack tax on cigs people in kansascity kansas would drive to kansascity MO for cigs bypassing the tax. She threatened to put state troopers on the border between KS and MO to search cars for offenders and to collect the 5 buck a pop on cartons. I knew then she had serious mental issues.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

She did say it, they are telling her to take the blame for it. Remember Obama did say that if you don't want Obama care you can keep your insurance you have and then we find out that people where being dropped. They tried to spin it that well they got a better plan but that isn't the point and I don't believe all did. The point is that he essentially said that it would be our choice to decide not the insurance choice. And if he lied on that what about all the other lies.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm just going to guess and say she was speaking to her aide about something her aide told her.

Either way, blaming Sebelius for the website troubles is like blaming the CEO of Toyota for your windshield button getting stuck

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

You have the best handle..... EVER! I wish I thought of it . "Call Mr. Plow, yes Mr. Plow. That name again is Mr. Plow!"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join