It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto's Mayor Ford Video in hands of police!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No offense to Canadians but why did Fox News in the States carry this news conference live?

Caught it live & was why like who cares about the Mayor of Toronto?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

This guy has major issues and it worries me a bit the he denies all.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Ever heard of Marion Barry?
That said, you DO know that Toronto is just behind NY and LA in population here. Right? There are other cities, countries, etc so to speak.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well he has now fessed up and admits to it, he says he has "nothing to hide now"
Typical answer from a big Politician in a big city.

Christ if I park my car anywhere but where its allowed I get dinged big time, I wonder if I ever admit to parking Illegally they will let it pass?

after all I have nothing to hide now that I admitted what was known from the start.
edition.cnn.com...
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 6-11-2013 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't think the mayor has a problem with what he was partaking of in the video, I think he is an alcoholic and alcoholics put themselves in the stupidest and most dangerous situations because they just don't care. Period.
oops posted before I finished, sorry, im more curious about his buddy sandro lisi and his nefarious activities, and lest we forget the muder of Anthony Smith one of the men in the photo with ford, I think a whole can a worms has been opened and the rabbit hole goes much deeper.
edit on 6-11-2013 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Iwinder
Well he has now fessed up and admits to it, he says he has "nothing to hide now"

But it's the gift that keeps on giving!! Here's the latest...considered Video #3, while #2 has not quite emerged from the shadows. Give it time...I can wait.

Meanwhile...

Rob Ford caught in video rant
Mayor Rob Ford has been caught on a new video staggering around an unknown living room ranting gibberish and acting wildly. The Star

But please...don't let # 2 be a sex tape, as has been suggested!!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Iwinder

But it's the gift that keeps on giving!! Here's the latest...considered Video #3, while #2 has not quite emerged from the shadows. Give it time...I can wait.

Meanwhile...

Rob Ford caught in video rant
Mayor Rob Ford has been caught on a new video staggering around an unknown living room ranting gibberish and acting wildly. The Star

But please...don't let # 2 be a sex tape, as has been suggested!!

I would think #2 would probably be a sex tape because he was accused by a female colleague at a party/convention that he was acting strange then grabbed her behind. This he denied, of course.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, thank god this latest one wasn't a sex tape.
CTV National News just played the tape, uncensored. Wow, what an irate rant!
He's going to give himself a stroke if he doesn't calm that temper

I wonder who it is he's looking to kill?

And there's still apparently at least 2 or 3 more tapes...

This version is censored. The tv just gave a warning and let the language fly
www.ctvnews.ca...
edit on 7-11-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

snowspirit
Well, thank god this latest one wasn't a sex tape.

There's chatter that that a tape exists of RoFo and 'a disturbingly young female'. I hope it isn't true, and that if it is...it stays unseen.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

At least if that one comes out, it will be censored. It would have to be - otherwise, their viewers would be blinded!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

snowspirit

At least if that one comes out, it will be censored. It would have to be - otherwise, their viewers would be blinded!

Truth is, I'm getting past the enjoyment factor of seeing this oaf brought to his knees. He should take a break, just to try and recover some self respect. What worries me most, though, is that his fans are hangin' in with him. Just what does it take? He has become a total laffing stock, and is taking Toronto down with him.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

True. It's time for him to walk away. This last video really shows that he's not someone that should be representing Canada's largest city. Not anymore. He has zero control over his temper, and threatening to kill someone could land him in more trouble than he expected ....

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Good Day,

"Why won't Rob just go already?"

I think we've all seen the pattern established by these two very d@mning pieces of video evidence.
Rob is NOT gonna give up power (re. resign) and when he goes, he'll be kicking and screaming all the way.

-Amitabha-

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
makes one wonder just how many of those running the show are wacked out of thier skulls on the hard stuff

looking at the shape of things...

its probably more common that most of us would like to admit

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Danbones
makes one wonder just how many of those running the show are wacked out of thier skulls on the hard stuff

looking at the shape of things...

its probably more common that most of us would like to admit

Or ignore, yep listen to the spin doctors and all is good no?

The man should be in Jail if not Prison. With good old Dalton for a cell mate just to mix things up a bit.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 9-11-2013 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Pretty funny tattoo...wonder how he's gonna feel about it twenty years from now?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

On Tuesday Ford admitted he had smoked crack coc aine, in what he called a "drunken stupor."

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

...and in today's news...

SHOCKING DETAILS!
Police docs on Ford reveal details of booze, drugs: Lawyer

Mayor Rob Ford's staffers told Toronto Police shocking details about booze, drugs and even a suspected prostitute in the mayor's City Hall office, according to a media lawyer who has seen the redacted sections of police documents that have been ordered unsealed. The Sun

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You know the Rob Ford saga has gone beyond the pale when what was stated in front of the cameras today is not suitable for ATS.

edit on 14/11/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

He's such an idiot lol.

At first he was only a buffoon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join