It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto's Mayor Ford Video in hands of police!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, I guess the party's over for Rob...Toronto police are reporting right now that they have a copy of the infamous 'substance abuse' video and are turning it over to the courts in the course of an extortion prosecution

Stay tuned...
Link added
edit on 31-10-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just heard on CBC. Looks like it's all over but the crying. Ford's in big doo doo now me thinks.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

From the Toronto Sun...the tabloid that gets Ford Nation moving its collective lips while reading...

Toronto Police appear to now have the video of Mayor Rob Ford appearing to smoke [an illegal substance]. Chief Bill Blair announced Thursday that police obtained a "digital video file" that was "consistent with those reported in the press." "We have recovered a digital video file which is consistent with that that has been described in various media reporters," Blair said. Blair said the file was recovered this week and led to one arrest Thursday morning. This latest bombshell in the Ford crack video controversy comes the same day the media obtained the censored police document. The chief wouldn't directly say the video is the video first reported by Gawker.com back in May. "The mayor does appear in that video," Blair told reporters. Asked if he was shocked by the video when he watched it, Blair said he was "disappointed." As a result of the file recovery, Blair said police arrested Sandro Lisi. Lisi, Ford's friend and occasional driver, was charged with extortion Thursday. The Sun

edit on 31-10-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: T&C's

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Good lord...that's the biggest crack head I have ever scene...there goes the crack stereo type...thanks Mr. Ford for breaking down those barriers.
edit on 31-10-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Not only that, Mr. Lisi was under surveillance when Ford shows up at a gas station, buys snacks, waits in the car, Lisi shows up 15 minutes later, Ford goes to the washroom (for a very long time) and none of them exchange words even though they both know each other. Very damning. And, this was all done during the afternoon on a weekday while Ford was supposed to be working at city hall. His goose is cooked now for sure.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

chrismarco

Good lord...that's the biggest crack head I have ever scene...there goes the crack stereo type...thanks Mr. Ford for breaking down those barriers.

Just a warning...identifying the substance at the centre of this discussion will be found in violation of the Ts & Cs of this site, so let's keep that in mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm not being a wise guy but did you not quote "Crack Cocaine" in the article? But thank you for the heads up anyway.
edit on 31-10-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

chrismarco

I'm not being a wise guy but did you not quote "Crack Cocaine" in the article? But thank you for the heads up anyway.

True...it's tough to police the citations as well, especially when they come out of the media. I'll be more careful, to maintain the integrity of the thread and keep us from getting shut down.

Went back and censored it...
edit on 31-10-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of T & C's

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Wasn't it Ford who wanted a town worker fired because he was sleeping in his truck on the job, a few weeks ago?

But Ford would argue he WASN'T sleeping on the job, just flyin'...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Bonjour,

What else can be said to something like this except:

"Well, it's about bloody TIME!"

Exactly how long was that "alleged" crack smoking video of him gonna have to be floating out there for before Canada put two and two together?

-Amitabha-
edit on 31-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
He was a bumbling fool ever since he got elected. I don't even know how he got elected, shame he is mayor of my city.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

luciddream
He was a bumbling fool ever since he got elected. I don't even know how he got elected, shame he is mayor of my city.

Ya got me...I was in a room full of small-town Tories on election night, and even they were astounded. Mind you, they just figured he was an oaf. Nobody could have predicted a tale this rich.

See below as Rob invites reporters in for Hallowe'en treats...

edit on 31-10-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

In an update...

Mayor Rob Ford: 'Yes I have smoked (what the Star said he did)'

CBC

edit on 5-11-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of, well...you know.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It's his tenacity that keeps him going. Like the freakin energizer bunny...

Support grew from 5% to 40% in recent days and I think I like his ability to go head down into battle like he's doing. No politician in the world could, would or did survive this. And if there ever was, it would be Rob Ford.

Just one big thing remains. He better be "off the pipe" or all of this success will go down the drain. Guaranteed. The eventual stages of addiction will always prevail.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sure he did, but, he should be be excused because , according to CBC Radio, he claims it was about a year ago and he thinks he was dead drunk at the time so it must be OK.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Vice chimes in with more news about the mechanics of the Quest for the Video...

Rob Ford’s Office Hired a Hacker to Destroy the * Tape
In late July, an anonymous source approached VICE with claims that he had been hired by Amin Massoudi, the communications director for troubled Toronto mayor Rob Ford, to hack into a website.

More specifically, the source—who for matters of simplicity will be referred to as “the hacker” from here on out—said he was asked by Amin to crack the password of a private online directory that allegedly contained a digital copy of the now infamous footage of Mayor Ford smoking a substance out of a * pipe.
Vice

...and now rumours of a SEX TAPE???

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Vice chimes in with more news about the mechanics of the Quest for the Video...

Rob Ford’s Office Hired a Hacker to Destroy the * Tape
In late July, an anonymous source approached VICE with claims that he had been hired by Amin Massoudi, the communications director for troubled Toronto mayor Rob Ford, to hack into a website.

More specifically, the source—who for matters of simplicity will be referred to as “the hacker” from here on out—said he was asked by Amin to crack the password of a private online directory that allegedly contained a digital copy of the now infamous footage of Mayor Ford smoking a substance out of a * pipe.
Vice

...and now rumours of a SEX TAPE???

Welcome to American politics.

Oh, sorry - just noticed you're Canadian...

Let me re-phrase: Welcome to my world.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If you ink this will have any bearing on the popularity of Mr. Ford think again....The most popular U.S. president in recent history lied under oath, was the first to admit to drug use, got fellatio in the public office by someone not the first lady, and sold secrets to the Chinese. He'd have been elected to a third term if it was permitted

Just watch this clown's approval rating rise

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Goldcurrent
Just watch this clown's approval rating rise

I've no doubt. I confess to a certain amount of schadenfreude, cuz I never did like his politics or his demeanor. And he is playing this out as he has any of his other transgressions - lie, lie, lie, until the evidence is indisputable...then ask for forgiveness. But I sympathise with him, too, and I think he ought to take a break to clean up. As you say, others have come back and been successful.

Meanwhile...jeeez, but ain't it a train wreck?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I like Ford's obstinance. That said I'd like to see him gone so that I could see something from TO counsel other than, "How can we F Ford?" @@

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join