It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you be participating in any rituals today? - Samhain Eve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Forget getting up, pooping, taking a shower and then eating. I'm talking about witchcraft, or something around those lines. What kind of ritual will you be doing today/tonight?

I know many whom will be doing a spiritual wake kind of thing, where they go and visit the dead and pray that their souls have passed on. I don't know anyone right now that will be doing anything for "Samhain Eve" specifically but I do miss the times when I would do this, perhaps next year? It's more fun to participate in rituals than getting drunk at parties IMO but that's just me, enjoying history.

What about you, will you be doing something spiritual?
edit on 31-10-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not doing anything spiritual but I am listening to the album Initium by Samhain.
Oh I also finished a 3 page word doc with this word count:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm gonna knock off work early and try to send Bambis' spirit to the other side.

My ole lady works late, so after hunting, I'll be drinking a bunch of Budweiser and finishing up installing my new furnance.

Happy f*%^$*&^ Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Em2013

What about you, will you be doing something spiritual?

Yes!

I will be practicing a "law of Attraction" ritual. I work with a woman that is stunningly beautiful, intelligent, wealthy and a professed lesbian. And I on the other hand am a balding, myopic, overweight, heterosexual white guy.
I would like to attract this woman and become friends and lovers. I understand that it's a lofty goal but the law of attraction ritual has worked for me in the past so I'll give this manifestation ritual a couple of weeks and if it doesn't work, I'll switch my focus to getting a new set of tires for my Honda civic.
edit on 31-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yes.
But unfortunately it will not have much to do with the actual holiday. It will have to do with the safe entry into the world tomorrow, by whom I hope are actually my new twin grandsons.
As long as I can keep myself calm enough to not let ANY thoughts of ill will upon their mother into my mind.

Sad but true.
edit on 31-10-2013 by chiefsmom because: nm

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I will be sacrificing a blonde haired, blue eyed virgin tonight. I've had her in the basement for two weeks. I'm tired of feeding her, and hearing her whine, anyway. She should feel honored. Kids these days. It's time to get out the 2000 year old athame again, and get it sharpened. I'm hoping the whole family will show up this year. The last few years, grandma has been stuck in England, officiating in the absence of their high priestess. Long story there.

This year should be good though.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Ya praying to God to stop all evil witchcraft and making it all void in the Name of Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
*facepalms*

Well then, this thread certainly derailed quickly. I'm pretty surprised considering this is ATS.

@opethPA that's pretty dark dude... You sure you're not satan in human form?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
yes to the candy god and sugar demean, i will send to them all that knock on my door, and to the pumpkin god i will make two sacrifices, with the fire god inside them, they shall burn, to light the path to my door. let the sacrifices begin the queen shall lead the way www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Em2013
@opethPA that's pretty dark dude... You sure you're not satan in human form?

Nope it was just random luck\random bad luck depending on which side of the fence you are on that it finished with that word count.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

opethPA
Not doing anything spiritual but I am listening to the album Initium by Samhain.
Oh I also finished a 3 page word doc with this word count:

Between that and the Little Satans avatar, I seriously giggled for a full 20 seconds. That was perfect.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by Em2013

Ya praying to God to stop all evil witchcraft and making it all void in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Daaaaw... thanks for praying for my soul! I'll be petitioning the goddess for you, as well. Perhaps, with Samhain putting to bed dead ideas and toxic habits, you can be made into a less hateful person.

Blessed be and all that.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

The best part of your delusion is that you have no idea you are performing a ritual, as well.... hahahah

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I"ll be passing out candy to the kids and then I'll be watching TV. That's it.
I love the costumes. The kids look so cute in them.
No spirit boards or mirror gazing or anything like that for me ...
We already have enough spooks in the house.
I don't need to bring any more over on the night the veil is thinnest.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well I have spent a bit of time today shuffling my tarot cards ready for tonight.

I will also be burning candles and incense and praying to my anscestors for guidance and protection.

Other than that I will be having a nice evening of rest watching catch up TV and looking in on the Halloween comps on here.

new topics

top topics

join