It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with Egyptian magick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
First of all I am not serious-to-the end with magick nor am I careless or dangerously casual with it. I do believe in some form of personal self-control. With that said, let me continue with how the magick of Egypt came to me. Nearly two years ago I was sitting in the family room watching tv, writing down some notes (self discoveries, preparing for ascension etc) when I decided to write down some Egyptian words. Having no knowledge of the language at all I made up most of the words following the phonetics of what sounded like Ancient Egyptian (or rusty Arabic, lol). I wrote down the made up word for 'breath' when suddenly the most oddest sensation I have ever experienced in my life seized me. It was quite a unique sensation. I felt like I was breathing, living and dying at the same time. I thought it was a nuclear bomb or aliens zapping me or something of the sorts. It lasted for about 5 seconds went away for 3 then came on again. Anyways after it had gone I realised it was the exactly what I had intended for that made up word to mean (breath).

Well that's how it started. Most certainly the Spirit of Ancient Egypt. Not necessarily intended for magick but just the spirit of the land. Anyways, that sensation and other sensations have come upon me now and again in the time that the feeling of Breathing-Living-Dying touched me. In a dream a felt other feelings such as Love-Spirit-Mind-Body and Ego. Anyways I didn't do much with these experiences and the knowledge within them until earlier this week when in my meditations I realised that this part of the Universe was chosen to reinvigorate certain 'Ancientness' in order to evolve. Well I picked up my much unused wand and tried to cast some random magick.

Well, not only did that odd sensation return but it molded to my thoughts and I felt it directed through my wand. I have had experiences with demons (not that I was the summoner but rather the object of a summoning, didn't do much to me thankfully) and know the evil presence one feels with them. I also know the presence of a more friendly elemental and this sensation is nothing like it. Neither is it a sensation caused by the ocean of cause and effect of the mind.

While I hadn't tried to use this Egyptian energy for magick until quite recently. I had decided to try and create a useable form of the language just to feel that sensation again. For those who know anything about the proper, original Egyptian language will know that it still has many secrets to give. For one the ancient scribes didn't write vowels so we can never truly know how it sounded or ever reuse it (for the time being). I have decided to do a little experiment and see if anyone else can channel these Egyptian energies from wherever in the Cosmos they are stored (if one ever wondered where spiritual energies came from). My best theory is that these energies have been recorded in the soul by spiritually-minded beings who incarnated in Egypt to be called again for greater purposes (whatever or when they may be). I am hoping such people may be able to correspond with us, the audience in the forum to see if they have similar results. Obviously it is recommended to use these energies with caution. I'll give a brief layout of the language and some instructions on calling this energy.

I'll start with one unfolding of Khemekh, the golden one.
*fa : gold*
*mer : love*
*mar : descended from love, or closest to love- i.e. Creativity*
*shej : time, grammar*
*qakha : space, pronunciation*

Some use of 'shej' or time/grammar -> fa + mar -> far : Golden Creativity or magick.

*za : not a natural sound in the Egyptian language and hence is used to summon magick*
*nu : white (colour)*
*nur : (nu + mar) White Creativity - light (or love even)

Therefore two spells:
'farz' : used to call a parcel of magick ( far + za)
'nurz' : used to summon light to the mind (nur + za)

As you can see, some harmless fun magick. There are other elements to consider including a link to the various metaphysical realms that there are:

*ba : body*
*Barm : (ba + mar) physical Creativity. The realm of spiritual Grounding really.

So one has to be grounded to their home, or even their spiritual home. Or the best home ever in previous lives (may or may not be Egypt). Or the place that everyone considers home etc

*ha : is/exists/makes
*har : existence creativity (really water, couldn't think of a better meaning. We all need it, are composed of it)*
*haram : water creativity (shej/time/grammar behaving oddly like time does) - a river
*ham : to flow*

Another spell:
'hamz' - Flowing spell (of water or of consciousness.

Obviously use the spells to build up on one another. Use 'hamz' to find your best home. 'Nurz' to enlighten your mind to move past obstacles in the mind and make better magick etc. Invent new words etc.

Thank you for your time. And I do hope some people have some success. :-)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Are we talking d6 or d20 rules?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
May I ask why you have a wand? Do you really think that's necessary...
edit on 31-10-2013 by ItzShadyT because: Unfinished.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ItzShadyT

I can give a spiritualists response to this; as a medium to direct and guide universal consciousness to my assistance. My own mind gets a bit overwhelmed doing the visualisations, verbal and non-verbal incantation etc. Also directing the emotions. What I did do about a year and a half ago is 'charge up' a stick I found on the ground with various creative visualisations. I hoped that it would help me interact with Source to channel the magick. After all, the intelligence for magick has to come from somewhere.

But I will admit, I did follow the popular idea of using a wand. I can summon the Egyptian feelings without a wand but my personally imbued wand is an assistance.

I might also add that magick is a constant whether one is aware of it or not; so my spells function a bit by themselves and with my body and mind (and spirit).

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't really understand the OP. You made up your own magic language that taps into Egyptian magic? Why post it here? So people can use your made-up words?!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

ItzShadyT
May I ask why you have a wand? Do you really think that's necessary...
edit on 31-10-2013 by ItzShadyT because: Unfinished.

Of course I can't answer for OP, but I can tell you that wands have long been used in "real" magick (e.g not illusion / stage magic).

Actually, there are a number of "traditional" tools associated with ritual magick, of which the wand is probably the best known.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by peacefulpete

A little secret I discovered with this Egyptian magick, the emotion/magick/intelligence is borrowed and and lent between participants (most likely other Egyptian souls) so when time comes for the spell to be cast half the work is already done. I was hoping to find some other Egyptian souls and maybe do some more experimenting along this direction.

I'm sure you've got your own methods and improvisations for your life(and magick).

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Klimhazard

Yeah I wasn't really criticizing OP but I also felt puzzled about the purpose of the thread. The purpose seemed based on words that you said you made up. Hard for me to understand how that part made sense.

Anyhow I didn't mean to sound critical / disrespectful; I was just confused about the purpose of the thread, and how / why it made sense.

And yes you're right that I have my own spiritual beliefs and practices that would seem silly to a lot of people lol.

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
your a tut en common magic alien reincarnate!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Klimhazard

Why do you associate this type of magick with Egypt, OP? If you study Egyptian magick, and especially their mythology, where most of their magick comes from, things like "creativity," "spiritual light," and "love" are not actually aspects of their magickal belief system.

That's not to say that they have no place in magickal thinking or philosophy. Certainly Thelema (the magickal order/religion begun by Aleister Crowley) was big on the coupling of True Will with divine love, and modern Neo Paganism (like Wicca and the Celtic Revival) focuses heavily on creativity.

I just am having troubling connecting such modern magickal concepts with ancient spirituality. Could you further explain why you think love and light were cornerstones of ancient Egyptian magick as practiced by the priestly caste?

As an aside, have you ever looked into Enochian? While there is much heresy and infamy surrounding the language and practices, at it's core, Enochian magick is entirely based on language and the emotions it can evoke within us. Some scholars of the language (especially Aaron Leitch) have even gone so far as to deconstruct the "tongue of the angels," and discovered an underlying grammatical structure, complete with root-words, phonemes, phonetic glosses, and compound words. It reminded me a lot of your example with terms and combination-phrases.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 4/11/13 by Wandering Scribe because: spelling error

top topics

join