It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

studying fushion,reactor, particals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
did not really want to start a thread but wantadvise or just bounnce ideas of. spelling sucks but i read alot inplasma reactoers, deteruim floride lasers nantrinoes really make me think. but to start tell me if im rong deterieam .www.iter.org... Ive seen thare makeing great strides on this not finding the links at the moment, in the reaction thare close to getting out the energy thay put in but thare is a big down time in between the reackshions.im shure evry one has thought this but dont mock me for asking, i know belive the deuterium-tritium (D-T) fusion reaction is what is all the energy created from the particals interact, im still learning reading, is it posible for once the reaction takes place to triger a nother if its intrudused emidaly like its on fire just keep sending deuteriem threw it like stokeing the fire? all with magnectic feildz like a high way contain the center magnetic feilds just let on of ramps open split second magnet tiseds feilds also? just asking tell me im rong close have many more thought just have no way of knowing if im anyware close to understanding thats all im asking? thank you

edit on 31-10-2013 by slayerfan because: to post

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
looks about right,,,now slowly release the light from the "black hole" u have created,,

so we can see writing,,

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I know im sorry its a hard read, even to my self. hard to put thoughts to words,

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

"energy created from the particals interact, ",,actuall it is the Bonding material that is "left over" in the new created structure,, which has no where to be but in a release of Energy,
that energy is horse power.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

could it be like a race track keep the reaction going? right know thare using a laser in a bubble but if keep that bubble feed with out stoping keep the energy going?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

I am not exactly sure about what you are asking but you might want to watch these videos on the basics of thorium reaction:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

tedxtalks.ted.com...

energyfromthorium.com...

This site also has a lot of information: www.physicsforums.com...

Just put the word into the box on upper right.

If you are talking FUSION and not FISSION then there is
Lawrenceville Plasma Physics Accelerating Advanced Fusion Energy

I am a really rotten speller too, so here is a hint on how to deal with spelling. If the word is underlined in red it is miss-spelled. Take your best guess and type it in the Search with Google Window. It will come up with several selections. If not try another guess. If you don't know what is correct go to another tab and use it with the word you think is correct and add define.

And yes I am very much pro-thorium. My spouse is a physicist. We have several physicists, including nuclear physicists as friends and I can see a nuclear plant out my window.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Fission is bringing together of the lightest elements. Like Einstein's discovery small amounts of mass can be converted to large amounts of energy. Like our sun and stars. light elements collide at high speeds and high density. At very high temperatures 50- 200 million degrees. Striping negative electrons from nuclei resulting in plasma.

Any material can be manipulated at the atomic level. Any substance can be broken down at high temperatures. Like Eastlund and Gaugh have done, from the US Atomic energy commission. Dirt is ore , 1 cubic mile of it contains 200 times the aluminum of current annual us production. 6 times the zinc, 100 times the tin and 8 times the iron, without fusion its impossible to effectively mine. Fusion will separate at atomic levels. Fusion reactors, contain and control the reaction sustaining it much longer.

But Obama slashing the fusion budget. Making advancement of the technology come to a crawl. We need more funding. Once we do. We will be on our way to a fusion society. Without the need for current resources like oil. We could use dirt or eliminate landfills by the separation of elements with fusion.

just my two cents.. Thanks for sharing. S&f

top topics

join