It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop throws women into cell. Faces felony charges.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

We are not discussing sex offenders, not all of whom are 21 year olds with slightly underage girlfriends.

The point is that revenge attacks on properties have consequences beyond the perp.

I'm clear in that this is wrong in any circumstance - cop, sex offender or anyone

The cop is facing charges, which clearly does not happen enough, and often results in zip anyway. That is a massive problem in the US at least from what i read in may reports here.

I hope the cop get a fair trial and the same kind of justice any other thug gets. Thats what should happen.

And if it doesnt, i dont think inciting an attack on his home is justified, simple as that - you may well disagree with me and fairplay to ya, but if people cant think of any other recourse to change matters than unthinkingly inciting such attacks, then count me out.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Good post. I agreed with the other one, but you brought me back to sanity.

These pigs almost cause this... easy to forget innocence when it is so intertwined with this bs.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
north america has one weird thign about it, were brainwashed in the reeducation camps at an early age to believe that we're the most free country's in the world. It's one of the biggest lies. We're not the worst but we're certainly not he best, not even close. If you can get out, what the hell are you waiting for! Get out and a find a safe free country to live in.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Guy must feel real tough now.

What a pathetic waste of a human being.

Throw the damn book at him.
edit on 31-10-2013 by MmmPie because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

spartacus699
north america has one weird thign about it, were brainwashed in the reeducation camps at an early age to believe that we're the most free country's in the world. It's one of the biggest lies. We're not the worst but we're certainly not he best, not even close. If you can get out, what the hell are you waiting for! Get out and a find a safe free country to live in.

True. Yet, there is no such thing as freedom in the world. It is a complete allusion. No one in the world is free. No one.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This was already posted on October 15 by ThreeNF Woman alleges police brutality

At the time it did not get that much attention but nevertheless its still a horrible example of modern police brutality.

the officer responsible should be up on charges of assault at least or attempted murder at the other extreme.

edit on 31-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
there was another thread on this...absolutely unnecessary use of force...i hope the cop get thrown in jail and treated the same way

Actually, I fantasize about this scumbag cop being paired with a cellmate called "Tiny". Two-hundred fifty pounds of raging homo skinhead.

edit on 31-10-2013 by juspassinthru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I have a funny feeling that this cop is only going to get a slap-on-the-wrist. A fine and some time served that's it. No justice here, move along people.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

skalla
The point is that revenge attacks on properties have consequences beyond the perp.

And that was my point too. Sex offenders get attacks on THEIR property too.

So it's ok to post someone's name and address for diddling a kiddy but gosh darn it if a cop kills a kiddy in cold blood, let's protect their identity.

Right?

You don't think a brick has EVER been hurled into a sex offender's house?

But you don't care about their household or neighbors right? Just the cop's.

BTW...why do YOU keep coming back to violence? I'm saying post this information like any other citizen's information would be posted.

AGAIN.....I fear more from a cop who has shot a 13 year old in cold blood than I do a man who diddled that 13 year old.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I actually have not said that it's ok, in fact i have clearly and firmly opposed any revenge attacks.

My initial response to you was re: your statement in regard to the cop's violence, and that fire should be fought with fire - made prior to your edit that you do not condone violence. If the stated response to violence is to fight fire with fire, then that understandably means violence.

I dont think that our continued circular tete a tete is necessary for this thread.

edit on 31-10-2013 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

skalla
I dont think that our continued circular tete a tete is necessary for this thread.

I agree.

And I'll agree to disagree for the sake of the thread.

So, when he gets his slap on the wrist, will it be ok then to have his address in a database for all to see? Since he will be a felon after all........

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

HandyDandy

skalla

I agree.

And I'll agree to disagree for the sake of the thread.

So, when he gets his slap on the wrist, will it be ok then to have his address in a database for all to see? Since he will be a felon after all........

yawn, thats actually continuing it, which you agreed was pointless. And here you are asking further questions.

I'm done here, and have made my position more than clear. If it is still not clear to you and you still wish to understand me, then re-read my posts if you care to but judging your responses so far i have my doubts

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A little more info:

A Skokie police officer is charged with aggravated battery and official misconduct after surveillance video shows him allegedly pushing a female detainee into the cell lockup.

Officer Michael Hart, 43, of Gurnee, Ill., was placed on paid administrative leave on Wednesday while the village continues its investigation. Prosecutors say he was not the arresting officer, but was part of the booking process at the Skokie Police Department when the DUI inmate was injured. He allegedly pushed Cassandra Fuerstein, 47, into an unpadded bench at the jail.

Linkity Link Link
I think this is just out or control, cops are taking things into their own hands, and somebody needs to step in and stop this madness.
edit on 31-10-2013 by Oaktree because: Needed editin'

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

OK. Got it. In your view, even if a cop diddles a kiddy, he should be a protected citizen because he was once a cop.

edit on 1-11-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Get a life, and some comprehension skills while you are at it. Not returning, you lack the brains to understand simple english.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I'm just trying to understand why you think we should protect one citizen over an other just because of his former profession.

If that calls for personal attacks, then I guess there is nothing more to discuss.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

ok so he gets to go home on paid leave.....well that is waste of tax payers money,in fact the guy just breathing now makes him an oxygen thief.....

so thats it then there are laws for us and laws for them......yep i think its time to release his personal details...if he has a wife and child they should leave before he himself or someone else has a swipe at them

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cops have a bad reputation in the states and the higher you go, the worst the corruption. FBI and SWAT are the worst of all. If you have a badge you can do just about anything you want as long as you dont get caught.

Good to hear this guy is getting charged with aggrivated battery, because that is exactly what he did. Normally they get fined at worst or a paid absence of leave which is downright disgusting and insulting.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Unity_99
Well if all their names and addresses were public knowledge like they should be, they probably would be acting more human to begin with. Think on that deeply.

Whenever a police officer is assaulted, they subject the whole of the public to their mob like retaliation. This can no more clearly be evidenced than in the Dorner case where multiple citizens who did not even fit the description of Dorner were subject to police opening fire on them and their vehicles without cause.

My question is, why should it be any different for private citizens who have to witness needless brutality at the hands of public servants employed by the community to serve it's people? Not saying that retaliatory violence is the answer but surely more public outrage, phone calls, protests outside of the police station until the offenders are arrested and charged is advisable.

Police brutality and lawlessness is coming to a head pretty quickly because of cell phone video technology and more people becoming aware of not only their Constitutional rights but also the corruption that is so prominent in these departments. If something drastic isn't done to curtail the situation and turn it around, we may all find ourselves in a position of "us vs them" in the figurative and possibly literal sense.

There is a lot more us than them.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If people think its bad now, then just wait till the militarised police units show up when things start getting ugly after the economy collapses. There is absolutely no reason for half-police and half-military outfits. There is also no reason for department of homeland security.

I realise this is beyond the scope of this thread, but it needed mention just the same. Brace yourselfs and stock-up on necessities before shtf. I forsee lots of race riots, lots of looting, lots of disorderly conduct from civilians and cops without any leash.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join