Right Wingers spending millions to scare college students away from Obamacare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I find this to be really tacky, low-down and hard to believe. Having rallies and parties to convince students that health care is bad for them? Somehow, I don't think they're doing this because they are concerned about students' finances.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

LMAO.... Oh, man, thank you.

2nd

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well it is considering they cant even get a site right..

Not only that the prices are worse for people if they go on obamacare and if one decides to not get any ins they will be fined and jailed...(ya ya sure Wesley Snipes and Ruby Ridge comes to mine with taxes that aren't supposed to be unforced.)

And before you answer the statement i made about about the tax thing, I didnt know not paying your taxes meant death.. just saying and or jail for that matter.

Also I am not affiliated with any group.. I believe all people should choose what they want to do.. It isnt the governments job...
edit on 10/30/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

They shouldn't have wasted their money.

Obamacare is self imploding as I type....

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm just going to say it...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Obamacare doesn't need any help 'scaring' people away.

It can do that all by itself.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Having rallies and parties to convince students that health care is bad for them?

Healthcare is good for them it is the high premium that is bad for them.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I think Obamacare should scare college students away from Obamacare.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

CB328
I find this to be really tacky, low-down and hard to believe. Having rallies and parties to convince students that health care is bad for them? Somehow, I don't think they're doing this because they are concerned about students' finances.

news.yahoo.com...

Do Students today even Need to be Scared by Anyone about the Perils of Obamacare ? The Free Thinkers amoung them ( about One Half Percent ) , know it is Poison while the other 99 and a Half Percent have already Drank The Bama Coolaid and are content to be CHANGED........

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Children can be on their parents' insurance until they're 26 anyways...who are these "students"?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

You don't find it "tacky" that the president of the United States of America came on national TV and lied through his teeth to every single American watching about keeping their insurance if they liked it?

You don't find it "tacky" that hundreds of thousands more Americans have lost their insurance completely than have enrolled in the non working trainwreck of government health care?

Did you not find it "tacky" when Obama was giving commencement speeches and telling the grads to disregard the whispers of tyranny?

If not, I find that your definition of "tacky" and mine are not compatible.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

And "left wingers" have spent hundreds of millions or billions trying to convince America that Obama care is a good thing.....So whats your point?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

CB328

news.yahoo.com...

Now I think you are totally wrong on this one. Those commercials scared me and I ain't a student. JK LOL....

Anyways, these are about the philosophy that folks don't want government in our private business. And that government will screw things up. Oh wait a minute, is this nightmare coming true already?

When I saw these videos some time ago, I got a big laugh out of them. Chill, I really don't think they scared anyone except some small children who will now have nightmares about Uncle Sam peeking at their woo hoo.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

They should look at the premiums when they have their first job making $20,000 a year - before taxes - and then figure what they might have to pay for rent.

You can bet the "premium" for free healthcare will be higher - and with a large deductible.

obozocareless is not health insurance - it is another tax.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I think it's tacky too. Stephen Colbert said it best! "Bros before HMOS!"

www.colbertnation.com...

Also, I think that the website problems are due to hackers trying to undo the ACA. It's under attack

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Heck, they built a site that apparently had plenty of issues and never got properly load tested in the first place ....then told 300 million people they had to sign up or else. What could go wrong?

(Flips to chapter on 'How to DDOS your own website') Yup! They did a fine job. Perfect, in fact. It worked.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

the president of the United States of America came on national TV and lied through his teeth to every single American watching about keeping their insurance if they liked it?

Obama didn't lie. There's only a small percentage of policies being dropped and the insurance companies decided to do that, not Obama.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that the administration deliberately set up a web that would fail and be vulnerable to attacks?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Good find OP! Those evil "right wingers" those despicable Koch brothers. Man I hate those guys, putting up their evil stolen money to push their evil agenda.

They should take a step back and learn from the real players, people like George Soros, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, people who are spending their time looking out for the little man. People who have no agenda, who earned their money fair and square and didnt steal it like the conservative ultra rich.

Thank god we dont have any "left wingers" who exist by manipulating economies,who destroy monetary systems simply for profit, or screw the system while destroying the lives of millions of people.

Thankfully the left has a clear conscience at least.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I could almost go with that.... Can I get an AMEN?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join