It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary alien ships in space exposed on video - UFO coverup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
At 4:17, it looks like an antennae for Television.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Why cant others with telescopes see these things?

are these huge space ships running late, its 2014?

are they invisible maybe?

Who is expecting 1100, some guy on Youtube?

Why cant others with telescopes see these things?

I ve asked once, why those amateur astronomers, never speak or "never see" things. Only few and they call them crazy after.. They answered me str8 to my question, the same people who deny that they never see anything.

They are overwhelmed by dogmatism, if they see something, that its irrelevant from what they looking for and cannot be described with logic, or explained by any means... They just consider it as a trash, as anything that can satisfy their dogmatism. Its the same thing with photographers, or any kind of profession.

If a photographer gets something in his photographs and cannot be explained, or be able to speak what that is or how this happened... They consider it as a trash, as malefaction, as a parasite, as a whatever.

I will also give you a very recent example of dogmatism. Do you remember when USA have had polar temps? Many idiotic scientists, popped out like mushrooms from nowhere (unknown people) and start explain all this things, like it happened before (easy for them), they had explanations for everything and they spoke about "the most freezing temps in USA of the last 10 years" - more like, before the last decade, it was coldier..lol. But to be honnest, there is no recorded history with this temperatures for USA. Thats dogmatism that the zionist system implemented to hide and force persuade, hide reality.

are these huge space ships running late, its 2014?

As far as I know, they are here since always (from the begining of earths creation) for example the ring makers in saturn, but the army, those who will face the criminals, pests, rebels, came since 1999 and they increased in the numbers during the past decade and the reason they are not intervening yet, is other reasons, than the speed of the vehicle.

are they invisible maybe?

Well if aliens are real and they do travel through dimensions, then probably the space ships are created with a material lighter from our viewing perception, so it can move from one to another dimension. Dimensions and parallel worlds are accepted by the scientific communities after all. Now think of you living into another dimension or parallel world... You will live into a different (in perspective way) material world... And if its a higher dimension, then you can easily with technological means, you can travel into the lower densities.
edit on 26-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join