Scary alien ships in space exposed on video - UFO coverup

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Why was the contrast of this video deliberately turned down? Probably to hide what it REALLY was, which is some kind of power line/Antenna array against the black sky.Nice try bro!

reply to post by breadinspector

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The draconian controlled government and draconian controlled UN are trying to keep this footage secret as well as covering up many other much needed evidence.

and yet here it is on the world wide web for any and every one to see.

They must be lousy at their job of keeping this secret if it can found on YouTube.

The video has evidence from Orion showing an alien structure or ship close to Orion.

please explain, Orion?

The constellation? which star?

I wonder what these objects are, anyone care to share their opinion.

How about you sharing yours before asking others to do what should have been in your OP.

Just looking at the start of the video you share, did you even watch it?

at the beginning it says the telescope was positioned towards the Orion constellation, what was captured is definite proof of massive alien structures located on the outskirts of our solar system, so thats no where near the Orion constellation.

Where is the definite proof of anything with that video?

Whats your opinion OP, its seems quantity over quality is your motto when posting UFO stuff given the threads and videos you have shared, is there a reason for doing this?

Sorry to say but this video with what it describes is quite rubbish and makes this field of research a joke when stuff like this gets thrown around and people fall for it.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yeah mate they have no reason to lie so i believe what they say,

other than the subscribe to our channel so they can get funds obviously from clicks of the videos.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well mate based on their track record id say they are 100% truthful and legit.

did you watch what you posted in your OP?

If they posted hoaxs that would be another story,

these guys are absolutely genuine.

Its like Austin Powers when Mustafa wont answer any question unless you ask him 3 times,

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The video is from a well known hoax group and since Orion is a constellation made up of many stars, the closest being about 240 ly away and the furthest about 1300 ly years away, this "evidence" from Orion must have happened an awful long time ago. So don't worry much folks that video "they" don't want you to see happened some 240 to 1300 years ago. Them ships are all rust by now.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Only thing Draconian is the crappy camera work on the YouTube video.

Even the cheap telescope setup I had as a kid wasn't as shakey.

And the zooming in and out...for added draconian drama?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

gemineye

OP, I have a question and I ask it genuinely and not because I'm trying to be an ass or anything like that, so please don't take it that way. I'm known for being a nice person on here and I'm not one to attack or belittle, so keep that in mind. Here's my question:

Does the SECURETEAM10 youtube account belong to you? I haven't looked at ALL your threads, so I could be missing something, but from the threads and videos I've seen you post, they've all been SECURETEAM10 vids, even though it's been pointed out time and time again that they are known hoaxers. So, that's why I ask. You don't even have to answer... this is the internet... you don't have to do anything, but I ask this question out of genuine curiosity. For all I know, they're just one of your fave youtube channels. Just keep in mind that they aren't exactly known for posting legit content.

And now I will hush up.

EDIT: Now that I read through the thread, I see I'm not the only one warn you of this channel so feel free to disregard everything I've said because it's been said before, apparently. I'm glad you have an open mind. That is a very GOOD thing. Just don't put too much into one channel on youtube.
edit on 10/31/2013 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

Hey mate nah im not secureteam 10 im from aus for one these guys are based in america.
Ive watched their videos and scrutizined their content and from my intel theyre completely legit.
Its only the disfino agents that have a gripe with them becuase theyre exposing the governments secrets.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

MysterX

There's one thing that i cannot work out about the subject of UFO/ET secrecy.

If, as many of us think, world governments are indeed concealing knowledge of the existence of ET's coming here, how does this secrecy reconcile with a supposed NMO agenda?

I mean, if tptb did have an agenda to manipulate the world and essentially seize control of everything, surely an easy way to achieve compliance and actually manipulate the population to demand a NWO / OWG situation would be to end the ET secrecy and claim the aliens have been sending scout craft which we see and have been filmed all the time, ahead of a vast invasion fleet heading in our direction, currently on the edge of our System.

This would galvanise the world into defensive action stations mode.

If tptb claimed we have approximately 15 years before their arrival, this time would be used to build as many defensive structures and weapons systems as possible.

Leisure industries, auto manfacturers, pretty much every non-essential industry would be switched to the worldwide production of weapons and Earth protection systems.

Tptb would announce they had kept this secret, while developing their own versions of the captured ET tech and sub-systems to be able to fight back with a similar level of technology.

So the question is, if the NWO agenda is reality, why hasn't this scenario been played out already?

Mate the truth of the situation is, the good aliens who are the ancient astronauts protect the earth from the greys and evil aliens.

According to hinduism the earth moves in cycles the cycle were in now is the age of energy all the tech we have now were made by earth based beings not off world entities, maybe the tech was reverse engineered which is a strong possibility but for the most part it was made by us through reverse engineering.

There will never be an alien invasion because the good aliens protect the earth from the bad aliens, and the bad aliens are alreay here on earth anyway theyre just disguised as humans theye are shape shifters, some are reptilians and some other demons who can also shape shift into human form.

The reason its not disclosed i believe is so the good aliens dont reveal that the the reptilians control the world and so we dont end up over throwing the reptilians.
Another reason could be because of zombies who are Humans with alien brain implants programmed to help overthrow Mankind in the NEAR FUTURE.
They are programmed by the reptilians and could be used against humanity if the ancient astronauts return to earth.
edit on 10-31-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Your other thread about the Marine's crash retrieval in Peru was excellent. It is what an ATS thread in the Aliens and UFO forum should be. This one, it's just ehh. For me anyway.

The videos just showed some blobs/colors that could be anything, but I don't "feel" that they're ET space craft. More than likely issues with the telescope, lens, camera, editing, etc...

A for effort though. Keep researching, I'll keep reading.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

lovebeck
Your other thread about the Marine's crash retrieval in Peru was excellent. It is what an ATS thread in the Aliens and UFO forum should be. This one, it's just ehh. For me anyway.

The videos just showed some blobs/colors that could be anything, but I don't "feel" that they're ET space craft. More than likely issues with the telescope, lens, camera, editing, etc...

A for effort though. Keep researching, I'll keep reading.

Thanks mate will keep the threads coming.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have to agree. A couple times I thought I saw fingers holding one of the lights bobbing up and down, and possibly and shadow of a person. Not buying it - Sorry.
I appreciate a lot of your other posts though -

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I can't believe you posted another video from that hoax channel.

breadinspector you haven't even been here 2 weeks and you already have 4 threads in the HOAX forum.

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

You're on pretty thin ice, what are you going to post next? A thirdphaseofmoon video?

edit on 2-11-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

We don't see anything in this video that would make us think these objects are in space at all. You human's have such wild imaginations don't you?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here is the object, there up to 400-1100 of these near us... youtu.be...

if you check the video that says : we were able to get a high ress picture (bellow)... its the same shape.

youtu.be...

these objects are 360.000 klm wide. Anyway, many claim, that these are the good forces that comming to kill the reptiles, traitors, jail those who surrender and free earth.
edit on 26-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Here is the object, there up to 400-1100 of these near us...

What do you think these "objects" are on Sky-map.org?

these objects are 360.000 klm wide.

They are not objects in space but artifacts on an image.

Who cares what they are, how did you work out how large these objects are?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I didnt, others did, the video says it... Either ways, its identical shape. Strange artifacts... And if they are artifacts, why they removed them now and why they are not everywhere in the space, but only in specific spot? As far as I notice, few stars having these things in a distanse from them, but if its a glair from the star light, why not all stars having this kind of glair?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I didnt, others did, the video says it... Either ways, its identical shape. Strange artifacts... And if they are artifacts, why they removed them now and why they are not everywhere in the space, but only in specific spot?

Removed so people stop saying its aliens above us when looking a stitched images on the internet could be one reason.

If it is an artifact and is found else where in images and cause by the same set of circumstances why would it be a different shape and not the same?

Only in a specific spot?

there up to 400-1100 of these near us...

you said there up to 400-1100 of these, are they all in one spot are they, if so why is the number range so wide, cant they be counted and a more accurate number given?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

the info about 400-1100 is from other sources, not space.org and not about space.org... I just point out that expecting that number of big objects. That means, I didnt count the space.org "artifacts". I am to busy to count manipulated images. I just gave a word about "the shape" of the "artifact".

Interesting they manipulated them.

And some personal information. I remember in the past, when PRAVDA the russian press, said that 3 huge spaceships coming to earth in (2012), they pointed out this "artifacts, as markings, were they are" at that time.

I entered space org (2-3 years ago) and I noticed that there are hundreds of them, not just 3!!! So I didnt believed pravda press at all.

But now that spaceships from telescopes, look like this kind of "markings" or " artifacts" ... makes me think, not about pravda, but about the 1100 they expecting. And these are kind of marking. In the past, these things were hundrends and in dark areas in the space, not in the glowing stars!!! Now I noticed they manipulated it allot. Nothing to do with 2-3 years ago. In the past you could detect few in mars, dozen in jupiter and Saturn... like miriads, not one or two.. now they aligned them with the glowing stars and they erased most of them.

If its glair, artifact glair... Normally all stars should have it, but they dont.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Read through some threads pertaining to cover ups in Google sky and discoveries on Sky map.org and you will find everything explained with links to relevant information.

Why cant others with telescopes see these things?

I remember in the past, when PRAVDA the russian press, said that 3 huge spaceships coming to earth in (2012), they pointed out this "artifacts, as markings, were they are" at that time.

are these huge space ships running late, its 2014?

are they invisible maybe?

But now that spaceships from telescopes, look like this kind of "markings" or " artifacts" ... makes me think, not about pravda, but about the 1100 they expecting.

Who is expecting 1100, some guy on Youtube?

And you believe it because the marking on the images and what was in the OP video are similar?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, you can obviously tell that these are scary alien ships by the music in the video. Who was filming this, Micheal J. Fox? Absolutely ridiculous!

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join