It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Through The Fire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Some alchemical food for thought while on your quest:
gnosticteachings.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

A really great motivational post, one of the better one's I've seen. In fact, I think your wasting your time here because you could be out touring as a speaker or selling self help books. And there was a time, a very long one indeed where I subscribed to grandiose notions such as this, but sadly reality has come to rest where hope once prospered.

The truth of it all is nothing matters and this moment is all we have. For all our analysis and rumination we are trying to ascribe meaning and purpose to that which we will never understand and have no control over. Let me say it again, nothing matters, nothing you or I do really matters it is but a drop in an ocean controlled by a current we will never grasp. When you cross over, everything you thought you were will be gone in an instant 70, 100 years in the blink of an eye. Your connection to this physical reality broken. Memory gone, emotions gone only that which is eternal shall remain. Just as here you will be presented with choices, and you will play a different game. But you will never create the game, you will never write the rules, and you will never truly understand the creator or any of its creation's beyond what you were given.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join