It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Scorpio Season-It's raining fire.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Scorpio

Oct 23rd to Nov 22nd

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac and just like the arachnid they are named after no one should take them or their time of year lightly. Piss off a Scorpio and you will be dead before you hit the ground.

That being said, they are the most powerful, caring, passionate, sexual of all the zodiac. Now that we are off to a roaring start to the Scorpio season I thought I would dig a little deeper into it. I came across these 12 tips on how the sun in Scorpio is affecting all of us and it may seem like a dark shadowy world we are in, emotionally and in our bodies. But there is light, there is always light at the end. Please enjoy.

Scorpiocity endows us with a courageous heart, to face the "dark side." It's a time to stop trying to keep up appearances of always being happy. We acknowledge the masks that cover volatile emotions like fear, jealousy, rage, resentment. And that sometimes these overwhelm us like a great wave, and seem to take us over. We can discover what's driving these emotions now. We can peek behind the curtain of our own psyche.

It's a truism that what we fear to look at gains power. We might want to avoid our own shadow side, to keep the illusion that we're in control. Now is the time to dance with that darkness, and transmute it!

The rest can be read HERE

Hope this inspires a creative streak in many. --Peace and Love yo.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/30/2013 by kosmicjack because: add external quote/snipped excessive quoted content

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Most of my friends have been Scorpio's. Which is odd, because when I read their characteristics it sounds like someone I couldn't stand.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I know only a few scorps and all of them are so different from each other but still hold the same traits, it's just how one person is using there energy compared to another. This stuff should be taught in school IMO Astro-Science class! lol

PS Thanks Mods, sorry about that!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

wecome from an old crab

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

As a Fish, I have attempted to seduce a few Scorpios but always failed. My greatest match has always been my greatest adversary.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Me a Scorpio, best sign of zodiac.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Fellow Scorpio as well, it's amusing how every Scorpio is well aware about what their sign is all about.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Being a male I have tried to impress a scorpio female and it is like trying to catch a scorpion that's on fire.

But they have eyes that look deep into your soul.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Wide-Eyes

As a Fish, I have attempted to seduce a few Scorpios but always failed. My greatest match has always been my greatest adversary.

Interesting! I'm a scorpio who happens to be dating a pisces. I've never met anyone who was such a perfect match for me.

Agent008
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Being a male I have tried to impress a scorpio female and it is like trying to catch a scorpion that's on fire.

But they have eyes that look deep into your soul.

Very true. One does not simply seduce a Scorpio. The Scorpio seduces you.

Once the Scorpio has chosen you however, she will lead you in the relationship in such a way that lets you think that you are in control.

Here's a bit of advice: never lie to a Scorpio. She will find out. Nothing gets past a Scorpio.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Scorpio here
, that's a pretty cool Op considering I recently felt compelled to create my first thread which embraces pretty much what you talk about here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Glass

Oh god no I would never lie to a scorpio (not that I lie a lot to to others lol) that would be worse than the wrath of khan

KHANNNNNn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

Thanks so much, that is a great thread you started.

I am a Aquarius, you know the crazy ones, always gazing out the window forgetting about reality.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oi, Scorpio here...and I've known lots of "us" - we seem to 'find' each other.

Yeah, don't lie to us. You WILL be caught, and then suffer the consequences. I was married to a Scorpio who was a LIAR and a FRAUD; it took me about 3 years to figure it out. He has since been totally ousted from my life and is a persona non grata, but he is the ONLY Scorpio that I've ever despised.

Yeah, we know how we are. True that...

Cheers!
edit on 10/31/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I didn't know you were a scorpio.. so am I.. maybe thats why I have always liked you as a person!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

Dammit, this one Scorpio was the most beautiful woman I've ever encountered and she used to check me out all the time but as soon as I started hitting on her she went cold... I was so disappointed...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hey OP,

My wife (crab) and I (fish) are expecting our first child today (scorpion).

It is refreshing to see his sign's characteristics all in one neat thread. We are lucky at least, all 3 of us are water signs, which work well together. But to be honest, my wife and I are a bit scarred of having a Scorpio son, we know they are the "fiery" side of the water triangle; and you cannot contain them.

Thanks,

edit on 31-10-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I know what you mean, hell I have one and she caught fire coming out of the womb...I mean she actually felt like a hot fire poker was shoved in my...anyway, it's true and still being a literal pain in the butt on a daily basis!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

there are water sign scorpio's and fire sign scorpio's. It depends I suppose, on what I don't know, but once I was told I was a water sign scorpio.

Congratulations on the birth of your child.

edit on 31-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

my wife and I are a bit scarred of having a Scorpio son, we know they are the "fiery" side of the water triangle; and you cannot contain them.

You can, however, nurture them. Just be prepared for an unruly disposition, and treat with never-failing kindness and unconditional love and regard. Let him BE WHO HE IS, to whatever extent possible (of course not allowing running into the street with scissors and other dangerous behaviors)...

You will adore him (I promise).

ETA: Oh, and you cannot "contain" any other human once they've delivered into the world. Your wife did all the "containing" that was required. HELLO, BABY!!!

Isn't it amazing? The feeling that comes with becoming a parent? Look into his eyes, and I bet you'll see an extraordinary wisdom even now.
edit on 11/1/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Scorpios can be very mystical as well. When they are, they are reflecting their eagle nature. As a Scorpio though, I feel like we never really abandon our dark side. A lot of Scorpios that I've known have been real jerks. I think it's common for an un-evolved Scorpio to be a jerk. And I suspect that the mass of humanity is un-evolved. That's just my theory, though.

top topics

join