posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:16 PM
I listened to the counter-spin this morning on talk radio. In short:
1. No one lied because all the language was in the bill.
2. The bill protects Americans from bad insurance products.
3. The bill is protecting Americans from robbers(the insurance industry).
4. A sense of being betrayed by those putting the system together.
5. How could Obama know what was going on?
I am not going into each as they are pretty weak and anyone can see through them.
The sad part is there are many people who will believe this nonsense. Maybe they are too emotionally invested in the narrative to think clearly. Maybe
the whole narrative is so well tailored to these folks, this will dovetail with the rest flawlessly.
The sadder part is there are good Americans, naive Americans, but good Americans who want to see those who really need health insurance get it. Who
can fault them? I don't. However, I do fault those snake oil salesmen who sold the PPACA as the answer to their calls. Now some are starting to
realize that which was put together is so far from what was promised. Listening them trying to rationalize it all is depressing.
30-10-2013 by ABNARTY because: sp