It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX Compilation Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Ya know. I came to ATS because of 9/11 and I studied the no-plane theory because I thought it made the most sense to me. After going through the wringer, like you are now, I looked deeper and deeper....eventually coming to the conclusion that I was wrong all along.

Yes very touching, and very natural and very sincere.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Jon Cotner should be added to list

As hoax to be censored to remind folks to not get back into that circle that wound up with dozens of deleted threads

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If there are any queries that anyone has regarding any Staff action taken in this thread, removal of posts etc, please feel free to utilise the appropriate channels of the Complaints Link to query such.

Querying it within thread just ends up taking the thread further off-topic and further into he-said-she-said territory.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

TheNewSense
Yes very touching, and very natural and very sincere.

To put aside your obvious sarcasm, sheepslayer made an excellent point that many of us here can appreciate. Try keeping an open mind because there are a lot of good folks here on ATS.

I love the fact that we have this thread that Crakeur set up for us all. It backs up the deny ignorance title that is exactly what ATS stands for. Weeding out liars and dis-info is what ATS is all about. Hopefully you can eventually learn to appreciate that. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What about this John Titor thing... or is that one still up for questioning ?

All I can gather from this particular story is nothing but internet hearsay since its inception in 2000, no other evidence, photos, documentation... nothing.

Assessed to be a hoax ?
Or not ?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I will support this. I have no problem with this. I would prefer to see the moderators actually moderate rather than dictate, however, as people have mentioned, the ATS population does have it's ups and downs... there are highs and lows.

Good moderation means that moderators are in the threads, acting as moderators, more often than they are posting as users. They have to. They must. It has been the duty of moderators ever since the creation of newsgroups. It's a tough job. I don't want that job. I support this action by the moderators.

Just so long as it doesn't evolve into Nixon's Enemy list. Stay cool Mods

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm trying to examine the veracity of claims made by Kevin D. Annett

Some help would be appreciated regarding "witnesses".
He has made some pretty odd claims at times, but I've never really seen them fully refuted.
Mostly it seems to be opinion and counter opinion, which is great for discussions, but does little to further the issue of whether or not he is just a guy with an agenda making stuff up.

Forget it - thread trashed, reason queried, no reply given.
edit on 31/10/2013 by budski because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
just another idea for this but what about a bank of videos of known hoax's

There was a known hoax video posted the other day.

might be worth also having a thread that just contains known hoax videos then with a link to the debunk of the hoax.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Eric Julien's site/blog would get my vote along with those you already mentioned.

Or any holocaust denial sites.
edit on 10/31/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dr. Boylan www.abovetopsecret.com...

That Tolec guy. (Andromedan Council contactee Tolec)
www.youtube.com...

I really hope garbage like this gets noticed and added.
edit on 31-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I second the Tolec add for the list.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It would make sense to review the people interviewed in project camelot.

There are some good ones like Jim Marrs but there are alot of crackpots who have just made up stories.

Duncan O'Finnion being one of them for example.

One link here projectsupersoldierexposure.blogspot.ca...

Another here www.realityuncovered.net...

Thats only one person out of many to sift through.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I believe Duncan had an actual account here back in the day. It appeared like he also created a sock puppet in this thread named Sandrat that we drew out as well.

Ah the good ol' days. When it was less about trying to be the first one to scream "HOAX!!!", and more about playing the game and giving someone enough rope to hang themselves with.
edit on 10/31/13 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

budski
I'm trying to examine the veracity of claims made by Kevin D. Annett

Some help would be appreciated regarding "witnesses".
He has made some pretty odd claims at times, but I've never really seen them fully refuted.
Mostly it seems to be opinion and counter opinion, which is great for discussions, but does little to further the issue of whether or not he is just a guy with an agenda making stuff up.

Well, if it helps, here's the ITCCS edict which dissolved the nation of Canada. I hope that our neighbours to the north are all aware that they are living in "no-man's land"

It doesn't get much nuttier than that. Annett, the ITCCS and his kangaroo court should be flagged as non-credible sources.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join