It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan UFO Report Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Greetings to the fine people of ATS. I was trolling the web for any new and exciting UFO News as I do from time to time and I have found a possible connection between two separate reports, both from October 2013 and both from Southeastern Michigan.

The reports and accompanying videos are intriguing, but with this possible connection I am finding them even more interesting. Take a look at the reports and videos in the links below and let me know what you think. Do you think the two are related? What really gets me is the "beam" of light which the object emits in both videos, it looks almost identical.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts ATS!

Michigan UFO report #1

Michigan UFO Report #2

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by heliophysical1

The first link does not appear to be working, here is the link to the videos directly:

Video 1

Video 2

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here the video. Very Impressive.
Seems legit to me.

Edit: Even if the lack of talking and emotion makes it vedy odd and soupuicious....

edit on 30-10-2013 by Arken because: comment

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I was hoping this may have been new evidence from the Great Michigan UFO Chase of 1966 but sadly not .
The videos have already been posted and if the first one is what I think it is (doesn't work) then it /they are hoaxes .

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Quadcopter with a green laser attatched.
Both video's have been posted here already
Search is your friend (or at least it should be, maybe not with the new format)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree with you Gortex that they may very well be hoaxes, I was mainly intrigued by the similarities between the two reports and the accompanying videos for each. They are both quite different yet they have the similar beam, both in October, and both in Michigan. Each one by themselves casts a good amount of doubt, but the possible connection lends them more credence in my opinion. At least worthy of a closer look.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I did try to search for this, did not find anything recent. So essentially your take is that this quadcoptor was caught by two sources in Michigan this past month?

Do you have the link to the discussion that explored these videos?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I was mainly intrigued by the similarities between the two reports and the accompanying videos for each

Perhaps they were made by the same people .

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Ah yes, I did see the original post from yesterday thanks to Gortex. So wopuld you say the other videos are all of this same RC object?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I have to agree or at least acknowledge these two incidents may very well be a hoax, particularly since both originate from the same general area. It would have been more impressive if the two separate incidents had more distance between them. I'm wondering if these two separate incidents have the same recorder/uploader of the incidents?

CdT

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Michigan "UFO's" are all hoaxes using a remote-controlled quad-copter with LED lights and a green laser/green focused flashlight similar to the one below:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As a builder of flying machines I'd like to shake whoevers
hand apparently built a silent Quadcopter the size of a Lincoln Town Car.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

sealing
As a builder of flying machines I'd like to shake whoevers
hand apparently built a silent Quadcopter

You do realize there are many different types of motors? Some are silent. Some are pretty loud. A hoaxer can easily edit out the original audio and edit in their own.

sealing
the size of a Lincoln Town Car.

There's no possible way that you can even guess the size of the RC toy in the video, let alone make a claim like you did.

What equations did you use to come to that conclusion? What calculations did you plug into the equation to come up with your claim?

new topics

top topics

join