It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military misconduct cases worry Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Some people have been claiming there is a conspiracy by President Obama to get rid of military leadership and replace them with people who will supposedly carry out evil conspiracies against the US. Or maybe not-

Military misconduct cases worry Pentagon brass

www.arcamax.com...

Apparently the quality of leadership is declining. Maybe they are drinking the Kool aid and believe that they are "doing the lord's work" and thus above the law?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

If I recall correctly the standard of recruits dipped heavily after 2003, due to the Iraq War and the reluctance of many people to want to sight up for the armed forces. Didn't they also drop the requirement that officers had to have graduated from high school?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

or maybe they have seen the light that the u s war machine is a corrupt murderous organisation that are controlled by the bankers

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Apparently the quality of leadership is declining. Maybe they are drinking the Kool aid and believe that they are "doing the lord's work" and thus above the law?

Odd, I read the article and I didn't see religion brought up at all. "Lord's Work"?? Really?

As a matter of fact this is from your the article you sourced.

The review found that most of the major cases of alleged misconduct involved generals and admirals failing to abide by ethics rules governing gifts, travel and use of official funds, not criminal conduct, officers familiar with the findings said.

edit on 30-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by CB328

If I recall correctly the standard of recruits dipped heavily after 2003, due to the Iraq War and the reluctance of many people to want to sight up for the armed forces. Didn't they also drop the requirement that officers had to have graduated from high school?

No, it is still a requirement for officers in the military to have a COLLEGE degree.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

secret titan
No, it is still a requirement for officers in the military to have a COLLEGE degree.

Ah, my mistake. But I do remember reading that the standard of recruits had fallen considerably.

top topics

join