It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC?? Video montage of our "Bystander in Chief"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I watched the movie The Sum of All Fears the other day.

In it, the Russian president took the blame for a terrorist attack he did not authorize/commit because he said he would rather look guilty than incompetent by not knowing about it.

In our instance, it looks like Obama is going the route of he'd rather look incompetent than guilty.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
In that segment the TV-editors are trying to paint Obama as clueless and innocent. Which is exactly what Obama wants them to think. Hilarious.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

AshleyD
I watched the movie The Sum of All Fears the other day.

In it, the Russian president took the blame for a terrorist attack he did not authorize/commit because he said he would rather look guilty than incompetent by not knowing about it.

In our instance, it looks like Obama is going the route of he'd rather look incompetent than guilty.

Yeah...wow...good point. This President has a History of not taking responsibility for anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Mostly because he (or more so his people) were banking on no one catching on to all the shenanigans. There are so many now that he can't take accountability without being at least impeached.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
He doesn't know a damn thing... How convenient is that? Who gets by with that past the age of 10?

Uh, how 'bout Ronald Reagan?

Then, now there's talk of early onset dementia.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
He doesn't know a damn thing... How convenient is that? Who gets by with that past the age of 10?

He's failing one way or the other. He is either failing in his job to keep on top of things he should know or he is failing in his job to surround himself with people that should make sure he's on top of things he should know.

Either way... he isn't "Winning" like he was and that is going to cause a lot of folks to leave his side faster than rats off of a sinking ship.

The news stations seem to be coming around with more coverage of his "oops" moments than they used to. I hope the trend continues. Even if it was a president that I liked... I would hope someone could report the truth on them whether it was good or bad.

We will know when things are about to go to hell in a hand basket (much worse) when people that were fan boys, employees, aides, etc. start throwing him under the bus without fear. I am not sure we will have to wait much longer for that.
edit on 10/29/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

I thought he was in the "NEED TO KNOW " category but evidently not! Go figure.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

Well, there's a lot going on ... Guess he just focuses on the important stuff!

Like the Marines hats, fundraising...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join