It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC?? Video montage of our "Bystander in Chief"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The most amazing thing about this video is that it was put together by the Obama worshippers at MSNBC. Wow. Even they can't fully play the game anymore.

It's simply a great montage of how Obama finds out what's going on in our country - and it's mostly from the news. Heck, he's just like the rest of us so how could we blame him for anything?!?! He's simply a mere bystander!

He never heard about Fast and Furious - until news broke, was in the dark about the Obamacare website debacle, the IRS scandal, problems at Solyndra, etc. etc.

But, he did manage to get Osama right? Must have learned of his location from the news!

Of course, at the end, the very offended blonde still says it's the republicans who are attacking his "level of engagement". I'd have to say yea - no, don't think so - the evidence in this case speaks for itself.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
He doesn't know a damn thing... How convenient is that? Who gets by with that past the age of 10?

He's failing one way or the other. He is either failing in his job to keep on top of things he should know or he is failing in his job to surround himself with people that should make sure he's on top of things he should know.

Either way... he isn't "Winning" like he was and that is going to cause a lot of folks to leave his side faster than rats off of a sinking ship.

The news stations seem to be coming around with more coverage of his "oops" moments than they used to. I hope the trend continues. Even if it was a president that I liked... I would hope someone could report the truth on them whether it was good or bad.

We will know when things are about to go to hell in a hand basket (much worse) when people that were fan boys, employees, aides, etc. start throwing him under the bus without fear. I am not sure we will have to wait much longer for that.
edit on 10/29/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It seems like more and more these incidents are pointing towards "puppeteers" far more in-the-know than the COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

How will he react to get his cheering squad back? Does he even know the trouble that he in in?

Lots of senior staff are going to be worrying about their marketability in 3 years when Obama is gone. Will they start to bail while the bailing is good?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

He doesn't know a damn thing... How convenient is that? Who gets by with that past the age of 10?

He's failing one way or the other. He is either failing in his job to keep on top of things he should know or he is failing in his job to surround himself with people that should make sure he's on top of things he should know.

Good question - but he's been getting by with it far too long. And the people he surrounds himself with have the same mentality - deflect blame!

Until now, the media has defended him and added to the problem. But slowly, even they can't maintain their "credibility" in the face of so much evidence.

I'm just glad that the 5 people who watch MSNBC may have had their eyes opened - it's small, but, it helps.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

"So Mr. President could you tell us your feelings on this subject"

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Does he truly expect us to believe that the President of the US is learning what goes on in his own administration at the same time and from the same MSM sources as the blindest, dumbest, most ill-informed group of people on planet Earth?

Surely it couldn't be that he's LYING AS USUAL! But that possibility certainly doesn't seem to faze Miss Hear-No-Evil True Believer Newscaster. She was pissed! I wish I could have heard the rest of her comment

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He is the bumbling enabler and responsibility deflector of any thing, event, action (call it what you want) is the perfect model for our next couple generations.

I keep the faith, there will be justice. I just have a hard time waiting for the time to come.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Does he truly expect us to believe that the President of the US is learning what goes on in his own administration at the same time and from the same MSM sources as the blindest, dumbest, most ill-informed group of people on planet Earth?

He truly DID - and got away with it. But, even the media's minimal credibility has to take a hit in the face of the staggering fact that the emperor ain't wearin any clothes.

Could Obamacare have been the straw?
edit on 29-10-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He needs an account here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Haha. He has one - the NSA!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
IF this were true that he didnt know about any of these things beforehand ( which is total BS ) then he should be giving the boot to all the people responsible for these things but he still sits by and lets his administration do as they wish. He has three years left and if he would just man up and start getting rid of the right people he could at least try to make things better but the only ones he boots out are the ones that wont fire on americans.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Msnbc has been let in on the big picture. They are being told to go ahead and criticize it. The long term big plan strategy is to get people so mad and upset they will be begging for a single payer everyone covered government socialized health system. Universal health care is what they want. After obama care has run its course people will be demanding it

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm starting to think this is all part of the plan. I mean, certain people need another Bush member in the White House, and lord knows no one wants one after what happened with the last, and the only way Republican's can regain their vote share AND put Jeb Bush in the White House is by the disastrous career that Bama Rama has had since he got in.

I mean, it's like he purposefully said to himself, how can I not just screw up, but make it look like I was completely inept while doing so…

I fully believe in party lines meaning next to nothing.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JHumm

He won't do it because he's simply a marionette. I'm pretty sure he's not capable of original thought and doesn't really care much about anything but his own personal comfort. His legacy is being shot to sh&@ and he's not doing anything about it - obviously others are running the show.

He's a great speech reader - that is all. The Brittany Spears president - prepackaged, all glitz and glamour - no talent, no substance!

edit on 30-10-2013 by Maluhia because: Because I have ocd

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

fully believe in party lines meaning next to nothing

Yes, because our country is now run by the groups whose names are on stadiums.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

"They" found the perfect idiot. Someone who is dumb enough to be lead in circles while "they" do whatever they want. Either that, or he's really hoping the nation is dumb enough to believe that he didn't know. Either way, this president is an idiot and a fiasco.

Can't say the previous one was any better, but let's hope the next one will be. (I can dream, can't I?)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
that is really not possible that the president learns this from the news,as other posters have mentioned he uses vast resources and people to inform him of whats going on...if he learn it when the rest of us do why is he the leader? what is the point of having a leader if he does nothing more than read from a script....oh hang we might just be onto something here.......

i will take a stab in the dark.....those in power need a scapegoat to continually screw over the common man without people pointing the finger where it needs to be pointed...so we fight amongst each other instead of firing up the lynch squad and tearing down those who oppress us..

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think maybe Russell spiked the MSNBC punch....

edit on 30-10-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I didnt know either.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join