It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuk-‘hush’-ima: Japan’s new state secrets law gags whistleblowers, raises press freedom fears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Dear ATSers,

I do not normally post on this kind of topic, but is had to be done and if it already had been poster somewhere, feel free to say, I did not find it with a quick search though I must admit.

Basically, the following article states something very nasty concerning the current issue at the Fukushima nuclear plant specifically concerning the current crisis.

Many issues of national importance to Japan, probably including the state of the Fukushima power plant, may be designated state secrets under a new draft law. Once signed, it could see whistleblowers jailed for up to 10 years.

Here is the link to the article from Russian Times.

I must admit this is very nasty, to me it looks like the ones in control over the situation in Japan are in the known of how bad the situation truly is and they try to make it illegal to talk about it under what I could call a "law against human rights".

Freedom and truth is something very important, especially in a situation of this kind if we are to find a solution to the problem of our well beloved planet.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Whatup, not trying to derail but this has been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Topic under discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thread closed.

new topics

join