It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if we were actually visited by UFO's?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There are abductees and experiencers posting on the boards. Those words are blending into the same thing, just one more neutral. That scenario is already in play for much of the planet, and noticed by many of the abductees/contactees. What do you think they do?

--- some risk it and tell authorities and their doctors and photograph wounds. some refuse that route. some get counseling and hypnotherapy/regression, some refuse to hand their subconscious over on a silver platter to possible black ops. some pray, ask for intervention and angels to protect, some meditate and raise frequency and try to become as perfect as they can to get rid of unwanted negative influences. some realize they're being woken up and get intercession from other groups.

Already going on. They can insert an entire lab in your home, and be stealthed if you're an important project to them.....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well I really would love to see proof of this, but if the aliens are being stealth then I guess proof goes out the door. May I ask how did you come across this information?

Stari

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Would remain observant and cautious but not fearful. And HOPE
some know what's going on and would of somehow briefed whoever was of their interest. If there was not an understanding existing already...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Stari
reply to post by Unity_99

Well I really would love to see proof of this, but if the aliens are being stealth then I guess proof goes out the door. May I ask how did you come across this information?

Stari

Like an NDE, like a military abduction even, there won't be proof. If you government wanted to target you, there would be none either. This is not something there is proof for, however, there are millions of sightings including very high ranked ones, AND millions of abductees and some share. There is ancient history as well, telling the same story.

I think there is already enough cordinating evidence that its irresponsible to remain in the dark, non supportive and demanding disclosure and the real tech too. We're going to need it with Fukushima!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

There would be no where to go actually unless our government is secretly building a UFO the size to fit all of mankind on it. (Doubtful)

The question then if they did build something like this for us to "hide" or "stay safe" in, are the ship/s that are coming that we think is ET, really a deception by our government, a trick to get us off planet in the ufo they build for us?

You could tie in the Georgia Guide Stones (reduce population to 500000) in the mix and Project BlueBeam for some flavor and you have good script for a amazing conspiracy movie/story or an explanation if the Government ever come out and warn us of this and give us the solution.

You will know that the best option is number 1,

I would have stayed home and hope for the best.

Same here,

and enjoyed the show no matter how scary or exciting it could get

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Byteme285

You and me both.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join