It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Need Help Identifying. Video Taken 12 Miles Off Coast Of Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

pretty cool, i bet he was glad to know others saw what he did.
glad i could help.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

JayinAR
Air traffic control tower?

now you're reaching....

simply look at the mov and put yourself in the person taking the vid...a light splits into 4 separate lights from one central source..

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Your patience may pay off now dear friend. Maybe. Maybe not.

I have a few questions.

Were the lights completely white, or did they change colour?

Do modern flares produce any smoke at all? If so, flares as an explanation can be completely ruled out.

Did your friend "feel" anything different during the sighting? Or did he feel it was some routine operation in the distance?

Perhaps you don't know all he experienced yet, but ask him that when you can.

In the interim, try to get the clip in an editor where you can adjust the levels to see if any other colours obviously are emitted from the lights. If the lights are multi-coloured...once again...I don't think they make rainbow flares, and you probably have something here.

Finally, last but not least, I had an encounter very similar to this one here on the other coast, and with much amazement, was able to film it. When I finally got around to viewing the footage, I was kind of in shock, because it was not the hot air balloon I thought it was, it was far too high and large to be an led toy chopper, and the lights moved, morphed and changed configurations.

That was six months ago.

Not being able to let it go, I ran the main clips through the editor again after adjusting the contrast, brightness, saturation and gamma settings...and in some cases a bit more sharpness. I slowed down the clips, (I had NO tripod when I took it, and have nerve damage in my hand and shoulder...and I had a powerful zoom lens on an image very far away...so the image shakes).

I'm in awe again. The clips look very similar to what you have shown here, but the object is very high in the sky...(not a boat)...and it is changing colour in blue, red, white, gold, orange, green, purple...

Now, I cannot say what it is... This is part of the reason I decided to start posting here....to find out what this might be. I thought I'd see if there was a specific UFO forum here, and yours was the first sighting I read. Weird synchronicity that the lights are more similar to what I saw and filmed than anything else I've seen yet.

I will post it in an original post in a bit, but please let me know if you want me to send to you one of the shorter clips here as I get the post together.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by StarnatalSandia

I would LOVE to see your clips!

I dont know the answer to the light colors but I'll ask for ya. I'll try to look closer in an editor in the mean time. The video that was linked from another thread looks very similar to this one, but there are colors involved. This one, from what i see, appears to be just white but I didn't look very closely or took notice of any color changes. Since you brought it up, though, I'll look much deeper and ask since he'll have noticed much easier than the video will show.

I dont think there was any sensation or feeling differently with the encounter, no loss time or anything like that. Still, I'll ask just to make sure, in case there was something, anything.

Thanks for the interest and input! I'll let ya know as soon as I find out.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

StallionDuck

I would LOVE to see your clips!

I dont know the answer to the light colors but I'll ask for ya. I'll try to look closer in an editor in the mean time. The video that was linked from another thread looks very similar to this one, but there are colors involved. This one, from what i see, appears to be just white but I didn't look very closely or took notice of any color changes. Since you brought it up, though, I'll look much deeper and ask since he'll have noticed much easier than the video will show.

I dont think there was any sensation or feeling differently with the encounter, no loss time or anything like that. Still, I'll ask just to make sure, in case there was something, anything.

Thanks for the interest and input! I'll let ya know as soon as I find out.

This is “somewhat” similar to what your friend saw…but its very hard to tell because this sighting happened in broad daylight, and the light patterns were different, but...

Before getting into this, I have to say:

I had no tripod for this shot.

I tried to prop myself on a number of things to get a steady shot of this, including a fence, a tree, a gate…I would have used that Great Dane’s back if he had just stayed still.

The camera has a powerful zoom lens, and the object was very far out.

I have nerve damage in my hand and shoulders from a car accident.

All of the above is to acknowledge the image is shaky… I know that, but if I had not steadied myself on what was actually available, there would be no shot at all.

This is a teaser of a “daytime” sighting of something similar.

This shot has been digitally zoomed in, and slowed down considerably to show the light pattern. (because of the zoom at this juncture, you have no frame of reference….but you’ll get a bit more of that after I do the main post) I’ll shoot you a link to that when Im done.

The brightness, contrast, saturation and gamma has also been adjusted from the original shot.

This was object was very high and far away in the sky above Los Angeles, but very little way to tell just how far it was. Interesting light show though!

www.youtube.com...

I'll post the original video and more versions on a new thread directly.

Or so I thought. For some reason not letting me start a new post. How long do I have to wait?

edit on 3-11-2013 by StarnatalSandia because: Cant figure out why the youtube video isnt embedding correctly

edit on 3-11-2013 by StarnatalSandia because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2013 by StarnatalSandia because: FInally figured out video embed.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thanks for the video.

It's as good as any heldhand video. Heck, you probably have done better than I could. Holding a phone still while filming at any distance is a chore. The further out it is, the harder it is, for sure.

I think you have to have 10 posts and post in the introduction forum before you're able to post your own thread. I "think" that's how it goes.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Thanks for the info. It was hard to find what to do next.

I'll post another short clip of it here till I can get the main post up.

Looks like a triangle here....

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

You have zoomed in so much there is nothing to see....what you are seeing in the video are artifacts caused by zooming in so much..what you see on the video is not what you saw with your own eyes.

It could be a balloon, a plane, a planet, a plastic bag in the wind, a helicopter, bug...it could quite literally be anything. Lights in the sky do not equate alien lifeforms visiting us, they are always mundane things like listed above.

EDIT: I see you have about 15 versions of the same video, after watching the original, unedited version im pretty certain that what you have filmed are balloons.. "balloons dont hover like that"....they hover in all kinds of ways given the direction and speed of the wind.

The phrase "balloons dont hover like that" imply that is what your first thought was, otherwise why didnt you say "helicopters dont hover like that".

I have seen enough videos of balloons to say with certainty, they are indeed balloons that you filmed.
edit on 4-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Being that it is at night it is nearly impossible to judge distance since it's lights in the sky reflecting off of water with no other point of reference.

Therefore its also impossible to judge the size of whatever it is.

I think it looks a -lot- like a radio controlled blimp with ultra-bright LEDs attached. Look at the movement of these two.. From a distance in the dark they could look pretty weird without being able to tell how big they were or how far away they were:

If one or two were flown off a boat they could look weird.

What were the winds that night?
edit on 4-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 4-11-2013 by StarnatalSandia because: (no reason given)

With deepest respect, nine of these ballon videos is/are what I saw in Stallions nor mine.

I saw no balloons.

I'll be glad to get the original post up.
edit on 4-11-2013 by StarnatalSandia because: After watching "balloon" videos and comparing.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

AmberLeaf

You have zoomed in so much there is nothing to see....what you are seeing in the video are artifacts caused by zooming in so much..what you see on the video is not what you saw with your own eyes.

It could be a balloon, a plane, a planet, a plastic bag in the wind, a helicopter, bug...it could quite literally be anything. Lights in the sky do not equate alien lifeforms visiting us, they are always mundane things like listed above.

EDIT: I see you have about 15 versions of the same video, after watching the original, unedited version im pretty certain that what you have filmed are balloons.. "balloons dont hover like that"....they hover in all kinds of ways given the direction and speed of the wind.

The phrase "balloons dont hover like that" imply that is what your first thought was, otherwise why didnt you say "helicopters dont hover like that".

I have seen enough videos of balloons to say with certainty, they are indeed balloons that you filmed.
edit on 4-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Thanks for checking out the original clips at least.

These were not tumbling Mylar balloons.

Balloons don't light up like that.

And you are correct...they could still be absolutely anything.

The reason for posting was to compare the pattern of the lights....not to attempt to prove that the Sirans and Tau-Cetians are here for a visit.

Do you think Stallion's friends vid are a bunch of balloons too?

Balloons don't light up like that....much less change shape.

But who knows..right?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A golf umbrella with Xmas tree lights being twirled around from another nearby boat.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

StallionDuck
I'll go with the details once again, then I'm done with all of this.

Look guys. I'm only here trying to present something as it took place. Instead of the help we were looking for, I'm met with 'HOAX! - It's not what you say - and such kinds of sillyness'. If I knew it would have been this negative by simply presenting something to a place where I THOUGHT there would be interest and some kind of help, (with a few praised exceptions... for you guys.. I REALLY appreciate it. Thank you for the interest and the hard work on trying to finger this oddity. You guys are what I really expected) I would not have bothered with the post or this site. Instead of getting at the bread and butter of the topic, I was met with everything else, responders trying to argue the facts of the person that took the original video.

Plainly put, you either have to trust the information I'm giving you or you dont. If you dont, please move on. You've made up your mind, there is nothing more to see for you. There is no use badgering because you think it's fake, or you think that the facts presented are wrong when you CAN NOT KNOW any way or the other, other than at least giving an ATS member the benifit of a doubt and a chance to be honest. If there was something there that you could disprove, then by all means, do it. But in this case, the person that gave up this information (and we wonder why such people who DO have this kinds of information and evidence tends to hide it and keep it to themselves) was not trying to misslead and gave up the information based on his experiance as a weathered sailor who has been on the waters all of his life. This I know beyond a doubt to be 100% true.

So, I say again. The witness said that the object was about a mile out, so I trust it to be true. He says it was above water, I trust it to be true. Every single detail given by him on the OP, I trust to be true. Why? Because I know the person extreemly well and I know his information to be trusted if he says so, based on his experiance.

I understand you dont know him and cant always go off of what people say, but unless you have anything else, there is nothing wrong with making a response BASED off of the information given. I know it's limited, but hey... it's all that we have. Why is that so hard to do? Why all of the nonsense about fakery, hoax and wether or not the object was above water? If he says it was above water, who would know more than he? He can see what the camera could not. There is no fame or fortune to be made here. We just wanted some honest feedback to at most identify it. Instead, we were met with everything I didn't expect.

For those that remained on topic without the bickering, naysaying and roadblocking, and offered their thoughts and even their time in research, we thank you!

Hey Stallion:

I got a chance to read this a few weeks after finally getting a chance to post my sighting.

I just want to say, I understand your pain now... lol The skepticism voiced on so many levels here often makes it hard to "move on" to do what I thought this forum was designed for....

I agree when you say....

"'''If I knew it would have been this negative by simply presenting something to a place where I THOUGHT there would be interest and some kind of help,

(with a few praised exceptions... for you guys.. I REALLY appreciate it. Thank you for the interest and the hard work on trying to finger this oddity. You guys are what I really expected)

I would not have bothered with the post or this site.""

I'm beginning to see that, even on here, most are not ready for direct ET contact at all...although they are fascinated with the prospect. They are clearly not, because many are not even "ready" for their fellow humans...they don't think they should be "believed"....about anything. Very jaded. And...really, that's okay.

There are some very cool people on here though, and they show themselves, always...so I try to be patient.

And I try whenever I can to share something cool Ive found...(cuz I don't get so easily hypnotized to discuss "balloons" for pages and pages)...or something that has helped me along the way to get some of the larger picture.

This guy wrote this "fictional children's book", because he knew people would think that if he shared his contact story as it really happened, they would think he was crazy. So he took the experience and wrote about it.

Ami ---

In it, the topic of how, and more importantly "WHY" these sightings are happening with continuing frequency is covered. Your friend, and others, have been given opportunities to film these things for a reason.... They discuss that too. You may want to share it with your friend. Even if its just to connect with that one other person who experienced something similar, or whatever, they show themselves for a reason. I'm meeting some very interesting people now...as I let go of the mistrusting "LED balloons seen from a mile to eleven miles away" obsessives, and dialogue with those who offer some new ideas. Its been really cool.

Your post was like "training" for my post here. lol

Thanks!

edit on 19-11-2013 by StarnatalSandia because: edt

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It looks like lights that are rotating in the air. It could be a UFO, but it could also be just a remote controlled helicopter. If it had been a closure video shot, you could see more detail, but with it being so far away, it is impossible to tell.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There are a lot of people on this forum who simply do not want to accept the reality that the universe is teeming with intelligent lifeforms, so they come here to try and disprove anything and everything. Don't pay them too much attention. They'll figure it out on their own in good time.

On topic: I sail every summer on Lake Michigan, sometimes during the night, and in all of my time sailing I have never seen a light like that on any vessel. It looks to me like it's a good ways above the water, and probably about a mile or two off.

Lights such as those shown in OP's video would be impractical for any water craft. The reason lights are used at night on boats is to make one's presence known to other boats. It doesn't make sense to use lights that move like those shown in the video. Moving lights in general make it harder for other boats to see.

Those aren't marine lights.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join