It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My Goodness!! This was a tear jerker for me!! Check it out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I go on yahoo to check out their news from time to time and read things that are interesting. Today, I came across this video that I was blown away by. If this doesn't bring a tear to your eyes, you are not human.

You will have to go see it though. There is not a youtube version I can put here.

screen.yahoo.com...

It involves a baby and a mom. Very touching.

Soul

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

You will have to go see it though. There is not a youtube version I can put here.

Actually. Yes there is. Posted earlier here

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Awww
He looks like he's seeing an angel form right in front of his eyes.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Totally knew this post was this video ... literally said to myself, "Self, this tear jerker is probably that adorable, moving, beautiful baby video you watched earlier today", right before I clicked on your thread.

LOVE.

Nice share. S&F

Regards,

FTE

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yep, a tear jerker. Such a precious little baby. I hope she has stopped singing 'missing you' songs, because he sure seems to understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Ahhh...that's so cute.

But why is nobody mentioning the dog that also starts to "cry" when she begins singing? Something tells me this has more to do with hitting the right tone....or something.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I made the mistake of reading the scientific explanation for this video. It took away from the beauty of it. If you run across that article, don't read it unless you want it to ruin this video for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I won't read it then.
Already saw the video and my remark to my wife was:
"a child should be doing that. I'd love to see more adults overwhelmed by beauty".
I honestly get that way from time to time just watching a bird or some other part of nature.
I have to look away any time there's commercials for animal shelters.
Old Yeller - forget it! Cost too much in tissues for me to watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Casualboy100
Awww
He looks like he's seeing an angel form right in front of his eyes.

For ANY baby, Mommy is an angel is why.
I cried myself, her singing was horribad.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

That is a girl and whatever is causing this is amazing, those emotions were so unreal for a baby. Clearly, she was not crying because of poop or teething.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thanks for sharing the video in my thread. Didn't do a search for it because it was so non-specific as far as a category is concerned, but wasn't that the most amazing show of emotions? Maybe, she was crying because the song triggered a memory from her previous life...that was my initial reaction.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Absolutely! The genuine emotion she exhibited was certainly moving to me. As I was alluding to in a previous reply, it seemed as though she was reacting to a previous relationship memory. You just don't see that kind of reaction from a baby in normal circumstances. They usually are crying because they are in distress or they need attention. Clearly this was unique. Thanks and take care.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

It seemed to be so mature in reaction. I am so sure this was a memory of a previous life for her. Yes, it was precious, have to wonder though what possessed the mom to sing the song and video her to share. I was delighted to watch, but this seemed like a moment that should have remained private between her and her baby.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I didn't really hear a dog, but the pitch was not the high pitch that would signal a specific reaction to an animal. They usually respond to very high pitches that are barely audible to humans. That being said, I didn't feel it had anything to do with the sounds as much as it had to with the words. The song certainly triggered an emotional response of a very mature nature for a baby though.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Yeah. I didn't see it and I would not have read it because trying to analyze why this baby reacted the way she did based on a scientific methodology would definitely be inconclusive. This was a genuine emotional response for what I feel was a memory of a previous life. That is my scientific answer to this. It was spiritual. She was so beautiful and had such a mature response. Wow. Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

A child will show their true emotions because they are not preconditioned yet, however, the age of this baby girl and the response she had is not normal for that age. It was such a mature response to a wonderful song, but I think it was the words that triggered the emotional response. That is how I read this situation. Your wife is right though, I do wish more adults could be capable of expressing these type of genuine emotions all the time, rather than allowing themselves to be censured by societal norms. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

NO! She had a beautiful voice and put soul into the rendition. The baby's reaction was for the words to the song and a memory of a previous life in my opinion. Of course opinions are like holes in the ground. Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing about a past life. Either that or the baby seems to understand the lyrics.

Someone else took the video, possibly her hubby, so he was most likely the one who posted it. I saw an interview with the mom this morning and she says this only happens when she sings that particular song. I wish they'd asked her a few more questions, such as was there anyone now departed who really loved that song?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree

Thanks for sharing the video in my thread. Didn't do a search for it because it was so non-specific as far as a category is concerned, but wasn't that the most amazing show of emotions? Maybe, she was crying because the song triggered a memory from her previous life...that was my initial reaction.

My thoughts were that maybe the mother used to sing to the baby while still in the womb. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, then I suppose that's a possibility too.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

That is a possibility. I know reincarnation is a difficult concept, but that is what I got from this.

<<   2 >>

join