It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something for Halloween

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's Halloween tomorrow....well it is where I'm from!

I thought it might be a good idea to share a few short stories or urban myths....just for the hell of it

Here's a few 2 sentence horror stories to get us started......enjoy!

source
edit on 29/10/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Okay… I've seen ghosts before… glad this one hasn't happened to me yet.

You live alone and after a long day you are in the bathroom getting ready for bed when you look up and see someone standing behind you in the mirror. As your veins turn to ice you whip around but no one is there. You look back at the mirror and they're still there… staring.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Awesome! I liked the monster under the bed one the best!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Awesome! I liked the monster under the bed one the best!

Gotta admit....that one gave me goose pimples!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The one where the Mom was calling the daughter down the steps was spooky. It's weird how little it takes to creep you out. Just a sentence or two and the imagination goes wild!!

Nicely done!!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

When the mice ran over my bare feet I could tell they had shoes on.

The gypsy cried "Don't call me spineless!!!" as the full moon lit up her backless front.

Moths. They often fly into my mouth, and I think of bats, and crunch.

The skeleton sat atop the gravestone cleaning the guck from underneath its fingernails.

One time at Halloween band camp I caught the trombone player staring at my oboe. I then realized we had left our instruments in the band room.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I know....it's strange how the imagination works isn't it!

Just before I posted this ( and this really is a true story) I was sitting here in my living room, it was around 2:00am here in the UK, my wife and kids are long in their beds, I'm sitting at the PC and our chocolate lab is curled up asleep on the sofa, she's 16 months old and wouldn't say boo to a goose, she doesn't even bark if someone knocks at the door!..... well I'm working away at the PC and all of a sudden I hear a low growl behind me, I look round and Maggie is sitting bolt upright growling at the corner of the room, in 16 months I swear I have never heard that dog growl at anyone or anything!.....well I let her out of the living room into the hall where her basket is, I could hear her mooching about in the hall for a minute or two and then she came back into the living room, took one look into the corner she had been growling at, gave another half bark and then legged it back out again!

I know people will think that I'm adding to the Halloween stories.......but I swear that's what happened.....most strange.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I can believe it! I live in a house where things occur from time to time and it doesn't bother me. When my dog starts acting like yours??? I start getting a wee bit nervous.
No kidding. I am not sure why, but it raises the hair on the back of my neck straight up like nothing else can. Mine always stares at the same corner in the same room. He barks at everything, but not this. He tucks his tail, does this high pitch nasal whine while growling in between. Keep watch on yours and see if he doesn't go to the same spot. It is eerie to say the least.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Giving this a bump for Devil's Night and Halloween. Which reminds me:

I felt a bump in the night, then realized I had rolled over on my hamster.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Getting a call from your dead relative's phone cell number and you don't answer out of fear...then a text comes in also from the same dead relative's cell phone number that says"I'm so cold"

top topics

join