It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HYPNOSIS - REGRESSION OF NDE EXPERIMENT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
ROUGHLY 20 percent of people remember their NDE;s .
I PROPOSE SOMEONE OUT THEIR WHO IS QUALIFIED IN REGRESSION HYPNOSIS GET TOGETHER WITH VOLUNTEERS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED BUT DID NOT HAVE AN NDE.
TO SEE IF WE CAN FIND OUT IF THEY DID HAVE AN NDE BUT DIDNT REMEMBER IT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That is what should happen especially for those who need some inner answers, connections, healings, just inner seeking. But not just NDE's. I especially think that volunteering for those who are hospice, who have illness and need to connect within, for removal of fear and possibly healings.

Its one of the things worthy of volunteering time. But not just for NDE's for the ill, terminally ill and those who need some inner help from their Source and from their own souls.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
yea thats true i would love to experience regression but its too expensive.

A big question is why some people have NDEs and others don't, one theory is that some people can't remember or their brain blocks out the memories somehow.

I wonder if hypnotic regression could be used to help people remember.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hamishsubedei

Dolores Cannon has a home study course, that cost a bit too. But this is what I'd like to take after christmas, focusing on primarily family healing and issues, but after a few years would like it to grow into lending a helping hand to those around me, in the community, who want some inner contact, to possibly touch base with memories, abductions, NDE's, past life, Higher Self contact is to me the jackpot, for in this lies your healing or wholeness, and getting on task with your life mission. And freely given, because many would like this and can't afford 300 dollar sessions. For deep work its not an hour, its more like 3-4 hours.

But so far, with a rather large family and health issues, trying to carve out what is just my time, to do more than make rather fast posts on forums, as an outer venue, is quite the challenge. I only have energy for the first 1/3 of the day and alot of things are competing for that energy.

Because last year had a very good plan that didn't involve paying for a course, but was collecting a folder of Inductions online, and Deepeing Excercises. If you dig in google, and play around with various key words, you can get quite a lot of information, and reword this.

Use audacity and layer theta, nature sounds, very quietyly and some instructions that you write up, and you can practice your own versions of self hypnosis, and practice with family.

That kind of thing is akin to guided meditation, but then so is hypnosis.

But it will take some time to gather the materials and create something. And then time, to fine tune it, and tweak it in use on yourself and others. Probably a couple years before you'd think about volunteering with someone else.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join