It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Street Food Made From 'Gutter Oil' : The Most Disgusting Thing You Will See All Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

gardener
Sounds like the perfect filler for McD nuggets

Why dont they just stick to using is as fuel for vehicles?!

Lol probably same nutritional value, if you're into your carcinogens and stuff. Yummy

edit on 30-10-2013 by GreyGoo because: retarded spwelling

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

You would be surprised what some restarants in the US get away with in their kitchens, I'm sure there is quite a bit of gutter oil... and perhaps worse out there. What does not kill you only makes you stronger!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

NoRegretsEver
I would have been more disgusted if this wasnt almost similar to what is bought,sold, and eaten here in the U.S.

The difference in those videos is that you can actually SEE what it is, take 2 hours to read the back of your favorite food and I bet this wont be as gross.

Peace, NRE.

You are quite correct, do people know what a rendering plant is? The rotting corpses off the highways taken there end up in many of your products including lip balms and personal products. The hair that is rendered into a food filler product used in the US comes mostly from Chinese corpses sold after the persons died.

There is just too much grossness to think about. I wish we could grow all our own food, but we don't have the sun, so we eat as simple as we can and we don't eat out.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i keep a large coffee mug on the back of the counter by the stove. We put bacon drippings in it, which we will use occasionally while cooking (mostly during breakfast).

If you have never made refried beans with bacon grease...you ain't lived.

But we do clean it out every time we fill the cup up. It keeps us from having rancid fats (clean about once a week).

You can actually fry in bacon oil for weeks... and it tastes better the longer you leave it (thats if you keep adding more bacon to it).

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I stopped eating out too.... and getting take outs (mostly because of what I read in the Media) but also because just using my own mind, I can tell some people aren't clean!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I don't know where you get your information but it is incorrect. Road kill is tossed into the weeds to rot. Chinese corpses? Please. That is the most absurd thing I've read this week.

Do you really expect people to take anything you say seriously after that whopper?
edit on 10/30/2013 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

No wonder it's so good!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great post. I was totally unaware of this, it is bad enough that north Americans consume rape seed oil, but this is tops for absolute Heinousness.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Baguul
Great post. I was totally unaware of this, it is bad enough that north Americans consume rape seed oil, but this is tops for absolute Heinousness.

What is wrong with Canola?

It is consumed the entire world over. Not just here.

Even more, the rape plant is essentially bok choy (or a very close relative). Do you dislike the greens, or just the seed/oil?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I was wondering the same thing. It's no better or worse for you than standard vegetable oil. Pretty much any cooking oil other than butter or rendered animal fat is bad for you when heated.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
somebody should show them how to make bio diesel
maybe that would shut them down from feeding it to people and get them selling
an alternate fuel source.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't have the stomach to watch without even considering the vegetarian issues....but I'm guessing this is a practice in Asia not America? Where are the video's filmed,or at least, appear to be filmed?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

There are a few different types of rapeseed oil. Industrial rapeseed oil does some hideous things to the human body and many people have died from ingesting it. I dont know if Baguul was talking about this but im just throwing it out there.

In 1981, a deadly outbreak of disease in Spain, known as toxic oil syndrome,[20] was caused by the consumption of rapeseed oil for industrial use that was fraudulently sold as cooking oil.

Of course if any industrial rapeseed oil found its way into the sewers then that could easily end up on some unsuspecting Chinese plate.

edit on 30-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.....you're telling me that you believe HUMAN DEAD CORPSES are used for food?? In America?!? I wold need some supporting info for that kind of claim, and I will be very happy if you CANNOT find it.....thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

crackerjack
I've been living in China for 7 years and you would be AMAZED at how many cheap, hole in the wall restaurants use this stuff.
One thing you gotta understand about China is that it's PROFIT FIRST, safety last, most people don't care as long as there's a profit in it, they have no morals to whom they might be harming, just think of their own wallet. Also the people who do eat this stuff eat for the sole reason that it's CHEAP.

My family has always ate at home because of the food safety concerns here.

It's not just profit first, it's that they have very few observed regulations. There's a few laws against this stuff (but nothing like the US) and steep penalties for violating it (life in prison or death) but the business owners just don't care.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They don't think twice about poisoning their own people so what thought do they give to the crap they send over here?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Do you have a link regarding the hair off Chinese corpses being sold and used in products? I really hope not, please do not provide one. I'd be forever grateful lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Restricted

I don't know where you get your information but it is incorrect. Road kill is tossed into the weeds to rot. Chinese corpses? Please. That is the most absurd thing I've read this week.

Do you really expect people to take anything you say seriously after that whopper?
edit on 10/30/2013 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

No it is not, I near a rendering plant and they were called for all road kill and dead farm animals no matter how rotted.

Look at sources READ and you will find the facts. Find out what is made from the rendering plants and what they process. They also pick up the used cooking oils at restaurants.

Even rabbis who permit the consumption of hair would forbid it if it came from corpses -- and since much L-cysteine comes from China, where sourcing and manufacturing practices are notoriously questionable, this is a real concern.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...##ixzz2jH0Zs8LA

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hr2burn

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.....you're telling me that you believe HUMAN DEAD CORPSES are used for food?? In America?!? I wold need some supporting info for that kind of claim, and I will be very happy if you CANNOT find it.....thank you very much.

I SAID HAIR!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

queenofsheba

Do you have a link regarding the hair off Chinese corpses being sold and used in products? I really hope not, please do not provide one. I'd be forever grateful lol.

When something is worth money it will not be wasted. I would bet the practice is very wide spread. I know it used to be reported on regularly.

Muslims are forbidden from eating anything derived from a human body, and many rabbis forbid hair consumption for similar reasons. Even rabbis who permit the consumption of hair would forbid it if it came from corpses – and since much L-cysteine comes from China, where sourcing and manufacturing practices are notoriously questionable,

halalmedia.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join