It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Eye/Brow Chakra Activation/Decalcification video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hi all

Basically I have made two videos aimed at activating, stimulating and decalcifying your third eye. I have noticed there are many people struggling with this, it is not always easy at the start but videos like these are where I started so I'm just trying to help out

I have had success before with frequencies with my Heart Chakra video which is currently almost at 4000 views so I have decided to try create another video for the third eye.

I have made two videos, one features the chanting of 'om' in the background, while the other is just the pure frequencies aimed at stimulating the third eye. Personally I prefer the pure frequency as it always hits the spot and sends me into a trance like state

Without further ado, here are both videos:

(Frequencies & Om - Quite Hypnotic and powerful)

(Frequencies only - Most powerful in my personal experience, you may be different!
)

Hope you guys enjoy them, I am only starting to build up some reputation for this kind of thing so any feedback, good or bad is extremely helpful.

Good luck!

edit on 29-10-2013 by Tingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

The second one was better for me since with it I can feel a bit of tingle and pressure on the middle of the forehead.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for posting

Honestly I have been trying to open my 6th Chakra (third eye) for over a year now and nothing! I'm getting a little frustrated.

It all started 1.5 years ago when I fell asleep, I would awaken suddenly with what felt like vibrations throughout my whole body. My heart would be pounding, and left me wondering what the heck that was. This would happen a few times a week. At first I thought there was something wrong with me medically, so I decided to do a little research. In conclusion, my research brought directly to OBE's (Out of Body Experience).

I am a very spiritual person, and thought that theses vibrations that were sudden presented to me were a sure sign that my life was heading into the right direction. Spiritual Enlightenment.

I have been meditating, trying to open all 7 Chakras since then. Trying to find that perfect natural balance. Haven't quite gotten to a full blown OBE as of yet, which is super frustrating.

I think I need help. Lol. And so I have a few questions

1. How long did it take you to open your Third Eye?

2. Besides listening to Theta, Delta or Alpha beats, any other pointers?

3. And lastly... Is it abnormal to try to have an OBE for almost 2 yrs time with no success?

Thanks

And I welcome advice from anyone and I look forward to listening to your binaural vids later tonight.

Xquizit.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

It kiddish, but should be a good enough guide.

I don`t advocate the third eye personally, but let say u get really good with the lower chakras to the throat. Take the whole lesson of those 5, and don`t focus on the inside of your head. Just bring your energy or whatever they call it these days past the the throat. Those 5 though, need to be focused at the certain points where ever they be, and be focused on separately.

The whole key with the third eye is just focus in general, not on the third eye itself.

No need to focus on a specific spot really, consider it a height thing, then a point.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

The first one had a good start, but it kind of does lack variety or flexibility.

I`m kind of done with frequency beats.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Xquizit
Thanks for posting

Honestly I have been trying to open my 6th Chakra (third eye) for over a year now and nothing! I'm getting a little frustrated.

It all started 1.5 years ago when I fell asleep, I would awaken suddenly with what felt like vibrations throughout my whole body. My heart would be pounding, and left me wondering what the heck that was. This would happen a few times a week. At first I thought there was something wrong with me medically, so I decided to do a little research. In conclusion, my research brought directly to OBE's (Out of Body Experience).

I am a very spiritual person, and thought that theses vibrations that were sudden presented to me were a sure sign that my life was heading into the right direction. Spiritual Enlightenment.

I have been meditating, trying to open all 7 Chakras since then. Trying to find that perfect natural balance. Haven't quite gotten to a full blown OBE as of yet, which is super frustrating.

I think I need help. Lol. And so I have a few questions

1. How long did it take you to open your Third Eye?

2. Besides listening to Theta, Delta or Alpha beats, any other pointers?

3. And lastly... Is it abnormal to try to have an OBE for almost 2 yrs time with no success?

Thanks

And I welcome advice from anyone and I look forward to listening to your binaural vids later tonight.

Xquizit.

I have had that exact same thing happen me in the middle of the night, I thought I was dying at the time. I have come to the conclusion that that experience was part of my 'awakening' of sorts. It is since that day that I have become interested in chakras, auras, lucid dreaming, OBE/Astral Projection, etc.

I started with videos just like these, and for a while I would be very frustrated because I would literally feel nothing at all. I realised it was because I was too tense, energy couldn't flow!

I then began to relax and try become one with the waves of frequency. I'd imagine each breath coming in and out of my third eye. Then it all began, the pressure started and waves of purple filled my closed-eyed vision. I kept practicing and got to the point where I felt better than I ever did, happier than I ever was, and wiser and more able to use my intuition and read peoples thoughts.

However I gave up for a while, telling myself I didn't have enough time anymore to meditate. How silly I was
. Only now am I getting back into it, back to where I want to be, and these videos are my first steps as they were originally.

About OBE's:
These can be extremely frustrating, however once you achieve even one it is indescribable. It feels realer than real if that makes sense. Here's what helped me get to having an OBE:
1. Always have the intention throughout the day of having an OBE.
2. I don't advise trying to have an OBE at night, I have never succeedded, the morning time seems to work much better for me.
3. I would advise learning to lucid dream successfully first, as it makes OBE'ing a lot easier.
4. My method is to wake up but lie completely still, will yourself in a dream to wake up but then don't move. Close your eyes and feel your soul / whatever you believe being pulled towards the ceiling.
5. You will hear an unmistakable, unforgettable noise. You'll know it when you hear it

6. You should find yourself above your bed now, this is the most difficult part coming up in my opinion.
7. Try get away from your body, you will be pulled back and your vision won't be clear until you get away, in my case everything was darkened and murky in my vision.
8. That's it, go and have fun! Be sure there are no distractions, a phone ringing will most likely end your experience

Good luck and I'm glad to answer any further questions

edit on 30-10-2013 by Tingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

A quick post so I can follow up on this after watching the videos.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Xquizit

Do not worry about it. Not everyone get the information the same way from the other side and I never had any OBE but I have been in the state where your whole being vibrates and you are a bit disconnected from the body. Have you tried increasing the chi flow thru for instance Reiki or some other chi intent manipulation for third eye/crown?

Do you see any colors when you listen to chakra meditation video? Some do but I have only gotten colors once since I am normally not visually stimulated it seems
. I have seen weird fractal patterns and some kind of spinning number thing that I could not make sense of until it increased to such a speed that you cannot see the information at all. Most of the time I am just relaxing play around with the field a little bit and feel a bit of a root burn. Very comforting and enjoyable.
. I love Chi.
edit on 30-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh forgot to ask has anybody got any feeback? What would you like to hear or what could be improved

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

Nicely done. I will give these a try over the next few days. I am more inclined to straight frequency. And upon opening your second video I felt a nice physical vibe.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thanks for the feedback

Sorry I haven't been replying much to this thread guys, I've been buried with study and haven't found much time to be online. I'm planning to make videos for the other chakras too but all will be tested thoroughly by myself before they are released

I can't thank all of you enough for watching my videos, thousands of you in fact
Nothing makes me happier than seeing people favourite my videos on YouTube, thanks so much!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hi Tingle

Thanks for this interesting thread.

I wanted to know whether listening to these sound frequencies can make you extremely sleepy.
I listened to your second video for about 10 mins yesterday and after a while I felt like I had been drugged! I slept for over 10 hours straight!!! So, I was wondering whether the video could have been responsible for this somehow.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bintang

Hmm, most likely yes
. These frequencies are designed to put you into a trance/meditative state and also activate the chakras. This is why I design the frequency waves to go up and down. It's quite hypnotic and makes you more receptive to the frequencies, but also may make you sleepy as with any meditation

Personally I am also usually sleepy after any kind of chakra work, I put it down to what I said above and also the transfers of energy you experience which can take a lot out of you I imagine

Hope this helps!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to mention I also have just uploaded more frequency only videos to my channel

I now have all 7, and will begin working on the frequency + other elements such as Om in the original post.

Here are the other all 7 Chakra Videos (In Order) :

Root Chakra

Sacral Chakra

Solar Plexus Chakra

Heart Chakra

Throat Chakra

Brow Chakra

Crown Chakra

I also have a playlist if you don't wish to click them one by one and you can listen the whole way through:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join