It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION ALL LANGUAGES OF ATS...Help me prove or disprove backtracking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I ask that anyone on ATS whose 1st language is not english. Please take 20 minutes out of your day and tell us what you hear in your native tongue.

As to what we are trying to decode using all know languages is Barack Obamas 2013 Inauguration Speech. The Speech starts in reverse at 1:00...

The first weird backwards talk is "Help the world through him" Help the war Though Him, of help the world feed him.

The second thing right after that is Help knight him. Or help Unite him. That is all with the first few seconds after 1:00. Maybe a massive world wide language translation is needed to totally prove that backwards speak is real.

soundcloud.com...
edit on 29-10-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Ok... it would help to actually hear it!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Are you this convinced that Obama confessed to worshipping Satan at his inauguration? This is your second thread tonight on exactly the same subject. I'm not sure that's entirely kosher either.
edit on 29-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

The link is in the op now...Sorry accidently hit enter before it was finished

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So you can't prove it in english so you want to know If it sounds (what you want to hear) like a different language.....
Massive fail.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Also at 8:20 It sounds like he says In the name a the Mammon. Mammon is thought of as the son of the Devil as well as material wealth. We all know what material wealth is right.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

And you're just so desperate to prove it...man, the lengths people go to for something to point their fingers at. But as long as we're on the topic of material wealth, the Vatican is worth billions. How's that for the root of all evil? Roman Catholicism, a business!

But let's just ignore that and go back to digging in inauguration tapes for backmasked confessions that may exist in any of over 300 languages. Although it is worth mentioning that Obama probably only speaks three or four, if that.
edit on 29-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm french I'll check that and reply after

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sweeper84

Thanks sweeper.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I don't hear it. And yes, I tried. Just sounds like typical backwards talking to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
honestly, there's nothing similar to french, not even a word can be heard by someone who only speak french...
And, IMO, english is a language with a pronunciation that make it more audible in backward (don't know if I express myself correctly here lolll)
Anyway I don't remember having heard a backward or reverse in an other language

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join