It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Grand Lodge Private Rendezvous: What should I ask them?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I would ask about the relationship between UK masonry, US masonry, and around the world groups. The differences are something that most don't know unless they have traveled.

Asking about the Bavarian Illuminati might be a good starter if you are going for any conspiracy angle. (it's what's hot now)

I for one, would love to see some detail in the architecture of the building. Nothing is put there without a reason, so every detail is important.

Ask about the structure of Freemasonry and is it possible for a global rule. I know how it is in the US and I would be curious to hear how someone from the UGLE interprets that.

Good luck on your studies, and I do look forward to seeing the video.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

LosPollos
reply to post by Bybyots

I won't go into a list of long questions (I don't usually write questions down anyway I prefer to have a few set in my head then roll with the punches whilst doing the interview, makes it much more natural and less like an interrogation lol) but I'm interested if there's any specific fraternity or profession that seems to have a high number of people joining them, why do people (from their point of view) often have such a twisted view on the Masons, are their any professions where being a Freemason is a conflict of interest, why is it such a benefit to be one... this sort of thing, it'd be good to get it from the horses mouth whilst in his stable as it were.

I'm sure you've probably run across the belief that the constabulary and legal profession in Britain is riven-through with Masons, a belief not shared (or at least not expressed to the same degree) on this side of the pond. Why in the UK and not elsewhere?

Fitz

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The Great Schism started with the creation of the Antient Grand Lodge in 1751, decades before the Revolution kicked off. Tension had been around since the creation of the Premier Grand Lodge in 1717 as many British Masons felt offended by the Londoners presumption to create a Grand Lodge without their input and then turn around and reject much of the rituals practiced by other Lodges. A central point of contention was Royal Arch Masonry

And the number of people who signed that document after the war being Freemasons? But it was not related in any way right.

9 of the Signers of the Declaration were Masons. 13 of the Signers of the Constitution were Masons.

Here's my article on the matter: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Just remember correlation is not causation.

Who is this? By the way what is that around his waste?

That's a statue of Bro. George Washington. That photo was taken specifically in the George Washington Masonic Memorial in Alexandria, VA. I've been there.
edit on 30-10-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by JBA2848

And the number of people who signed that document after the war being Freemasons? But it was not related in any way right.

9 of the Signers of the Declaration were Masons. 13 of the Signers of the Constitution were Masons.

Here's my article on the matter: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Just remember correlation is not causation.

Somebody better tell the House stenographer!
[/Derail]

Fitz

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon
Somebody better tell the House stenographer!

Someone already spoke to the House Stenographer, I believe she said his name was Jesus.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I just got off the phone with him...it wasn't.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies guys, some really interesting ideas here that I actually hadn't thought about.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I would personally would like to hear what's their attitude towards their image that is created by social media. I mean personally, if I'd ask someone from my friends what they know about masons, they'd probably just reply "Oh yea, I heard about them, they're secretly controlling all the world". I'd like to hear what masons think about their image, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'd appreciate it if you could ask what they know about life elsewhere, how often it comes here and why.

And in the same vein, why it's kept secret.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I could ask you the same question. My guess is that you have just as much insight into that subject as masonry in general does.
In other words, that's not our bag.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Raizekas
I would personally would like to hear what's their attitude towards their image that is created by social media.

Most Masons are actually oblivious to this and if you told them that there were conspiracy sites such as this one with dedicated forums for that topic they would probably not believe you or at least find it humorous.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LosPollos

Some interesting questions:

What they think/believe Masonry's place is in a modern society.
Type of membership that commonly joins (like religious affiliations, economic class, ethnicity etc)
To explain the history of various symbols you'll see
Perhaps to explain where the wealth came to construct some of Masonry's finest buildings (like the lodge you'll be visiting).
What they think of various conspiracy theories.

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If you're a journalist who has been invited to visit the Freemasons, then that's because they expect you to write a powder puff piece.

The kind of questions worth asking will not be answered, because these questions can only be answered by those higher than the thirty third degree - and you won't get to meet any of them. In fact, their existence will be denied.

Having said that, I would suggest the following lines of inquiry:

Why do Freemasons venerate John the Baptist?
What is the relationship between John the Baptist, Hermes, and Thoth?
Who is Thoth?
What is Thoth's relationship to the Annunaki?
Who are the Annunaki and what do they want?
Did the Annunaki mess with human genetics in order to create a "human' master race into which Annunaki could incarnate?
What do Thoth and the Annunaki have to do with Atlantis?
Are the Knights Templar such a "master race?" If so, what was their agenda here?
Are the Freemasons directly related to the Knights Templar.....?

Fill in the gaps...and you might start to get a clue as to what Freemasonry is about - or you can think it's just a philanthropic society.

Spam Link Removed By Staff

edit on 10-11-2013 by braggis because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by braggis

Well, thank you for posting how very little you know of Freemasonry and how it is structured.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by braggis

you make me smile.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What is it you want to know exactly? What are you after specifically?
∴‎

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Bumping for an update from LosPollos. Any intelligence to report?

Fitz

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ask them who the Mother and Father of Malkuth are..

(apparently only ones higher up know this)
edit on 6-1-2014 by Cows11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cows11

Then how do you know about it?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well that's beside the point...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join