It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Grand Lodge Private Rendezvous: What should I ask them?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I'm a journalist based in the UK and after writing an article a couple of years back about the Freemasons (a fact based one, no accusations of human sacrifice or world domination) they recently decided to invite me to a one-on-one private tour of the United Grand Lodge of England in London.

They have also agreed that I can bring a camera man with me as I am planning to make a short documentary feature about whatever it is I might learn about the Freemasons, and just about the Lodge in general.

Now I know it's not a specifically rare opportunity to go on a private tour of the UGLE, but I thought making a film about it whilst interviewing my tour guide as I go would be informative to many people who may never get chance to do so. I'm an outsider as it were as I am not associated with the Freemasons in any way, other than being offered this kind invitation, so I think this would work out well.

Anyway, I have done a fair amount of research over the last 5 or so years about Freemasonry as I'm interested in secret societies and the occult, purely on an intriguing level (I don't believe any of the Reptilian worship rubbish and am by no means a conspiracy theorist, although I do enjoy reading up on them every so often), but I knew this community might be able to help me a great deal in terms of things you just can't learn through research...

Basically I just wanted to know if there's anything specific I should really ask the Freemason whilst he's showing me around the UGLE? Anywhere I should ask to go? Anything that I shouldn't ask? And please be serious, I don't want to ask anything dumb about hidden Reptilian bases or anything lol.

Oh and once I've been on the tour and edited everything I will be sure to post the video up here.

Cheers
edit on 29-10-2013 by LosPollos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ask them if they accept bankers, whether they have or have had bankers in the lodge.

And why they do it.

As banking is legalised fraud and counterfeiting.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LosPollos

Ask them why they feel the Word is lost. Once they explain the lost word to you, inform them where it is hidden.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

I am sure they will be relieved to finally find the Cornerstone they rejected. I believe they are the builders if I am not mistaken.

Psalm 118

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Anyway, I have done a fair amount of research over the last 5 or so years about Freemasonry as I'm interested in secret societies and the occult, purely on an intriguing level

Wow, that's really interesting. Five years of study? You sure are a focused guy, What is it about Freemasonry that you find so intriguing that you want to make a documentary about it? In five years, you must have come up with quite a list yourself. What are some of the questions that you have prepared for your hosts?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Looks like you joined ATS specifically for this thread. Well your thorough if nothing else.
And you definitely came to the right place.
This site has a wealth of knowledge found nowhere else on the 'net apart from wikipedia maybe....
i digress. i know absolutely jack about the freemasons other than aleister crowley was one.
Maybe you could ask something about him?
What to ask? hmmmm.....
i'll come back with something...

EDIT: Thats a good idea Bybyots has in the above post. What questions have you got so far? Give us a flavour of were you're at with it
edit on 29/10/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ask them if you can have some free masonry.

You know, not like the Lodge masters favorite work, but maybe one of the B grade fireplaces or something

Seriously though, a free mason friend introduced some of his friends. All really nice people in my experience, some are vegetarians so i doubt they'd be into any animal sacrifice

So ask them whatever you like, im sure they wont mind.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Not sure why you have such a sarcastic tone (or am I paranoid?) but yes, 5 years or so I have dipped in and out of reading about the Freemasons along with other secret societies. I am by no means an expert I have just found the whole clandestine history of the Masons quite intriguing. And I feel I explained why I wanted to film this perfectly well in the first post.

I won't go into a list of long questions (I don't usually write questions down anyway I prefer to have a few set in my head then roll with the punches whilst doing the interview, makes it much more natural and less like an interrogation lol) but I'm interested if there's any specific fraternity or profession that seems to have a high number of people joining them, why do people (from their point of view) often have such a twisted view on the Masons, are their any professions where being a Freemason is a conflict of interest, why is it such a benefit to be one... this sort of thing, it'd be good to get it from the horses mouth whilst in his stable as it were.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Yeah I didn't want to post on my main account

Whilst I know there's a lot of BS on ATS and people trying to give others a hard time, I have seen a heavy presence of people looking to help, so yeah I thought it worth while posting this still.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

or am I paranoid?

I would hope so, after studying what you have for so long.

why do people (from their point of view) often have such a twisted view on the Masons,

That started with the secularization of Europe. Whatever role they may have played in the French revolution and how it was perceived by the rest of Europe is what got the ball rolling and the story seems to start to twist at that point in history. I would be interested in hearing it from a Freemason's point of view as well.

are their any professions where being a Freemason is a conflict of interest, why is it such a benefit to be one... this sort of thing, it'd be good to get it from the horses mouth whilst in his stable as it were.

Agreed, I look forward to your documentary video.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Who built the lodge?

When was it built?

Who were the founders if more then one man was involved?

What are the exact measurements of the premises? Length, width, height, bird eye view plan of the configuration of the rooms (doubt he will provide that)?

How many members? How many masters? How many have come and gone? Do you keep a record of those who joined and left?

What is a mason sworn to uphold when he is accepted in the community? Can anyone join?

If masons were to be banned or illegal all around the world what would you do instead?

So many questions to ask...I could go on and on. Many touching on religion too but I don't know what tone do you wish to bring to your project.
edit on 29-10-2013 by bitsforbytes because: I am human

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ask them for more information about the Masonic war which was while the Revolution was going on. They stole the books and created a new head quarters in Pennsylvania after that. But it is a interesting story and I have never been able to find out what all happened.

The war nobody ever hears about. The freemason wars of 1775 over control of the US.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

JBA2848
They stole the books and created a new head quarters in Pennsylvania after that.

What books were stolen?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ask about the granted rights of a Master Mason.

Then ask why several of those rights are not considered to be grandiose multi-national collusion of the most secretive kind.

Then ask why the entrances to the priests' chambers of a Masonic Temple have historically been incredibly "trapdoor" or "false wall"-esque. I can assure you that you will not be given an accurate floorplan of the lodge, but see if you will be shown into some of the less overt rooms--you will not soon forget an experience like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

mmshelt

Ask about the granted rights of a Master Mason.

Then ask why several of those rights are not considered to be grandiose multi-national collusion of the most secretive kind.

Then ask why the entrances to the priests' chambers of a Masonic Temple have historically been incredibly "trapdoor" or "false wall"-esque. I can assure you that you will not be given an accurate floorplan of the lodge, but see if you will be shown into some of the less overt rooms--you will not soon forget an experience like that.

Will a giant granite boulder chase people who intrude? ;-)

Actually I'm curious about the Bavarian or non-Bavarian
Illuminati. I'd have to imagine that a journalist would
want to ask about that!

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy yourself.

EnochWasRight
I am sure they will be relieved to finally find the Cornerstone they rejected. I believe they are the builders if I am not mistaken.

You are sorely mistaken.

reply to post by bitsforbytes

Here's an article I did on Freemasons' Hall in London: www.travelingtemplar.com...

How many members?

Lots.

How many masters?

One per Lodge.

How many have come and gone?

Lots.

Do you keep a record of those who joined and left?

Yes.

If masons were to be banned or illegal all around the world what would you do instead?

I'd still be a Mason and still meet with other Masons.

reply to post by JBA2848

Yeah, this isn't true, but for those interested in what Masons were involved in the American cause for independence, here's another article: www.travelingtemplar.com/2012/12/freemasonry-founding-of-united-states.html

reply to post by mmshelt

What rights do you think a Master Mason receives?

Plus, what's wrong with secrecy?

What priest chamber is there in a Masonic Temple? What proof do you have that we have trap doors or false walls at our entrances?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I think this is tied to the war between freemasons.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

And one of the books they fought over.

en.wikipedia.org...

Section 5 of this article by a Freemason explains some of the things that were going on between the Irish and English Masons he admits he is unsure but also swears he knows what happened? Still some tensions there between the two?

www.glne.org...
edit on 30-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Ask them why they are allowing the global take and why they are not infiltrating and overthrowing the corrupt and obviously evil men in the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Ask them why they have gotten so lazy the past 250 years.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The War for Independence had nothing to do with the Great Schism. Apples and oranges as they say.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

It is a interesting event that seemed blow up at the very time the Revolution started. And the number of people who signed that document after the war being Freemasons? But it was not related in any way right.

Who is this? By the way what is that around his waste?

media3.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 30-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join