It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has to be the cutest damn thing ive ever seen! Baby tearing up as her mum sings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by HomerinNC

He was hungry!!!!!!! He didn't scream through the roof because she was singing and he kind of ,was like OK WTF is this woman trying to do here lol. Is she yelling at me for pooping my pants or what. You can tell he is hungry by him chopping his jaws people. Get real, she sings good but the baby has two things on his mind at that age. Food and when am I going to get more food after I sleep lol.

As much as I love babies, and as cute as this video is .... I kinda have to agree with you here. The baby has a bib on, and the face looks too clean - so that would imply he/she was sitting there waiting to be fed. The smacking of the lips does usually mean hunger with a baby. I think he/she was happy to be awaiting food, but the singing was just delaying it. Every time the woman paused, the baby started to smile again, probably thinking, "yay, I gets to eat now?" Then, the disappointment when he/she realizes mommy is going to sing some more, hence the tears.

I wish it were as deep as the "old soul" thing, but ....

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Thanks for posting. That was cute!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The name of the baby girl is Mary-Lynne Leroux and her family lives in Val Gagné, Ontario.

Below is a quote from a blog post about this:

A heart wrenching video of 10-month-old Mary Lynne Leroux's teary response to her mum's singing went viral in October, her mum, Amanda, made an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show with some of the video's backstory, explaining that she sings to her daughter a lot around the house. One day, she sang along to Sara Evans' version of "My Heart Can't Tell You No" when it was on the radio, and noticed the baby crying.

"I figured it was a fluke... and then it started playing, I think a few days later it played again and once again I started singing along with it, and she actually started reacting the same way." Her husband didn't believe her when she told him about it, so she captured the reaction on film. And apparently, it's "just this one song" that makes Mary Lynne cry.

Amanda tried singing the song to her daughter on set, while there were no tears from Mary Lynne this time, Ellen couldn't hold back.

www.essentialmums.co.nz...

<< 1   >>

join