It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama, Devil/mammon worshiper...Out of his own Mouth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was thinking last night about Barack Obama being the Anti-christ. How would I figure that out without him publicly admitting it. I got to thinking about all the times I spent as a kid listening to bands songs backwards. How weird it was to listen to...Like this morning just fiddling around with listening to songs backwards...I decided to listen to Kottonmouth Kings Tangerine sky backwards...Over and over again you hear "You missed out, you missed out...Any midnight tokers out there will know what they sayin.

Anyways back to business. I usually would not be posting this here, however the video came off of The New York Times youtube channel and the audio program was audio city.

Anyways here is the video I used...

I was using Audacity...For those of you that want to back my claim up...Here is a link to the FREE Program... audacity.sourceforge.net...

Playing his speech backwards I heard Barack Obama saying, "In the name of Mammon". Along with Wall Street and Corporation. I am in the process of uploading the audio link from my p.c.

Would be nice to see what people say while I try to upload the file. Making a new on soundcloud.

Hear is the speech backwards...Backwards barack obama starts at 1:03 the beginning is just noise soundcloud.com...
edit on 29-10-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am no fan of Obama, but until you actually post the audio file, along with proof that it is actually Obama speaking (backwards) I call "BS" on this thread.

If you want to prove what a awful human Obama is there are much easier and much more believable ways to demonstrate his questionable moral standards with out playing his speech's backwards trying to prove he is the "antichrist"

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Obama might be a slick tongued person of an evil origin, but the devil??? You guys give him too much credit......

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
With all of his words and actions, I put nothing past this person. He has lied all of his life and his non productive career, as he says one thing and does the opposite. I care not if he is someone's puppet. A real true american would expose the evil that is our ruling class. Sorry but in time this fake will be exposed for what he is and that is the inside-out dismanteling of the country, and the dominoes fall......

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

You don't understand how backmasking is done do you? It's put in after the recording is done. Unless Obama recorded the message ahead of time he didn't put it in the person recording it did.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Honestly, as much as I dislike Obama. I don't think he's the anti-Christ. He's too disliked. How is he going to unite the world behind him in a one world order when the rest of the world is laughing at him and pretty much views him as an inept weakling?

No, if you want to look for someone currently on the world stage who comes closer to fitting that bill, I'd look more at someone like Putin, and I don't say that because "ZOMG, Russia!" I say that because Putin has been garnering a lot of respect in a lot of different corners lately from people I never thought I'd hear praising him, people who should know better given what we know about Putin, personally. And I'm not saying he's the anti-Christ, either, just that he comes a lot closer to having the kind of worldwide respect and the charisma and cult of personality needed to be that kind of person.
edit on 29-10-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

(post by eso322 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Really, is this what we're doing? Have you always thought the Anti-Christ would be black or is that just how things turned out? I feel like I could make the argument Christine Bachmann is old school hysterical and be more validated then you are. The problem with listening to things backwards, is backwards is the opposite of the way you're suppose to listen to things. Do you think Rock & Roll is satans music too. If he's not a muslim, he's satan, because you just can't comprehend how he could possibly be president of your United States. There is no devil, their is no evil, its made up stuff to disassociate ourselves from the darkest side of our humanity.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Did I say the devil, shill, No In the title I said worshiper...In the first paragraph I said what I was thinking and what I did for me to come to the conclusion that he was at the least worshiping the son of the devil...

Did you seriously just call me a "shill"?

Just who in the hell am I shilling for?

Oh the irony...........

Read my message backwards, the truth will set you free! /end sarcasm
edit on 29-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Did you seriously just call me a "shill"?

The Antichrist

Sorry I just had to say it, I couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

eso322
I was thinking last night about Barack Obama being the Anti-christ. How would I figure that out without him publicly admitting it.

Where exactly do you suggest he is not the Anti-Christ and just a worshiper cause I missed that part.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

roflmao!!

You got me there bro! Touche'

Don't make me go Langley on you now! /joke

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

So when can we expect this audio file that confirms he is in fact worshiping the son of the devil

Is this like some kind of Halloween holiday Hoax thread OP?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenom187

And here we go ...

Why do we have to bring race into this?

When Obama burst onto the scene, I found his cult of personality a little spooky considering his policy proposals were no different in many ways than say John Edwards' or Howard Deans', and here we had someone filling football stadiums and making people faint with the exact same stuff? That was a bit creepy. Then he got elected and veneer started to slip and reality, thankfully, asserted itself.

Had that cult of personality continued with that same intensity even now in the face of everything Obama's done and the genuine disaster that is Obamacare ... Well, I'd be starting to wonder the same way I look sideways at Putin at times.

But race? That was not a factor. Or are you going to suggest that Putin is somehow black, too?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
When an OP brings out the Shill card so soon, you know they have nothing whatsoever.

So weak.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
heckler calls obama antichrist the above thread had some convincing arguments for barry's antichristmanship

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

dashen
heckler calls obama antichrist the above thread had some convincing arguments for barry's antichristmanship

No it really doesn't

that is just you plugging your thread, which in itself just links to more random "OMG OBAMA is the Antichrist!!!!" threads.

He is not the antichrist

Might be a bit of a moron, a corrupt crook and according to some a Kenyan Muslim but he is not the antichrist.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Come on now, is he any more evil than any other politician of either party??

As an X Christian, I can promise you this much, when and if the Anti Christ shows up, he/she sure as hell WON'T be hated by as many people as Obama has gathered.

I hope that Obama's "Hope and Change" had merit! I hoped that his promise of the most transparent administration in the history of my government had MERIT.

What happened?

Nah, if the book of Revelations has any truth to it what so ever, those whom consider themselves Christians and call Obama the Anti Christ are nothing more than a bunch of religious zealots, making their fellow brethren look like idiots!!!

If my gut is correct, the Anti Christ will sure as hell be a better liar than Obama has proven to be!

Even though I am no longer a believer, this is the type of nonsense that makes me feel bad for those whom still are that mind their own business and just try to be good people!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I dont know. That bit where yes we can backwards says thank you satan is pretty good. But how does anyone prove that anybody is the seven headed seven horned beast of revelations?
edit on 29-10-2013 by dashen because: plug my old thread

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I see it this way, they are definitely making him a tool for their making the revelations literally come true, though its inner stuff and not meant literally.

Barry, has a Jewish mother? That makes him Jewish. A muslim father, that makes him muslim. A half brother who is the financial head of the sharia hooligan murderous group of rebels that are creating bloodshed Syria, after Egypt, Libya, and countless others. That makes him Sharia muslim. He himself claims to be a Christian.

His name is Barry, but he's Barak Obama, which in the Hebrew Strong Concordance IS what Christ said about satan flahsing through the sky like lightening. He fits the definition for Satan.

Now, what is going on?

I believe he is hand picked to play a role, and possibly possessed by something as well.

And they're doing a number on the US and world.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join