It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life’s 4 Fundamental Questions? I can answer them and more ask me whatever..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KBadger

Good question, maybe because it was not that crappy, I mean you did find it worth the while to post an comment so youbmust care , to take time out of your busy day to contribute to the thread

edit on 29-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

First off at what point did I ever say anything about " wanting to be accepted,"?? Next thing, I did answer the questions I offered my take on the four questions at least I tried to do something constructive, wish.I could say the same fot your post, enjoy

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

How do you know that life has not always existed?? So you are telling me that energy is not infinite ???? -_-everything has already existed, anything new you discover, has already been done, once creation always creation once awareness always awareness, time is an illusion...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

If my answers are so obvious to you, why take the time comment?? why bother yourself at all if you get it already, that goes for you and all the nay sayers as well..Do you desire intellectually to masterbate on this thread, by showing how cool you are by judging me, and showing how superior you are to me, while not even having the balls to try to answer the 4 questions or add anything.constructive to this thread?? ??

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonBeam51

Neat my point exactly, subatomic particles are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change, consciousness cannot be created or destroyed it can only change with awareness !!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator
reply to post by olaru12

If my answers are so obvious to you, why take the time comment?? why bother yourself at all if you get it already, that goes for you and all the nay sayers as well..Do you desire intellectually to masterbate on this thread, by showing how cool you are by judging me, and showing how superior you are to me, while not even having the balls to not try to answer the 4 questions??? ??

Some people like to stay in the shallow end.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

Ahhh, it appears you may have recently discovered Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts, or one of the many other new age philosophies that seem rooted her, allegedly, channeled work. Certainly an interesting belief system out of the countless choices out there.

Seeing how belief systems/religions are all based in faith rather than empirical evidence, what was it about this particular system that seemed to resonate for you to accept it over the plethora of others that are available?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Hello thanks for the question, well let me clarify, that I have never read a Jane Roberts book, I dont really resonate with reading channeled material, also I am really not a fan of the new age teachings, I dont advocate, calling on ascended Masters, or angels or guides, or opening your penial gland, or chakras.

I advocate what I call, the simple universal truth, that transcend, the illusionary complexity that is overlayed on top of it.I dont really have beliefs, I have experiences,.from doing mindfulness meditation, I was able to transcend the mind, and remember a simple truth, that we are infinite energy, and infinite consciousness, and death is an illusion, that is induced by a developed false sense of (I) ... The false (I)is a shadow, a mask of the organic (I), the infinite one..The false (I) can only dominate when you are not aware of your consciousness, and when you only identify with the shadow (physical world and your thoughts about it). I have experienced reconnecting with one's own inner infinite (I) and I must say it is the " peace that passes all understanding."

I have already died, so I am not afraid of death. I am born again, into an awareness of being a limited manifestation of an unlimited consciousness, I know longer live in a state of sin (ignorance of God, you-r self) a state of sleep induced by losing yourself to endless thinking, never realizing the part of yourself that has to listen to your thoughts, completely losing yourself to thought, thus bringing you to suffering, the real Hell is mental, that is sin..

You have to be accountable of your mind, and observe it, you are not just your thoughts, you exist beyond your thoughts, you listen to your thoughts,. From the ignorance of sin ( not being aware of your inner self) you have created hell, and suffering, by identifying with this world you are pasding by, its okay to engage in the world, but you also have to remember that you are infinite energy, or you will be a pawn in another being's game, everytime, you make statements like I am good, I am sad, I,need a car, I need money, I need family, I need God, you basically lie, you dont need anything you are all ready sustained, but its not a bad thing to engage in those things, just dont forget that you are already whole unto yourself, and you wont have to worry about suffering, when you lose Wordly things....

I have noticed the change with my mind, since deciding to observe my thoughts, and I notice I dont have to think as much as before, it is basically clear, and I use my intuition more than burning, and wasting precious mentality energy, I sleep about.3-4.hours a day, You sleep less, when you dont stress as much, since you are not identifying your whole being with the material world, ".You are in the world, but you are not of the world." So taking care of repressed emoticons, and staying present will reduce, exhausting precious mental energy...I also barely eat one meal a day, sometimes a few pieces of fruit can sustain me for a whole day, I mostly live on spirit, as I reconnect with my inner formless self, it restores me with its infinite energy, so to wrap this up lol, I resonatw with the answers I have shared regarding the four questions , because I live those answers, I experience, most religions except you to follow blindly, I dont I except you to ask questions, and experiment for yourself, and follow whats best for you, thats all I am doing is living my truth, and expressing it, if you find any resonates cool, if you dont its still cool, its fine with me, its all based on individual preception, and experience, and everyone has not had the same experiences as me, so I cant expect anyone to.follow me, but do not mind sharing my experiences, if one is willing to listen, besides who doesnt like to hear a good story.??

edit on 30-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Aphorism
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

but your awareness has always existed

Awareness doesn't exist. Only things that are aware do.

Objects appear in awareness.
Awareness is constant and things appear and disappear - the scenery always is but is always changing - that which knows this is eternally the same.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Sounds bloody boring.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Sounds bloody boring.

It is what is happening always.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. I really did enjoy it. Interesting take on all of this.

I think my question would be if we are the (I) does it really matter what kind of life we live? Are there any set(s) of morality condition(s) to this experiencing finite? Or is it just a free for all, and at the end of this experience everything just is.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Itismenotyou

does it really matter what kind of life we
live? Are there any set(s) of morality
condition(s) to this experiencing finite? Or
is it just a free for all, and at the end of this
experience everything just is.

Hello great quest ions!! I will attempt to tackle your first question. I feel that there are no specific conditions, you are not punished, or judged, rather you continue to live, and attract situations according to the vibration and frequency of your consciousness. If you are a fearful person, you will attract fear, if you are a self rightous person, then you will attract energy of the same kind..

At the end of this experience, you will attract your next experience, based on your awareness of self, if are still giving your power away to Gods, angels, guides, etc outside yourself, then you will attract them, however if you regain awareness of yourself, than there will be no limits to what you can do. You will not be judged unless, you want to be judged, its all up to you, an experience is an experience, there is no God judging you,

A judgmental God can only exist if you create that thought form, and surrender your power to that thought form...You will know what to do when the moment comes if you are aware of self, however if you are confused about yourself, you will most likely be dragged into a white light, and you will end up back here...

You are infinite energy, just live by your hearts desire, and never give your power away to any subservient belief, and you will be fine.....You are here in this present moment, to have an physical experience enjoy, dont forget who you are, or you will be manipulated, by other beings, you have an individual spark that is one with the universe, but your totality, your infinite (I) has no beginning or end, you exist beyond even this universe!! The universe does not judge its job is,only to sustain itself, untill it is finished...

Judgment is an illusion, its orgin comes from our experiences in the physical realm, Karma is a lie, all you have is experiences,judgment is one way of labeling experiences, and turning experience into a complex thing, when it is actually an simple thing....

The universe does not judge. You have two examples of the universes unconditional love right near you. The Sun gives light and energy to all, regardless of race, creed, mortality, as well as the Earth, she gives food and water to alk regardless of race, creed, religion, or morality, those represent the unconditional love of life, and consciousness....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join