It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life’s 4 Fundamental Questions? I can answer them and more ask me whatever..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Nice question I am saying there is a God , and you are that god, it is inside of you, it is infinite it has no beginning or end...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

and then he created Man,, and said "All Creation Shall bow down and serve my new Creation,,"

and thats when some said,,
ya what u said.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Hello nugget I never said I have all the answers, I said I have answers lol, personal answers you are your own greatest teacher I am just sharing my opinion in regards to your questions...Every path is valid, my answers are not morw superior than anothers, its just my personal opinion, in regarda to questions...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

.how did you come upon it?
How do you know all that stuff? Why should
we pay any attention to what you told us? I came up with this through my experience, I had an encouter last year when,my inner self decided to rise again, and I stayed up for days, Its then that I realized that I had created an Idiol mind god named Jehovah, ) I was a Christian at this time) but since then I have drppped my religon, this was around last year I was 22 years old, also I got a chance to run into some people, that helped me remember sruff I seem to have have forgotten, now for your next question why should you pay attention to what I have shared?? I dunno ask ypurself, I dont desire for you to follow what I have written, the goal is for you to follow your own heart, and be your own infinite (I), I am only sharing my experience, take what you desire from it...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Of course there are more questions, the title of this thread was about me taking an aim at four, and more if you please, so my question for you is what is your point for stateing the obvious???

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator

I was a Christian at this time)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator
reply to post by nugget1

Hello nugget I never said I have all the answers, I said I have answers lol, personal answers you are your own greatest teacher I am just sharing my opinion in regards to your questions...Every path is valid, my answers are not morw superior than anothers, its just my personal opinion, in regarda to questions...

Huh?
I'm sorry; I've tried really hard to make some sense out of what you write ( AND Bobathome), but the lack of sentence structure, misspelled/ incomplete words,lack of paragraphs, etc. makes it impossible.
I don't know how to de-code your message.
You and Bob can carry on, and I'll move on.
But, hey; thanks for the comeback - whatever you said.
Ms. Nugget

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

Ah cool. Thank you for your time.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Thanks for that clarification, and thanks for your input, and sharing your wisdom with me

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Its quite simple , I am saying I have answers, but I dont have all the answers, because there are certain questions that an individual must ask for themselves... once again I am sorrow about my writing skills I am a muscian, and I have not engaged in a,lot of writing class, excuse my chicken scratch

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No problem thank you for your time as well

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The only question I have right now is why the hell did I just read three pages of crapola?!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Considering where you come for seeking acceptance...a Conspiracy Internet site....I propose that you dont have any clue as to what Life's 4-Fundamental questions ARE...nor could you answer them if you did....nor any more either.

I respectfully wouldnt ask you anything...except maybe when we turn our clocks back (or is it "forward"..."Spring forwards....Fall-backwards".)
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

That's already happened for us. One hour back. But if you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, then why bother posting?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator
reply to post by olaru12

Of course there are more questions, the title of this thread was about me taking an aim at four, and more if you please, so my question for you is what is your point for stateing the obvious???

Don't you think that your answers to the big 4 were obvious? It has been gone over and over on this site with no real answers just more intellectual masterbation. Hope you find some satisfaction!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So your point is that things that are aware exist?? So that implies that awareness exist as well since, being aware, is called awareness, beinf experienced by the infinite (I)..

"Aware" is an adjective. Saying that "aware" has always existed is like saying, "happy" or "sad" has always existed. First a being must exist to be aware—an adjective applied to a noun. Without that noun, that being, there is no awareness, nothing to apply the adjective, nothing to be in that state. Awareness exists only as long as that being exists. Awareness has not always existed, because life hasn't always existed.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

You know you're peeing in the wind, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So you ARE wrong! We put our clocks back THIS week. We have NOT done it yet.

Aha...why do you bother? (As you asked me)? Answer that, please. Thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Aphorism

"Aware" is an adjective. Saying that "aware" has always existed is like saying, "happy" or "sad" has always existed. First a being must exist to be aware—an adjective applied to a noun. Without that noun, that being, there is no awareness, nothing to apply the adjective, nothing to be in that state. Awareness exists only as long as that being exists. Awareness has not always existed, because life hasn't always existed.

So you are saying that only something "living" can be aware and that let's say a rock is not aware. Or that a proton is not aware. There must be some form of "awareness" on all levels of reality for LIVING THINGS to also have that property. Otherwise awareness just arises from no awareness, (the materialistic POV) and being that we ARE aware, protons (or any subatomic particle for that matter) at some fundamental level must have "awareness" although it might not be the level of "awareness" that we share. And since subatomic particles have existed since the beginning, it could be argued that awareness has always been, albeit not at the level we have come to exhibit it.

Just want to engage in some healthy debate
Idk if you can make sense of what I tried to put into words, I tried my best to express my thought in word form

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join